A Night at her Level (DG, humiliation, attribute loss)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

A Night at her Level (DG, humiliation, attribute loss)

Postby JRG » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:24 pm

Part 1

“It’s not fucking fair! Why does no guy want me?” Sandy moaned as she fell face first onto Jess’ bed in despair.

“Come on, you’re overreacting,” Jess said calmly from her desk. Closing her laptop, as her housemate burst into her room. Jess had got used to this from Sandy, with it being a regular occurrence throughout the few months they had lived together.

They both lived together in a 2 bedroom house that was a 5 minute walk from their university. Jess had seen an advert from Sandy looking for a female room-mate, and Jess gladly took the spare room. The girls had an amicable relationship, but Jess had become increasingly frustrated with Sandy’s complaints about being single and unable to find a guy interested in her.

“You wouldn’t understand. You’re literally perfect. Guys can’t get enough of you. Unlike me,” she said bitterly, burying her face back into the pillow.

While Jess knew Sandy was overreacting, it was true that both girls had very different experiences with guys, with their bodies playing a big role in that. Sandy was a small mousy girl that disappeared in the crowd. Her 5’4” height, small boobs and average ass, meant she struggled to attract any attention. Even her hair was a dull brown. At best, she could be described as cute, with her youthful face and fairly thin body that had no discernible curves.

Jess on the other hand, was the complete opposite. Standing at a statuesque 5’10” with curves in all the right places. Her D cup boobs and peachy ass swayed hypnotically when she walked, and she knew how to show off. Combined with her shimmering blonde hair and ethereally beautiful face, all eyes were on her in every room she was in.

“It’s not just about your body. There are other ways to get with a guy,” Jess said constructively, preparing for a repeat of the conversation they seemed to have every time Sandy went on a night out.

“That’s easy for you to say. You’ve got so much to work with,” she said, enviously looking at her bombshell body.

“Trust me. If you say the right thing and move in a certain way. So many guys will be in the palm of your hand,” she said positively, trying to win Sandy over as she had many times in the past.

“Bullshit. Guys just want a hot girl and don’t care about anything else,” Sandy huffed.

“I thought you’d say that,” Jess muttered in annoyance under her breath. She dug around her drawer, looking for something she had got to finally deal with Sandy’s complaints.

“What are you looking for?” Sandy asked, looking up from the bed to Jess as she rummaged loudly through her drawer.

“This,” Jess said with a smile, as she revealed an odd-looking device and placed it on her desk. “This will prove to you what I’ve been saying for weeks.”

“What the fuck is it?” Sandy asked disapprovingly. Still frustrated with her own situation and lack of sympathy from Jess.

“Do you know that nerdy guy Evan? Well, he gave me £250 to test this device. He-” Jess started to explain.

“See. More proof that your body gets you what you want. He’s given you £250 to test that thing,” Sandy interrupted indignantly.

“Well,” Jess resumed. “He told me that you can deposit your attributes in there. Like height, boob size, whatever. And then return them back whenever you want. I tried it already. I made myself 2 inches smaller and then grew back to normal after. You remember when you said I looked shorter yesterday? That was why!” Jess finished explaining excitedly.

“What a load of shit. At least you’ve made me forget about last night with that weird story,” Sandy said, unimpressed.

“I’m not making it up. Let me show you,” Jess said irritably.

Sandy watched as Jess placed her finger on the sensor in the strange-looking device. “What are you doing?” she asked curiously.

“Just watch. All you have to do is place your finger in the device. Think of the attribute you want to deposit. So I’ll go with height, and then,” Jess announced, before she suddenly started to shrink. Sandy gasped in shock as she saw Jess slowly shrink in her chair. After a few seconds, Jess removed her finger from the device, ending her shrinking. But the effects were obvious. Her clothes now hung loosely on her body, having lost a few inches of height.

“I told you it was real,” Jess grinned in satisfaction at Sandy, who was staring at her in wonder. “Then all you need to do is put your finger in the device. And think about the attribute you want to take, and then you’ll get it back,” she added as she quickly grew back to her full height, her clothes fitting correctly on her body again.

“Oh my god. That’s amazing!” Sandy said excitedly. Finally brightening up for the first time since she had barged into Jess’s room. “But what does this have to do with anything?” she asked.

