A Night at her Level (DG, humiliation, attribute loss)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: A Night at her Level (DG, humiliation, attribute loss)

Postby jsmt » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:50 am

Great story, very well narrated. Love the characters. Can't wait for the next part
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby JRG » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:07 am

jsmt wrote:Great story, very well narrated. Love the characters. Can't wait for the next part

Thanks! I appreciate it, especially coming from someone whose stories I love
JRG

Postby DTM2051 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:58 pm

Am enjoying this one a bit, although I worry it's going to end in yet another downer of an ending as these things so often do…
DTM2051

Postby estebanarg » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:24 pm

Amazing as always! I've wonder if Sandy will manage to steal Kate's breast too? Maybe Jake can have some fun with the device and get his cock bigger?
estebanarg

Postby Dreamdaniels » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:21 pm

Wouldn’t mind possibly seeing the attributes stolen by someone while sandy is returning the attributes, even if sandy puts in some bad mental attributes like low willpower or low confidence into the device without Jess knowing. Just some suggestions, wouldn’t mind a little twist or the story ending with more than physical attributes being traded. Love the story hope to see this continued. :)
Dreamdaniels

Postby JRG » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:21 pm

Thanks again for the replies and ideas, there are still some twists on the way...

Part 6

Jess struggled to keep up with Sandy, as her long legs strutted towards the bar, all heads turned to watch her walk by. She basked in the attention, drinking in the lustful and hypnotised expressions from the boys, and the envious and often sensual stares from the girls.

“This is so fucking cool,” she smiled, walking by a guy whose jaw had dropped at the sight of her. “I could never get sick of this,” she added, causing Jess to panic.

“It’s just for tonight though,” Jess reminded her.

“Of course Jess!” She looked down at her, flashing a perfect smile, “But enough worrying about that, I’m thirsty,” she said as they reached the bar.

“I don’t want any more,” Jess said, knowing how drunk she already was, and wanting to keep her remaining senses in front of the new Sandy.

“Well, I do. I get why you handle your drinks so well. I was so drunk earlier, and now I feel amazing!” she said in an enchanted tone. “So fucking amazing,” she boasted, running her hands across her curvy body. “Besides, I don’t think I’ll need to pay either,” she added, shooting a flirty smile to a group of guys who were staring at her.

Jess watched as Sandy gestured for a drink for the both of them, and instantly a couple of shots came their way. Sandy quickly downed hers, teasingly licking the bottom of the glass whilst winking at the boys, who watched in wonder. She walked up to one of them, and whispered something in his ear, causing him to smile madly. As Sandy came back, Jess noticed she had a cocktail in her hand.

“Boys really are so easy,” she laughed, casually drinking her cocktail. “Now drink up,” she said accusingly to Jess, who complied. Her head pounded as the strong alcohol slid down her throat. She lifted her head up tentatively at Sandy, who was watching her intently. Her anger-inducing smile spread wider at seeing the empty glass. “Good girl. Now it’s time to put this body to work,” she said, as she walked to the dance floor, with Jess drunkenly following in tow.

Jess stood nervously on the dance floor, due to her drunkenness and fretfulness at being small, whilst Sandy sported her curves. So, she just watched Sandy as she wallowed in her own drunken stupor. Sandy had never been a good dancer, but as she shook her enhanced hips and intoxicating curves, Jess couldn’t help but watch in awe. She was still not smooth on her feet, especially compared to how Jess normally moved, but this slight awkwardness was overlooked due to her breathtaking body. Everyone around was also in similar appreciation, eagerly watching Sandy shake her peachy ass and flaunt her incredible cleavage. Some of the guys tried to dance with her, but many held back, just enjoying the show she was providing. Jess desperately tried to catch the eyes of any of the guys looking over at them, but none of them paid any attention to her, with them only focussed on Sandy.

Eventually, a couple of huge guys came over towards them. Both were extremely handsome and stood considerably taller than Sandy, despite her tall stature that was boosted by the heels she was in. They were also very muscular, their muscles bulging underneath their shirts. Sandy grinned lustfully as they approached, flashing a wink at Jess, before setting her eyes on the dark haired one.

“What’s a beautiful thing like you doing all alone here?” he asked, as he swayed his hips next to hers.

