Keep it in the Company: Trait Transfer

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Keep it in the Company: Trait Transfer

Postby Perplexed » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:56 am

Hi All,

This was a short story I wrote for Beautifull Brady that comes in at 9 pages.

Enjoy and any feedback is always welcome.

Keep it in the Company

As Lori stamped through the office floor, none of her subordinates knew just what was on her mind. The 5 ‘9 stunning goddess of a manager had been promoted after seven years with the company, and over the last year had made their lives unbearable. From giving the biggest accounts to her favorites to relegating those she didn’t like into smaller, less important roles, Lori had been able to create a culture of yes-people. A year on, Lori had full control over the office, but after a few key players had departed, her favorites were unable to keep up. Even hiring new talent had only resulted in a revolving door of new workers, unwilling to bend to Lori’s rules, while only the desperate stayed on. Internally stressed at having not hit her office’s targets for the second quarter in a row, Lori had a meeting scheduled that morning with the CEO and dreaded the result.

Having used her looks and underhanded nature to climb to the top, Lori knew she wasn’t going to be able to get references from any of her old colleagues, nor her current subordinates that would delight in the chance to get to be the ones stabbing her in the back instead. As she walked, her curves bounced along with her with each step. From her large butt and wide hips that she worked on daily to maintain, to her DD breasts, Lori’s proportions against her impossibly thin waist, she was the desire of the entire male workforce. Adding to this her piercing light blue eyes, voluminous blonde hair and sharp model good looks, Lori’s body was perfection and she knew it. Along with being firmly in the intelligent category when it came to her mind, Lori had never been able to push through any challenge or rival that appeared in her way.

“I can’t go into this meeting without a plan….or better yet…” Lori thought to herself as her eyes traced along the office staff, before adding, “A Scapegoat.”

Continuing to walk across the office, making sure to be heard as her 4’ black heels clacked on the floor, Lori began eyeing up targets.

“Tim was in charge of our chemical accounts, and Brenda missed out on a few leads.” Lori continued to craft her plan

“I could just…ow! What the hell is wrong with you!” Lori bellowed as she had been interrupted from her thoughts after walking into another person

In front of her, the small co-op student, that Lori couldn’t remember the name of, sat trembling on the floor, having been knocked to the ground.

Kim, the co-op, had only been with the company for the last two weeks, being the newest team member in the office and the polar opposite of Lori in the looks department. She was small, only 5 ‘1, with small curves, plain features and a meek personality. Wearing a brown sweater over a pastel blue cheap dress shirt and blue pants, her clothes did nothing to add to her appeal. Although she was intelligent like Lori, she was young, being only in her second year of college on her first co-op semester and generally avoided conflict, preferring to be more of a wallflower.

“I…I’m so sorry.” Kim pleaded

“You better be! You could have ruined my outfit, what if I had coffee in my hands? Then this shirt would have been ruined.” Lori berated Kim, gesturing down her pink dress shirt and finishing at her gray skirt

“Yes, you’re right. I’m really sorry.” Kim said in defeat, standing back up

In reality, Kim had only been standing by a desk, pulling out files that one of the account managers needed when Lori had walked into her. That, however, was not going to be something that she would bring up to Lori.

“Good, now clean up this mess.” Lori replied, walking off passed Kim

Although still stressed about her upcoming meeting, Lori smiled to herself at having put the co-op in her place. Walking into her office and closing the door behind herself, Lori spent her morning memorizing the branch’s numbers. As she hadn’t been asked to present anything to the CEO, Lori elected to rely on her memory and use facts, with a few conveniently placed workers to protect herself if any blame was to be placed against her. Only an hour later, Lori was once again off, taking a large relaxing breath before leaving her office, not letting her outer visage slip for even a second to her subordinates.

As Lori walked with purpose across the office, she could see her team diligently working away on data analysis and phone calls. The team had all kept their heads down, avoiding any eye contact with Lori, all except Kim, who was making her way along just ahead of Lori.

