Tatum's Choice (Relation Amn, SlutTF, Corruption) by Yazzers

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Tatum's Choice (Relation Amn, SlutTF, Corruption) by Yazzers

Postby yazzers » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:02 am

Tatum’s Choice
By Yazzers

This was a custom story requested by a patron on Yazzers Stories back in September (https://www.patreon.com/YazzersStories). Plenty of exclusive new and old stories available there now!

Private Investigator Tatum Winslow stood in the pouring rain on the sidewalk outside of the goliath skyscraper headquarters of Eclipse International. She had tracked the ominous corporation’s deals from one company name to another. After weeks of digging through records, she had found that Eclipse had gone under many different names over time, hiding its past while continuing on with perpetual future dealings. However, P.I. Winslow doesn’t have purely selfless intentions here – her girlfriend Emily was last seen entering this building 3 weeks ago, and Tatum was determined to find her. Tonight.

Emily Chase had gotten a job with Eclipse, an entry-level receptionist job. What had been tearing Tatum up inside was that it was upon her urging that Emily had applied. Tatum had already been looking into Eclipse prior to this, and once she saw the receptionist job open, she knew she had her “in.” Emily was a rule-follower – a teachers-pet, a Type-A personality with a need to please others. This had always come in handy at Emily’s other jobs: managers always loved her. She was a perpetual employee-of-the-month wherever she went. As luck would have it, Emily had just lost her previous job due to downsizing, so she was in need of something into which to put her hardworking energy.

Tatum needed an inside girl; Emily needed a job. And Tatum knew that she’d get hired in a heartbeat: Emily’s resume was bulletproof.

Emily had been reluctant to be her “inside girl,” but Tatum had buttered her up the whole night, gently kissing her neck just the way she liked, and made love to her until she caved. The people-pleasing part of Emily’s personality really worked in Tatum’s favor. She couldn’t tell her girlfriend “no.” Em didn’t have it in her.

That night, as they lay in bed, their naked smooth legs still in a tangle of intimacy, Emily had gazed into Tatum’s eyes and said, “I love you – I’ll do anything to help.” Tatum had embraced her and held her in her arms as they drifted off to sleep.

Emily had gotten hired within four days.

A week later, she was gone.

She just never returned to their apartment after work. All of Em’s stuff was still there. The local cops chalked it up to a “lover’s spat.” Tatum had been disgusted at the gross men laughing it up over her turmoil while she begged them to do something.

We get cases like this all the time, miss,” they had told her in their condescending male chauvinist tone, “Sounds like your girl just found herself something better… Hey, I’ve been dumped myself! Nothing a few beers couldn’t solve!”

She had stormed out of the station in a rage, determined to find Em herself.

And now, here she was. The cold rain soaked through her clothes as she approached the front door of the glass building.

She had given up on being discreet.

Tatum walked right up to the intercom by the front door and hit the PAGE button. Above her, in the corner of the breezeway, sat a small security camera pointed down at the spot she was standing. She looked up at the camera, giving it an icy stare.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the intercom came to life.

Hello, Ms. Winslow.”

Tatum was surprised to hear her name. The voice on the other end sounded eerily familiar.

“I’m here for Emily Chase!” she said, challenging the voice.

There was silence for a few seconds, and then the automatic doors robotically slid open.

The dark corridor hallways of Eclipse International were full of shadows. Tatum’s footsteps echoed into what seemed like eternity, bouncing through the empty building. As she progressed deeper into the belly of the beast, dim security lights came to life. They were guiding her, leading her to an unknown destination. Tatum knew that meant she was being watched on the security cameras, and someone was turning the lights on to tell her where to go.

Why don’t you face me out in the open, huh?!” she shouted, causing an endless repetition of her last syllable.

Finally, the security lights illuminated the entryway to the building’s auditorium space, a theater for press and developers to see Eclipse's latest innovations.

“Is this where you are?” Tatum asked the empty hallway. “You have something to show me?”

Tatum knew she was putting herself in danger by entering this space. She reluctantly reached for the door handle. Before pulling the door open, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. All Tatum could see was Emily’s smile – her beautiful, bright smile. “I’m coming, Em,” she whispered out loud, both as a message to Emily as well as herself.

The auditorium was dark except for a single, stark spotlight on the stage. Tatum cautiously walked down the aisle, advancing row by row, as she approached the front.

Suddenly, footsteps began to echo slowly through the dark.

They were coming from the stage – specifically from the pitch blackness of stage right. The spotlight remained fixed in place but the footsteps were moving towards the illuminated splash of white. Tatum recognized the heavy steps as heels. It’s a woman.

Then, Emily appeared on stage.

Tatum’s heart jumped with relief upon seeing her love’s face – but it was short lived. Emily’s face wore a sneer of disdain, mixed with arrogance and cruelty. Her soft bouncy hair was slick back, dyed a raven black. Her eyes, heavy with dark eyeshadow, were unfeeling and unreadable. Her lips, twisted in a smug leer, were bright red – a shade Em would never wear. She wore a tight black dress that hugged every part of her body down to her ankles.

Hold her.”

Emily’s voice was cold and commanding. Tatum didn’t have time to process what she was seeing before two strong men appeared from out of the dark on both sides of her and grabbed her arms. She instinctually struggled against them.

“Hey!” she cried. “Hey – let me go! Em–!”

Quiet,” came the icy reply from the stage. Emily took a few steps forward, approaching the edge of the stage. She looked down at the helpless PI, looming over her with a powerful gaze. “It’s no use fighting, Ms. Winslow.”