“I’m not, my friend is over there,” Sandy replied, gesturing for Jess to come over. “But I wouldn’t mind some extra company,” she teasingly added. As Jess came over, she watched as the dark haired guy who had been talking to Sandy whispered something into his friend’s ear upon seeing Jess.

“Ok,” he said uncertainly, his shock at seeing the differences between the two of them evident, before regaining his composure, “I’m Luke, and this is Kyle,” he said, pointing towards the blonde haired guy next to him, who smiled at them.

“It’s great to meet you. I’m Sandy, and this is Jess,” Sandy said, putting her arm around Jess and thrusting her closely into the group of them, almost knocking her over.

“Awesome. Why don’t we have some fun,” Luke said with a knowing grin, his dark brooding eyes locked on Sandy, who returned his gaze with her own enchanting eyes. He led them off the dance floor with a confident swagger, with Sandy close next to him. Jess followed behind with Kyle, noticing the stares of both guys and girls as they walked away.

By fun, Luke had meant more drinks. Jess was barely able to stand as Kyle talked to her in the smoking area, while Sandy and Luke flirted with each other a few feet away. She watched them enviously. Sandy took every opportunity to squeeze his powerful body whilst he drank in her curves. “So yeah, we won the tournament in Wales. Ever since Luke became captain, we’ve barely lost. No one can come close to us in rugby,” Kyle said arrogantly, as Jess returned her limited focus back on him.

She knew that he was only speaking to her to clear the space for Luke with Sandy, but after all she had been through, she appreciated the attention from someone who she would normally be after on a night out. However, as she went to get closer to him, he kept his ground, overtly showing his lack of interest in her. “So how do you know Sandy?” Kyle asked, trying to move on from Jess’ attempted move and understand how someone as hot as Sandy could hang out with someone like Jess.

“We-We share a house. We-“, Jess started, but was stopped as Kyle’s eyes distractedly looked away from her.

“Oh my god. Kate, is that you?” Kyle interrupted, as Jess turned in horror to see Kate again, her huge cleavage seemingly more on display than earlier.

“Hey Kyle,” Kate said, her voice dripping with lust. “And we meet again little Jess. Seems like fate is on our side,” she said jokingly.

“You two know each other?” Kyle said in surprise, wondering how this small girl seemed to know all these bombshell women.

“You can say we’re pretty close,” Kate said with a grin, discreetly thrusting her boobs out towards Jess, whose cheeks burnt bright red. “What are you guys doing together?”

Kyle leant into Kate, whispering in her ear. Kate’s eyes moved towards Luke and Sandy as she figured out what was happening. Before teasingly placing her hand on Kyle’s arm and moving closer to him with a sultry smile.

For the next 10 minutes, Jess stood awkwardly as Kyle and Kate flirted with each other. Kyle’s demeanour had completely changed since Kate had arrived. He was a lot more forward, standing very close to Kate and taking every opportunity to teasingly touch her. Kate reciprocated his advances, pushing her boobs together to make them more eye-catching and touching Kyle’s broad chest, cooing at his size and strength.

Jess continued to lull and drift as she stood in silence, continuing to watch Kyle and Kate in frustration, whilst trying to stay upright from the effects of all of her drinks. She looked towards Sandy and Luke and watched morbidly as they had started making out. She felt turmoil throughout her as they looked like a perfect match, but Jess had to keep reminding herself that this wasn’t the real Sandy. She was thrown out of her internal conflict by Kate.

“Little Jess. If you could get with one of us tonight, who would it be? Me or Kyle?” she asked candidly, giving Jess a subtle wink before moving her eyes back to Kyle, who was laughing.

Jess looked at them both, as they giggled together, causing her to blush an even deeper shade of red. She knew she should say Kyle, but as she went to speak she made eye contact with Kate, making her remember her experience in the bathroom. Her stomach tingled from those thoughts as she ran her eyes over Kate’s incredible body, with her drunkenness and new feelings at her smaller size making her question herself. Thankfully, Luke and Sandy walked over and cut in before she was forced to answer.

“Hey Kate!” Sandy said with excitement, shooting a knowing grin at Jess. “We were thinking we should go back to ours, do you guys want to come?” Sandy said with a grin, her hand in Luke’s, who had a wry smile. Jess went to protest, but Sandy shot her an imposing stare that silenced her.