“Leaving early?” Lori questioned, as the two approached the elevator

Kim had been sneaking a few glances at Lori, obviously jealous of how developed she was, before quickly averting her gaze to the floor. With this question, however, she was forced to look over and up at her manager.

“Oh, ummm…no I just have a meeting.” Kim stammered

“You? A meeting? With who?” Lori answered incredulously

“Mr. White, the CEO.” Kim replied, trying to hide both her nervousness and her smile from getting to meet the owner of the company

“I know who Mr. White is, but that must be a mistake as I have a meeting with him right now.” Lori huffed, as the two boarded the elevator and she hit the button to go up three floors

“Maybe I’ll be meeting with him after?” Kim offered

“Meet with you? Ha, well I won’t stop you.” Lori laughed

Although Lori had been stressed herself, this little co-op was giving her a nice distraction thinking she would be important enough for the CEO to ask to speak with her.

“The little shit thinks she owns this place. Just wait until you get back downstairs.” Lori chuckled to herself

As the elevator doors opened, the pair were brought face to face with Mr. White’s assistant Linda. Lori had always seen Linda as a rival with her similar height and beauty to herself, although she took delight in knowing that Linda’s body was far less curvy than she was and could only fill out maybe a B cup bra in addition to her barely there butt.

“Ahh Lori and Kim. Perfect timing as usual for you Lori. You can head right in, while Kim it’s nice to meet you and you can wait right here for a minute.” Linda greeted with an almost predatory smile directed towards Lori

“Good morning, and thank you.” Lori answered in the politest way she could manage, thinking, “Something’s up, she’s too happy, but there’s nothing to do now except answer Mr. White’s questions.”

As Lori walked past Linda and opened the door to Mr. White’s office, she looked back quickly to see that Linda was actually beginning a conversation with the nervous co-op.

“Mr. White, good morning. You wanted to see me.” Lori greeted

In front of her, sat Mr. White behind his large red stained oak desk. The CEO and owner Mr. White had been the man that had both hired Lori as well as promoted her to office manager. From her experience, Lori knew that Mr. White, although fatherly, was stern and did not take kindly to excuses. Although he appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties to Lori, she couldn’t help but think that he looked the same as he had when he first hired her. With only a couple gray hairs and a few wrinkles, his face remained chiseled and strong. His dark brown eyes and black hair only added strength to his look, which was reinforced by his 6 ‘2 height and muscular build. The black suits he wore on each occasion that Lori had seen him, were always paired with a dark red tie that matched his desk. Even though Lori had rarely been in the office, it too looked the exact same with a few pieces of landscape portraits on the wall, a gold pen on the desk and a neat pile of papers beside it.

“I did thank you. Please be seated.” Mr. White replied in his deep voice, gesturing to the two matching black chairs in front of the desk

“Do you know why I have brought you up here today?” Mr. White began

Knowing there was no reason to lie just yet, Lori sat down in the chair, smiled and replied, “I do sir. The office hasn’t hit its mark for two quarters in a row due to some underperforming…”

“I don’t need you to defend yourself just yet.” Mr. White interjected, before continuing, “When I first hired you, you were a feisty young up and comer. In your bid for power, you step on everyone you could.”

“I didn’t…” Lori attempted to interjected

“Please, let me finish.” Mr. White continued, “I thought I would take a risk on you. Maybe the drive that had you clamoring to be the manager would have you also want to make your branch, our headquarters, the best branch in the company. Instead, you surrounded yourself with yes people and as I toured downstairs, I no longer saw our top performers that you had pushed out of the company.”

“If you let me explain…” Lori pleaded

“Alright, I will give you this one opportunity, but if you can’t then know that there will be a change in management, while you might have to go back to school.” Mr. White noted with an almost threatening tone

“You see, Brenda is in charge of generating leads and she has been underperforming. The rest of the team can’t bring in new business if they aren’t given leads and then Tim lost two of our largest accounts in the chemical sector. Now with all of that being said…” Lori confidently spoke, making sure to lean her chest ever so slightly forward to showcase her prized assets

“I’ve heard quite enough of that.” Mr. White snapped, “Do you know how many leads Brenda has brought in?”