“I’m going to prove to you that it’s not just about your body and looks to get a guy, first hand,” Jess said with a knowing smile. “I hope you have a spare outfit I can borrow tonight,” she added, before placing her finger back into the device.

“How tall are you again, Sandy?” Jess asked.

“5’4”. Why?” Sandy replied, still not fully sure of what Jess was planning.

“I want to make sure we match,” Jess responded, before she suddenly started to shrink again. She shrank at a quicker rate this time as her clothes became even looser than they had been when she last shrunk. Sandy watched in awe as her once tall room-mate descended into below average territory. The shrinking finally stopped as Jess appeared to be a similar height to Sandy. “Evan said if I think of an exact size I will change to that, but let’s check,” she said as she got to her feet.

Sandy giggled at the sight of Jessica, who was drowning in her clothes. Her previously tight hoodie was now massively oversized, and her joggers kept slipping downwards, leaving her feet covered by the cuffs of the fabric. Sandy quickly jumped to her feet and both girls gasped as they stood eye to eye. Jess had a nervous smile, while Sandy was ecstatic to be the same size as Jess. “It feels weird to be so small,” Jess said in an accidentally condescending way.

“Now you can see things at my level,” Sandy grinned, still taking in the now smaller Jess. While Jess had lost 6 inches of height, the rest of her body remained the same size and shape. But she noticed excitedly that her legs were now slightly longer than Jess’.

“Could you get me some clothes to put on Sandy?” Jess said uneasily, as Sandy’s probing gaze ran over her body.

“Yes sure,” Sandy said, excited that Jess would now fit into her clothes. She raced out the room and returned in seconds, with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Sandy left the room under the command of Jess as she put them on, with Sandy impatiently waiting outside.

“You can come in now,” Jess said, and barely after she finished her sentence Sandy barged in, eagerly looking at Jess. Her excitement quickly shifted to disappointment upon seeing her. While they were now the same height, Sandy’s clothes were tight on Jess’ body. Despite having slightly longer legs, her jeans looked like they were painted on, thanks to Jess’ powerful legs and peachy ass that threatened to bust through the seams.

As Sandy worked her eyes upwards, she was surprised to see Jess’ midriff. Her toned stomach was on show, despite the t-shirt being the correct length for her. As Sandy moved her eyes further upwards she quickly discovered why. Despite getting shorter, Jess’ boobs remained at the same size, making them look even bigger on her shorter frame. Their huge size caused the t-shirt to ride up. As well as creating a deep line of cleavage that was impossible to avoid.

All her initial joy had disappeared at seeing how Jess had turned her casual clothes into a super sexy outfit. With Jess smiling at herself in the mirror, drinking in her body. “Thanks Sandy. I didn’t expect this, but wow,” Jess said, lost for words with the effect her change in height had. “Anyway, we should continue,” she said as she returned to the device.

Sandy suddenly perked up as she remembered that this was only the start of Jess’ transformation. “No problem. I’ll do anything to help you with this,” she said with a wry smile.

“Great. Well, next thing, if you don’t mind me asking, how big are your boobs?’ Jess asked, placing her finger back into the device.

“I’m an A cup,” Sandy lied, still staring at Jess’ huge boobs before looking down at her own B cups that seemed tiny in comparison. Sandy smiled madly as she watched Jess’ boobs slowly begin to shrink. They began to stick out less underneath her t-shirt as they continued to get smaller. The tantalising cleavage decreased and her mid-riff disappeared from sight as the t-shirt fit more naturally on Jess’ body. Eventually, the shrinking stopped, with only slight bumps visible under Jess’ t-shirt.

“Holy shit!” Sandy screamed in delight as she rushed over to Jess, savouring the fact that she actually had bigger boobs than her. As she got closer, Jess realised in shock that her boobs were smaller than Sandy’s. Under Sally’s t-shirt you could clearly see a small set of boobs, while under her own shirt you could barely see anything at all.

“You liar. I thought you said you were an A cup,” Jess said indignantly.

“I’m sorry. They sometimes change between an A or a B cup depending on the time of the month. I guess they’re on the bigger side at the moment,” Sandy said, trying to think of an excuse. “Besides, you said it doesn’t matter about your body to get guys.”