“That sounds great,” Kate immediately replied, causing Kyle to smile. Jess watched his hand squeeze her ass, making Kate coo with pleasure. As they exited the club, Kate leant over Jess’ shoulder, “I know you were going to pick me. Your eyes gave it away,” she whispered. Jess stood mortified as Kate gave her a wink before catching up to Kyle, letting him wrap his arms around her.

They all left the club together and headed back to Jess and Sandy’s. Jess no longer cared about the bet, despite the punishment she faced, she just wanted the night to end and return to her old body as soon as possible. However, the excitement on Sandy’s face made Jess fear for the worse about what else was in store for them, but she tried to remain composed as a bout of dizziness overtook her, causing her to rock uneasily in the taxi.

During the journey she kept thinking of the question Kate had asked her, and the more she dwelled on it, the more she realised she was right. She tried to hide her wandering stares at Kate, but she always seemed to notice. Catching her gaze and looking back playfully, like a cat does a mouse. Eventually, Jess closed her eyes, while the others chatted excitedly in the back of the taxi, desperately hoping to be back home.

They finally arrived and walked into their house, the couples tight together with lust and sensuality in the air between them. Jess stumbled in behind them, struggling to keep her balance as she felt disoriented. She crashed onto the sofa in the living room whilst the others went into the kitchen to get some more drinks and talk. Jess looked up from the sofa to see Kate and Sandy walking into the room. Both her and Sandy made eye contact before they noticed the device had been left on the table. Sandy looked at it in panic, whilst Jess shone a bitter stare between the device and Sandy. Kate noticed their stares, and more importantly, that it was centred on the strange device.

“What’s this thing here?” Kate said curiously, as she went over to pick it up.

“Nothing!” Sandy butted in, rushing over to hide the device in a drawer.

“Nothing? You bitch. You stole my bo-” Jess shouted drunkenly, unleashing all the negative emotions she had felt throughout the night. Kate listened intently, before Sandy interrupted her.

“Jess. You’re drunk. Just crash down here tonight. Kate, let’s go back to the guys,” Sandy said, grabbing Kate’s hand and leading her back to the kitchen. As they left, Kate continued to stare inquisitively at Jess and the drawer where Sandy had put the device. Jess listened to them in anger as she remained on the sofa, with a jealous rage at how small and insignificant she felt, while the others had fun. The last thing she heard was their flirty giggles as they went upstairs, before she fretfully passed out.

She woke up several times over the next hour, as she could hear moans of pleasure coming from upstairs. She couldn’t discern the female and male voices from each other, but it was obvious what was happening from the euphoric shouts and rumbling from above. Eventually, the noises stopped, and she was finally able to drift off into a deep sleep.
JRG

Postby Dreamdaniels » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:24 pm

Loved the new addition, you have built this up in a very enticing way. Excited to see where kates interests in the device leads us. Keep up the good work :)
Dreamdaniels

Postby LenioTG » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:19 am

The best story I've read on The Changing Mirror in a few months, thank you!
LenioTG

Postby JRG » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:10 pm

Thank you for the positive comments! Still a few parts left, but the next part should be up fairly soon

Part 7

Jess opened her eyes and almost screamed in delight as she saw that she was back in her own body. She was standing in a low light on what appeared to be a stage, ecstatically running her hands over her bombshell body, realising just how blessed she was. As she continued to caress her body in joy, she was disturbed by a harsh light that illuminated the stage as the curtains pulled aside.

Jess could see a crowd of people in the seats pointing to the stage. She tentatively stepped forward to see a mechanical device on a table. It looked like a gun, with the end pointing towards the stage. She scanned across the stage and saw Evan, the nerd who had paid her to test the device, standing in anticipation.

“There she is. Now we can begin our demonstration. Thank you all for coming. Today, I will be showing you my newest invention, the Body Modifier!” Evan announced to the audience, who started clapping. Jess went to ask what was happening, but she paused from shock as the curtain closed behind her, leaving her trapped on the stage.

“As a reminder to all of you,” Evan continued. “This machine can grow, shrink and change body parts in any way you can imagine. And today I’ll be showing off the growth function, with the help of Jess,” gesturing to Jess as the crowd cordially applauded.