“Not off the top of my head.” Lori said in shock at Mr. White’s directness

“Good, well I do. She has brought in an increase of eight percent in leads. And for the record, Tim didn’t lose those accounts, you did when you pushed out our top account managers and we had to settle for junior employees stepping up to fill in the gaps. Tim wasn’t ready and we both knew it, but he told you what you wanted to hear and so you promoted him. Now Kim, you can come in.” Mr. White boomed

Slowly, the door to Mr. White’s office cracked open and Kim made her way just inside of the door. Staring in fear at both Mr. White and Lori, Kim looked frozen and unsure of what she should do.

“Good morning Kim, please have a seat.” Mr. White spoke, his reassuring fatherly tone returning

“But sir, what about…” Lori interjected before being quieted by a finger from Mr. White
“I will get to you in a minute, but don’t leave.” Mr. White replied

While this was taking place, Kim had made her way into the chair beside Lori and sat down making herself as small as possible.

“Kim. Thank you for joining us. I will be direct. How would you like to be the new office manager?” Mr. White asked

“What the fuck!” Lori shouted in shock, “She’s just a co-op, you can’t be serious.”

“I am. Now sit there and listen.” Mr. White chided, as if speaking to a child

Lori wanted to continue to fight, but a feeling of warmth and relaxation spread across her as her eyes looked over to Kim. Kim remained frozen to the chair beside Lori, frozen in fear between the CEO and her office manager.

“I couldn’t….I-I’ve only been here two weeks.” Kim managed

“What if we could fix that? Would you then want to be a manager?” Mr. White questioned, his gaze fixed on Kim once again

“I don’t know if I could, but that would be my dream job.” Kim replied, a slight smile growing across her face at the thought of being the manager

“You see Lori beside you, what would you give up to be like her?” Mr. White pushed on with a grin

“Anything…I mean…” Kim answered, before realizing what she had just said

“Good, and no need to go back now. I can make that happen.” Mr. White smiled with his eyes growing wide

This statement confused Lori, but she could only chuckle to herself at the thought of the tiny Kim trying to run anything, much less her office.

“Lori, we invested a lot of resources in you, but you have only managed to cost us those. In payment for your actions, and because we would like to keep your knowledge in the company, I’m going to give it to Kim.” Mr. White began

“What do you mean?” Lori answered, perplexed, the warmth she felt before completely falling away

In response, Mr. White merely grinned, before outstretching his hand in the direction towards Lori. Lori arched her right eyebrow in confusion at this, but then as Mr. White swung his hand slowly towards Kim, she felt energy passing through her body.

Across from Mr. White a slight visible change began to take place with the girls in front of him. Lori, although still in her twenties, began to look even more youthful as her face lost the wear it had taken from strain in the office and her skin once again became perfectly smooth. Additionally, the pink dress shirt she had been wearing had lost a bit of its quality, looking more like it had been purchased from a local superstore, rather than the designer quality it had been. Her gray skirt followed suit, as it lost some of its quality, before it crept up from going down to her knees, to just halfway down her upper leg. Along with her skirt shortening, the pantyhose she had been wearing also disappeared, leaving her legs bare. What Mr. White could not see, however, were the shoes on Lori’s feet, which had also lost their designer quality, while the heels became thicker in size to help Lori balance much easier. Now sitting in the office manager’s place, a 19 year old co-op version of Lori was in place, looking much more youthful.

Beside her, the opposite change had taken place for Kim, as she had shot up through her twenties until she was 29. With this change, her youthful glow faded ever so slightly, while her face aged along with her body. Still petite, Kim was still much smaller than both Mr. White and Lori, even if her outfit had changed to match her new age and position. The blue pants she had been wearing, had morphed into professional dress pants, which sat just above her ankles. The black casual shoes she had also purchased, became designer heeled shoes, with only a 2 inch heel. This allowed Kim to look slightly taller, even if still shorter than the rest of the office workers. The blue dress shirt she had on also improved in quality to become a professional dress shirt, while her brown sweater changed into a gray suit jacket that was buttoned up.