“I guess,” Jess said tentatively, worried at how Sandy was acting. “God this is so weird,” she said to herself, trying to get used to her near flat chest. Which was something she hadn’t experienced since she was a child. She returned to the device, trying to avoid Sandy’s probing eyes, which had been glued to her chest since the change. A cocky smile on her face shone as she delighted in being the bustier girl. Jess hid her now small chest with her arms, hoping that would stop Sandy’s intrusive stares.

“At least this next thing I don’t need your help with,” Jess said wearily, putting her finger back into the device. Sandy wondered what she meant, then quickly realised that Jess’ bright blonde hair turned to a mousy brown. Jess went to remove her finger from the device, but Sandy interrupted her.

“Wait. I know your blonde hair is the main difference. But your hair is a lot thicker and glossier than mine. So…” Sandy said, knowingly leading Jess to another change. Jess sighed and returned her finger into the device. They both watched as the gloss and shine disappeared from her hair, becoming dull and lifeless. Her hair continued to change as her thick locks started to thin. No longer did her hair flow gloriously down her back, but now it was much shorter with plenty of split ends.

“Happy now?” Jess said curtly, removing her finger from the device. Feeling more bitter as she saw Sandy had an even bigger smile on her face from the latest change.

“I just want it to be fair. If you really want to be proven right, then you can’t have any advantages. Even though I think you’ll need them to pull a guy when we’re done,” she said with a deviant grin. “And we still have more for that to be true,” she added, staring at Jess’ peachy ass. Jess sighed as she realised what she was referring to, and initiated the next change.

Her ass instantly deflated, which provided instant relief to her jeans as the pressure on the tight seams reduced. It continued to get smaller as Jess prepared to stop the shrinking as her ass lost its incredibly peachy nature, but still retained some size. “Is that it? See you know I’m right,” Sandy said in a teasing tone, with an anger-inducing smile that infuriated Jess.

This frustration, compounded with dealing with Sandy’s moaning for the past few months, led to her recklessly shrinking her ass even more, desperate to prove Sandy wrong and shut her up for good. Her still sizeable ass shrank even faster, with the remaining mix of fat and muscle quickly disappearing, leaving her with barely any ass at all. Sandy’s jeans became loose on her, as she removed her finger from the device.

“I see someone likes a challenge,” Sandy said, “even my ass is quite a bit bigger than that,” she teased. She walked over to Jess and placed her ass next to hers. Jess watched open mouthed as she could see Sandy was right, her ass was dwarfed by hers. Jess’ embarrassment was compounded by Sandy’s laughter at seeing the comparison.

“I’m going to show you, trust me,” Jess said defiantly. Desperate to shut Sandy up, who was still giggling. “Now I’m going to grab an outfit from your wardrobe and get ready for tonight. And then we’ll see who is laughing,” she added, before running out the room to escape from Sandy’s laughter and prepare for tonight.
JRG

Re: A Night at her Level (DG, humiliation, attribute loss)

Postby Babel111 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:32 pm

Really good start to this story!
Babel111

Postby Achuloh » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:26 pm

I really enjoyed this start! Excited to see where you take it.
Achuloh

Postby David6468 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:08 am

Fantastic start, can’t wait to see where it goes
David6468

Postby jsmt » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:06 pm

Loved the premise. I can't wait to see Jess's adventures in her new body.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby Tillykke » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:15 pm

Great story. I love that you get straight into the meat of the it. Jess has immediately landed herself subtly outclassed by Sandy. Instant classic for me, can’t wait to see how it develops
Tillykke

Postby JRG » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:41 am

Thanks for the feedback and comments, I really appreciate it! The main action will commence soon and I've got some plans for how it will all play out...

Part 2

Jess frustratedly tossed another dress from Sandy’s wardrobe onto her bed with a pile of other clothes she had tried on over the past hour. Despite their now similar size, she was unable to find something that fit her small proportions well. Even the bra and panties she had borrowed were slightly ill-fitting, due to her now having a smaller pair of boobs and ass than Sandy. She looked at the remaining items in the wardrobe, worrying that she would not find anything to wear, when Sandy came in.

“How’s it going Jess?” Sandy said with a grin, relishing the sight of the smaller Jess, much to her annoyance.