Jess’ confusion at her surroundings quickly changed to fear as she heard Evan describing the machine. She wanted no further involvement after the nightmare she had suffered with Sandy. However, when she heard Evan explaining that he would be using the growth function on her, her curiosity piqued. Having only lost her best features and size before, the idea of becoming bigger and hotter was really appealing.

“You can see that Jess here is already pretty tall and curvy, but just wait until you see her in a minute. You will be amazed by big Jess,” Evan continued to present, with Jess enjoying his description of her, especially after the constant teasing she encountered when she was little. “If you could just stand on the spot Jess, we can start,” he said, gesturing to a black cross in the middle of the stage in front of the Body Modifier.

Jess paused for a second, before moving onto the spot. Her fascination and desire to grow left her no other choice but to take the opportunity presented to her. She waited in anticipation as Evan began typing on the computer next to him. He finished working as she heard the machine begin to power on with a mechanical whirring. She could see the crowd watching in wonder as suddenly a strong beam of light left the Body Modifier and fired directly at her.

She felt a tingling run through her body, reminding her of when she used the device Evan gave her. However, this one was more powerful and spread throughout her body. She expectantly waited for her growth to start, but nothing seemed to happen as she was enveloped in the bright light. Then suddenly, she realised in distress, that she was shrinking.

She was mortified as she watched herself shrink smaller. Disturbingly, she wasn’t shrinking in proportion, as her breasts quickly disappeared. Her viewpoint dropped as her whole body ached while she shrank. She desperately ran her hands across her shrinking body, begging for it to stop. She was devastated as she reached down to her ass and felt that it was now flat, with this feeling amplified as she realised how thin her body had become, as all traces of muscle and curves were gone.

The crowd were murmuring in shock at the spectacle in front of them, as Jess pleadingly looked at Evan who was frantically working on his computer. Mercifully, the beam of light ended, but the damage had been done as Jess was now flat as a board, even less curvy than the last time she had shrunk. She started to blush at her appearance as the audience continued to stare at her in curiosity. Her clothes were very loose on her, despite seeming to shrink with her. However, they had been designed for a curvy body, not an underdeveloped one, which she now had.

“Sorry about that folks. Looks like the machine was still set up from the shrinking demonstration before. Give me a moment, and you’ll soon see big Jess,” Evan said, returning his focus on the computer. Jess stood awkwardly, hoping Evan would fix the issue quickly as some of the crowd sniggered at the sight of her.

“Big Jess? Little Jess seems more appropriate,” Jess heard a voice from the crowd say, causing her to blush a deep shade of red.

“Yeah, even my daughter is more developed than her,” she heard another voice say.

“Thanks for your patience everyone. Everything is up and running. Now it’s time to see some growth,” Evan announced. Jess breathed a sigh of relief as she was finally about to enjoy the feeling of growing. She hoped she’d become more developed than she had been, to make up for yet another spell as a thin and flat girl.

She remained on the spot as the Body Modifier whirred up again. She closed her eyes in anticipation as the noise intensified. However, just as she felt a warm sensation spread across her body, there was a sudden creak from the table which the Body Modifier was sitting on. She felt her breasts swell slightly and the top of her head rise before the pleasurable sensation stopped and her growth paused. She opened her eyes in confusion to see the table had collapsed, and the Body Modifier was now pointing into the crowd, with the beam of light firing directly into a woman on the front row. The crowd around her all watched incredulously as she began to grow.

The girl in the front row was a mousy brunette, who had been watching the stage with a jealous glare when it was announced that Jess would grow. However, Jess had noticed that her expression had brightened when Jess had shrunk, only returning to disappointment when they prepared to grow her again. She had watched in shock as the Body Modifier had fallen and pointed to the crowd, but once the beam of light struck her, her expression had shifted to euphoria.

Her body began to blossom as she expanded larger. Her ass slowly filled up the seat as she became curvier. Her thin body transformed into a delectable hourglass as she inched upwards. She caressed her rapidly developing breasts, as they swelled from small to huge, ending at an E cup at least. She was still getting taller as her body was filled with tight, lean muscles, giving her an alluring physique, when suddenly the beam finally turned off.