Although the physical changes were not the most obvious, the looks on both girls’ faces, said that far larger changes were at work. With every year that Lori had passed along to Kim, came with it a year of experience working for their company. This left Kim with not only the knowledge she would have gained working, but also the last years of her university program. This knowledge had all departed Lori, however, and she was left now having only worked for two weeks, while still only having completed part of her degree.

“What I don’t understand….why can’t I.” Lori spoke in an almost dreamlike state

“You have now never been the office manager of the building, nor even a full-time worker, but rather just a lowly co-op. In time, the knowledge you had gained here will come back to you as you continue to work for years, but as I said, I want to keep these resources in the company.” Mr. White smirked

“Thank you, Mr. White.” Kim beamed, shocked at having been given her dream job

“Well you shouldn’t thank me just yet as I have another gift for you.” Mr. White laughed

“No, please don’t.” Lori pleaded

Without even responding to her plea, Mr. White pointed his hand back towards Lori before waving back towards Kim.

“I think the new office manager should inspire confidence and be a little intimidating, rather than blend in.” Mr. White added

Unlike the last change, Lori and Kim looked down to inspect and observe what change was going to take place, with very different reactions.

Lori looked down at her changing body and immediately grabbed for her breasts, which were shrinking into her top and bra. Her beautiful perky DD breasts that bounced with every step she took and had been the envy of the other women in the office, were already gone. Shrinking into the D cup range, before entering the Cs, Lori could feel the literal weight coming off her frame. Not stopping there, Lori’s breasts finished shrinking into the small B range, and although were still perky, would never be the attention grabbers that her old breasts had been. Her bra and dress shirt had also followed this change, shrinking in size in order to continue to hold up her new smaller assets.

Although her breasts shrinking were one of Lori’s biggest worries, what she had failed to notice right away were the other changes taking place to her body. Matching the reduction in her front, Lori’s butt, which had also bounced and swayed with every step of hers, shrank away to next to nothing, leaving her sitting lower than before. Adding to this, Lori’s thick legs had lost the muscle she had worked to build on them, reducing themselves to a much thinner size. The final change, Lori could have noticed had she been not as scared about losing her breasts as she was, was the loss in height her body had undergone. In mere seconds, her frame had shrunk from its commanding 5 ‘9, all the way down to a new petite 5 ‘1. With this shrinking, the width of her body also shrank down, leaving her looking much closer to a teenage girl, rather than one about to turn 20.

What Mr. White could see that Lori could not, was the final part of the change he had enacted. Across her skin, and especially her face, the golden tan and perfectly kept skin that Lori had possessed, had begun to fade. Although not the worst of Lori’s worries, the beautiful glow she had once had, now dulled. In addition to her skin dulling, her piercing blue eyes also lost their shine. Looking now more like a dreary sky color, as opposed to a clear blue beach, boys would no longer be fixed and found helpless by her gaze.

Lori’s loss of beauty did not stop there, however, as her full and constantly moist lips began to thin and dry. Leaving them looking hardly worth kissing, Lori was left with a small dry mouth. Across the remaining parts of her face, little changes took place, hardly noticeable in real time, but the end result was clear. Although by no means ugly, Lori had been left with a plain face that would be hardly memorable by anyone to pass by her. Pairing this with her now thin and petite body, and Lori would no longer be able to skate by on her looks alone.

“What did you do to me?” Lori squeaked, her voice coming out much higher than she was used to

“I think it’s kind of obvious.” Kim replied, her voice coming out more sensually than before

Shaking Lori from looking down at her own body, she looked over to where Kim had been, only to be greeted by a goddess of a woman looking back at her. Kim had kept her brown hair and eyes, as well as her overall face features, however, they like the rest of her body had been improved. Now with supermodel good looks, a bright glow, a new height of 5 ‘9, DD breasts and a healthy butt, Kim would be the envied and desired individual of the office.