“Not good. Nothing fits me properly. I might need to make myself a bit bigger so I can get in something,” Jess said, as she self-consciously looked at her petite body.

“No you don’t. In fact, I’ve got something that will be perfect,” Sandy said, with a mischievous smirk. She walked to the corner of the room and started rummaging around, pulling out a sparkly dress. “This was a dress I used to love a couple of years ago. It doesn’t really fit any more, but maybe it will fit you,” she said in a helpful tone, but her condescension was evident.

Jess grabbed the dress from her and tried it on. Much to her dismay, it was the best fitting outfit she had worn so far. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that the dress fitted her new proportions well, even though it was clearly designed for a teenager, and not a 20 year old woman.

“It’s definitely the best one I’ve tried on, but it might be a little small,” she admitted, as she tugged slightly at the base of the dress which only ran to the top of her thigh, showing more leg than she liked.

“I mean you could always make yourself a bit shorter, then I’m sure it would be perfect,” Sandy proposed.

“No. No. This will do,” Jess said in a panic. “I’m going to go and chill for a bit in my room. Then I’ll get ready for around 9ish,” she said as she exited the room.

“Sounds great. I’ll start thinking about my outfit. But be ready for 8. So we can have a couple of drinks before going to the club,” Sandy said with a wry grin. Jess nodded and shut the door behind her as she left. Returning to her room in relief for the respite from the crazy situation she had placed herself in. While Sandy laid in her own bed with a huge smile, excited about tonight and ready to savour every second of it.

Jess looked at herself glumly in the mirror. Despite her best efforts, she was unimpressed at her reflection. She had expertly applied her make-up, enhancing her now only prized feature, her beautiful face. Her defined high cheek bones, plump rouge lips, button nose and glowing eyes were the only reminder of her previous beauty. She smiled as she focused on that, giving a flirty look at the mirror.

Her smile soon turned to a frown again as she cast her eyes over the rest of her body. The sequin dress glowed under the light of her room, which normally Jess would love. However, all it did was show off her lack of curves. She was almost as flat as a board as the dress hugged her body tightly. With her still uncomfortable with how much of her legs were revealed in the short dress. Worst of all, she wasn’t even pleased with how her legs looked, as due to their shorter length, they seemed a bit stumpy, instead of possessing the graceful silhouette she was used to.

She continued to inspect herself in the mirror, when Sandy stormed into her room. She was wearing her hottest dress, which was extremely tight on her body and accentuated her small curves. Her boobs were pushed together, making them seem bigger. Jess couldn’t believe that she was looking at Sandy’s cleavage jealously, feeling her own tiny chest self-consciously. Sandy also had a similarly short dress on, showing off her ass which pushed out invitingly, and freeing her legs to the outside world, which stood longer and more elegantly than Jess’.

“Wow, you look great!” Sandy exclaimed as she stood uncomfortably close to her, further highlighting Sandy’s superior body as her bigger curves were directly in front of Jess, making them unavoidable to see and envy. “Anyway, let’s get the night started,” she said with a smile, gesturing towards the bottle of vodka in her hand. Before Jess could respond, Sandy dragged her by the hand out of the bedroom, catching her by surprise by how easily she was able to move her. She led them into their living room and poured a couple of shots.

“To seeing things from my side,” Sandy said smugly, as she raised her shot glass and downed the vodka.

“To proving that you’ve been crying for nothing,” Jess replied, letting out her frustrations as she downed her shot too.

“Oh you’re so on,” Sandy said competitively, pouring another shot for both of them, which they both drank quickly.

After an initially frosty start, both girls began to chat more comfortably with each other. Gossiping about university and their typical day-to-day stuff, with the alcohol easing any tension between them. As they spoke, Jess noticed uneasily that Sandy was still staring at her smaller body in fascination, and she was becoming less discreet as she continued to drink.

“How does it feel to be in a body like mine?” Sandy said seemingly out of the blue, but it looked like she had had that question on her mind for a while.

“It’s. It’s different,” Jess replied, trying to think of a polite answer.

“Be honest with me. Here, have some more for courage,” Sandy said, giving Jess another shot. Jess quickly drank it and was surprised at how tipsy she felt. She could normally handle her alcohol well, but at her smaller size it was affecting her more than usual.