When the bright light from the beam subsided, the onlookers were presented with a giant pearly white smile from the girl in the front. She admired herself, running her hands over her body in ecstasy, as the rest of the crowd marvelled at her new body alongside her. Not only had her body developed into bombshell proportions, but she now radiated an ethereal beauty. Her complexion had cleared up, now sporting a golden tan. Even her mousy hair had darkened, becoming thicker and glossier.

“Shit. Sorry miss, would you mind coming up here, and we’ll get everything fixed,” Evan said nervously. Also enamoured at the incredulous beauty of the previously mousy girl.

She got to her feet and started walking towards the stage. Her clothes had adapted with her, but faced a similar problem to Jess, except reversed, as they no longer fit to her now incredible body, straining against her heaving cleavage and peachy ass. Only when she stood up did everyone realise just how tall she had become, looking amazonian in stature as her impossibly long legs strutted forwards. Her ass hypnotically jiggled with each step, with the men and even some women lost in its allure.

Evan called Jess over, and as she stood next to him, she realised how small she was. The nerdy boy loomed a couple of inches taller than her, leaving the top of her head only level with his thick glasses.

“Jess. I’m so sorry,” he said, looking down on her. “We’ll have you and the other girl fixed in a moment,” he added, his eyes drifting behind her. Before Jess could turn around, she felt a towering presence above her. She then turned and was met with a gigantic cleavage inches from her face, each breast almost as big as her head. She craned her neck up to see a mischievous smile and dazzling pair of eyes looking back at her in giddiness.

“I’m so sorry miss…” Evan said, unable to hide his lust for the girl who had just joined them on stage.

“It’s Janet. And don’t worry about it. I love it,” Janet said. Her voice was melancholic, as she drank in Evan’s enamoured gaze.

“Janet. I’m glad you’re ok,” Evan said, unable to stop himself from looking up and down her bombshell body. “But, we need to fix you. Both of you,” he added, looking back at Jess.

“Yes we do,” Jess said in a fluster. Feeling small again by not only Evan, but now the gargantuan Janet.

“Are you sure?” Janet asked. She thrust her cleavage out towards Evan, making him blush as she unabashedly teased him. She took a step closer, leaning down to whisper in Evan’s ear, making him turn an even deeper shade of red. Jess watched in annoyance as Janet caressed Evan’s chest, noticing a small tent pitching in his pants, before he was let go from her touch.

As they finished talking, Jess noticed that the Body Modifier had been put on a new table back in the middle of the stage.“What are you doing?” Jess asked, as Evan started typing at his computer.

Jess went to ask what was happening again, but she was stopped as Janet placed a large, firm hand on her shoulder. “Oh little Jess. You know this is right,” Janet said to her. Jess shivered as she spoke, getting flashbacks to when she had shrunk before. She then heard the Body Modifier power up again, and realised morbidly that it was pointing at her. She desperately tried to move, but the strength in Janet’s grasp made her unable to escape. “Just accept it,” Janet added, as the beam of light fired directly into Jess.

The tingling overtook Jess again as she started shrinking. The slight growth she had experienced disappeared as all her remaining curves were erased from her body. Janet’s hand felt larger on her shoulder as she continued to shrink, making it ache from the force of her grip. She was thrown for a moment from her horror as she heard the crowd watching her begin to shout.

"Little Jess, little Jess, little Jess,” the crowd chanted. She closed her eyes as the shrinking sensation showed no signs of stopping, and the voices of the crowd continued to ring out. She opened her eyes to look at them, and she could see Sandy and Kate. Both of them were eagerly shouting with the rest of the crowd, with both of their curvaceous bodies on show in tight dresses.

“Little Jess,” Janet said deviously into her ear, as Jess closed her eyes again, desperately hoping it would stop as the shrinking feeling continued to course through her…

Jess woke in a cold sweat, the voices still ringing in her head from her nightmare. She jumped in fright as she saw Kate crouching next to her, looking at her purposefully.

“Little Jess. It’s time you and I had a talk,” Kate’s voice purred, holding the device in her hands.
JRG

Postby Tservo96 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:37 pm

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your work. Loving this story and I'm a fan of Inferior to Superior. Keep up the great work
Tservo96

PreviousNext

Return to Stories