“No you can’t do this to me! I will sue you!” Lori screamed, sounding like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum

“You will do no such thing!” Mr. White boomed, before his fatherly tone returned, “Once you leave this room, this will become both of your realities. I wasn’t going to do this, but….I think you leave me no choice in the matter, now that I think about it. What good is a co-op that’s angry with us and has only ever relied on their looks. I’m sure we can find a replacement fairly easily.”

“I won’t…” Lori began, before she saw Mr. White once again wave his hand from her to Kim

With the wave of Mr. White’s hand, Lori looked down at her body to see what would befall her this time. As she saw the last of her breasts shrivel away and leave her with little A cups, barely warranting a bra, she noticed two other changes. Firstly, she felt like she had shrunken down even further by a few inches, while her mind had also begun to change. This time, instead of just forgetting more about work and school, as she mentally knew she was only 16 now, Lori also felt her mind slow down. Lori knew she had been smart before, but with the latest change, she felt as though she was struggling to keep up in school and her mind had become groggy.

Before Mr. White, he watched as Lori regressed further back in age, no longer in post-secondary, but rather only halfway through highschool. With the rest of her curves shrinking away, and her height reducing to 4 ‘10, Lori was now just a plain looking teenage girl in an office with a goddess and the CEO. Beside Lori, however, Kim had reaped the benefits, sprouting up another three inches until she was 6’ tall, while also gaining another cup size, making her new 32 year old body was perfect.

“Kim, you are now 32 and have four years of managerial experience rattling around in your head. Not only that but as you were both smart before, Lori is now on the low end of average. This intelligence has been transferred to you, making you easily a genius.” Mr. White noted

“Thank you sir.” Kim answered smiling

“Wait, what happened?” Lori questioned

“Hold on, I’ll circle back to you. Now Kim, I’m just going to debrief Lori here, but I trust that you will appreciate the gifts I have given you and use them to turnaround the branch that your predecessor has left in disrepair.” Mr. White continued on

“I will and thank you. I feel like everything just clicks now and I know everything about the office.” Kim said with a note of shock

“Good, it’ll take some getting used to, but I’m sure you’ll do great. Afterall, I do like to keep assets in the company, so don’t let me down.” Mr. White added in a mildly threatening tone

“What about me?” Lori questioned

“Yes, you. Well you had your chance as manager, but I’m not one to not give second chances. So, in three years, if you can manage to get good grades, you can start again as an intern and work your way back up the ranks. It’ll be harder this time as you won’t have your looks or intelligence to rely on, but I’m sure there’s a slim chance you’ll succeed.” Mr. White chuckled as he spoke

As Mr. White was speaking, Kim got up from her chair and departed the office, barely noticed by Lori, who was trying to keep up with the information that Mr. White was giving her.

“What if I don’t want to go back to school.” Lori replied, trying to sound threatening

“Then I can always make things worse for you.” Mr. White threatened

Not having to be told twice, even in her slower state, Lori got up from her chair and hurried out of the office. Once she had pushed open the doors, it was like she had passed through another dimension, one second standing on a wooden floor, and the next, sitting inside a school desk. Now wearing her school uniform of a gray skirt, white blouse and black shoes, Lori looked up to see she was sitting in her grade ten math class. The numbers on the board were both familiar to her, and yet, she was struggling to put together the equations and what they meant.

“Lori. Were you daydreaming again?” Lori heard the teacher Ms. Black yell across the classroom, before adding, “This is why you’re failing this class.”

“Sorry Ms. Black.” Lori replied, realizing not only how hard it would be to climb her way back up, but also just how stupid she now was with failing her grade 10 classes

The End
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Re: Keep it in the Company: Trait Transfer

Postby Kaw7000 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:22 am

This was a short, fantastic story!
Kaw7000

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:51 am

This was quite interesting. Thanks for sharing the story.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Perplexed » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:49 pm

Thank you, and happy to be back writing again and sharing my creations :D
Perplexed
Transformation Master

Postby taruliina » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 am

Thank you!! this topic is always a pleasant to read.
taruliina

Return to Stories