“I feel small,” she said frankly, opening up with the buzz of the alcohol and Sandy’s coaxing. She looked at Sandy bashfully, but she looked back at Jess expectantly, waiting for her to continue. “Like. Everything seems weirdly bigger, even little things like this,” gesturing to the shot glass in her hand. “Feel bigger than normal. And of course it’s freaky not having any boobs,” she said, blushing slightly.

“I bet. They’re so big and hot. Oops,” Sandy accidentally let out, blushing brightly. Jess giggled at her confession, causing Sandy to feel less embarrassed. “I can’t imagine being so stacked like you,” she admitted, feeling her own chest tentatively.

“It’s not all perfect, you know. People just treat you as a pair of tits,” Jess said, trying to console Sandy. “Even though I will be glad to have them back. But fuck that tonight. Let’s have some fun together,” she said, pouring another round of shots for the both of them. They quickly downed them with a loud cheer, before Sandy pulled out her phone.

She took a ton of photos of them together, and they sat closely on the sofa scrolling through them. They laughed at the variety of poses they pulled, and how similar they looked with their near identical bodies. But as they looked through some close-up selfies, Sandy’s smile dropped.

“Wait. Wait. If we’re to do this fairly there is still one more thing to change,” Sandy said seriously, as she looked directly at Jess.

“What is it? I thought I’d changed everything?” Jess said indignantly.

“No. Look,” she said as she pointed at the selfie of them together. In the photo, Jess stood out, her enchanting face capturing the eye. Her beauty radiated from the screen, making Sandy look plain in comparison. She left the room as Jess looked at the photos, before Sandy returned with the device and placed it on the table.

“Will this finally shut you up?” Jess said.

“Yes. If you can get a guy after this, I’ll admit you’re right,” Sandy said. With that, Jess placed her finger into the device, and started to deposit her beauty. Sandy watched as Jess’ angelic face began to change.

Her sharply defined features started to lose their shape, as her lips thinned and complexion worsened. Her glowing eyes began to fade as the alluring beauty of her face steadily diminished. She continued to become plainer, with her eyes glued on Sandy, trying to read her expression to decide when to stop.

“Is that enough?” Jess asked irritably, as her beauty continued to drain whilst Sandy watched auspiciously.

“Just a little more,” Sandy replied, trying to hide her joy at seeing Jess become plainer than her. A few seconds later, Jess finally removed her finger, and before she could react, Sandy took another selfie of them together. “What do you think? I think now the challenge is fair,” she said mischievously.

Jess looked at the selfie in shock, barely able to recognise herself in the photo. She stared at the girl who looked more like her younger sister, rather than the real Jess. Her angelic glow had faded, with her cheekbones invisible underneath a thin layer of fat. Her previously bright eyes had lost their spark and her overall complexion was courser, with the odd spot visible despite her make-up. Next to Sandy, they looked like they were related, but Sandy was definitely the more attractive one now, with a curvier body and prettier face.

“What the fuck!? What happened to me?” Jess asked in shock.

“I’m giving you the experience I go through. Now hurry up, the taxi’s here,” Sandy said, heading towards the door.

“But. I’m uglier than you,” Jess said bluntly, “I thought we were going to be the same?” she asked, as Sandy dropped a pair of flats next to her to put on.

“You’re the one who said it was easy. So I’m making it a challenge.” Sandy replied, making Jess hold her tongue as she realised there was no point in arguing. She slipped the shoes on and got to her feet. She walked to the door, but froze in horror as she looked at Sandy, because she needed to look up to see into her eyes.

“Why are you so tall?” Jess asked in wonder. Staring directly into Sandy’s deviant smirk. Sandy pointed her eyes to the floor, where Jess could see she was wearing a pair of heels that were at least 3 inches tall.

“And I’ve only got one pair, so you’re going to have to wear my flats. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. Tiny,” she teased with a huge grin, enjoying being able to look down on Jess. Before Jess could say anything else, they left the apartment and entered the taxi, to go on a night out like no other she had experienced before.
JRG

Postby Tillykke » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:39 pm

Great follow up
Tillykke

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:22 pm

Excellent job with this story! Love what I've read so far and can't wait to read more!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:57 am

nice. please continue

Next

Return to Stories