Tatum froze, the anonymous mens’ hands still firmly gripping her arms. She looked up at her girlfriend’s emotionless eyes.

“Em?” Tatum asked in a shaky voice. Her confidence was dissipating, along with her hope that her and Emily would make it out of here. Why had she called me ‘Ms. Winslow’? she wondered. “Em, what’s happening?”

“‘What’s happening’ is you’re being given a choice,” Emily said. Her voice was devoid of the former sunny personality that Tatum had fallen in love with. This voice was flat, like a frozen pond, yet oozed power and authority. The former lovers held each other in their sights. “You have the choice to join us…”

Emily began strolling, her heels echoing loudly through the auditorium as she paced the stage. The spotlight followed her with every step she took.

“I started at the bottom rung of this place,” Emily continued, holding her hands out. “I did what you told me to, Ms. Winslow. I integrated. I sat through their training on day one and discovered that I could see the big picture. I passed my orientation course with the highest scores of the other new hires. Eclipse was very impressed, to say the least.”

Tatum listened with tears in her eyes as Emily described her downfall, or rather her rise.

“The top of the pyramid reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in going deeper with my training. They saw that I had something that the others didn’t. Do you wanna know the funny part, Ms. Winslow?”

Tatum shook her head “no.”

“I wanted to decline – tell them that I wasn’t interested,” Emily continued. “Do you know why I elected to go through the ‘advanced’ training? I had your picture on my desk. I looked into your still eyes and I knew: you needed me. I wanted to impress you. That’s why I scored off the charts to begin with: I was trying my hardest. It made me the brightest star in the sky! So I knew I had to keep going. You would’ve pushed me to dig deep into Eclipse to get all the info I could find for you. So I did…I went deep…”

Tatum lowered her head, not wishing to hear anymore.

“That ‘advanced’ training proved to be quite the life changer for me,” she continued. “Oh, it changed my whole outlook on life–”

Emily, this isn’t you!” Tatum erupted, fighting tears. “They did something to you. You’ve been brainwashed– You’ve–!”

“I’m more than I ever was before!” Emily shouted down at her. “I’ve got the world in a chokehold! While it thanks me…” Emily smiled, her eyes looking sinister and something evil. “After my training, I’m helping Eclipse reach corners of the world it never knew were possible. We will be the most powerful entity on the planet – and I’ll be the one who took us there.”

Tatum lowered her head, saying “no” in denial over what she was witnessing. Her sweet innocent Emily…corrupted into this megalomaniacal scourge.

“You have a choice, Tatum…” Emily said. For a brief moment, Tatum heard the old Emily. Hearing her name on Em’s lips conjured up thoughts of lying in bed together, laughing. Tatum slowly lifted her eyes back up to look at her girlfriend, or what was left of her. “Join us,” Emily continued, “or we’ll find a better…use…for you.”
Tatum could only imagine what that meant.

Within two seconds, her brain fired through all the possibilities: what it would mean to join them, what would be lost, what could happen to her. In the end, the loss of Emily’s spirit was too much. She hated Eclipse for what they had done to the sweetest girl she had ever known.

“I’ll never join you…” Tatum growled. “When the police come looking for me–”

Emily cackled. “The police? Oh, dear, didn’t you try that already? Did you even wonder why they were so unhelpful?”

Nothing a few beers couldn’t solve!

Tatum shuddered as she remembered the crass, dismissive attitude of the entire force that night. Of course, Tatum realized. Eclipse bought them off.

Her heart sank.

All hope collapsed.

Fuck you!” she cried, at Emily, at Eclipse, at the two men holding her, at the world. “You’ll never get away with this!”

Emily clicked her tongue. “It’s a shame, Tatum. You could’ve been a crucial asset to our operation– Although…maybe you still can be…”

Tatum listened.

“Boys, take Ms. Winslow here down to the ‘Changing Room’ and have her trained to work at one of our Eclipse Gentlemen’s Establishments–”

No,” Tatum pleaded, kicking her feet in the air as the men held tight.

“Oh, it’ll be fine, Ms. Winslow,” Emily said, smugly. “We’ll give a nice set of tits and teach you to earn us money the old fashioned way…”

No!” Tatum yelled as she was dragged away, her heels sliding across the aisles, making her shoes tumble off. She fought and fought the men but they were too strong.

“Goodbye, Ms. Winslow.”

You’ll never fucking get away with this! No! Let me go, you bastards! Emily! Wake up! You can’t let them do this to me! No! No, Emily! No! No! No!

“Ok, who wants to see if I can fit two dicks in my mouth!”

The eruption of cheers from the crowd took over the brightly neon-lit room as Tatum Wilde giggled and opened her mouth as wide as she could. A couple of random cocks were shoved into her gaping throat and she just laughed and let the boys have their fun.

She looked ridiculous. I bet I look so fucking hot right now, Tatum thought.

Hands pawed freely at her naked body as she sat on her knees on stage. Degrading tattoos adorned her tanned and toned limbs: lots of gargantuan tits hanging off of petite young ladies, intertwining dicks and other phallic objects, the word WHORE arcs across her midsection, while CUMSLUT spells out down her spine, letting the final T snake down to her asshole, ending with the head of penis, of course. Her pierced 34J tits hung off her chest and her butt implants gave her some nice, but overly fake, curves. Along with her lip filler, Tatum Wilde looked as artificial as they come. Thick and bright blonde hair was the cherry on top.

Other strippers danced at various corners of the large room, elegantly swinging from poles, while other corners had girls hanging out between groups of men, they heads in their laps while the men conversed and talked about important business dealings. The girls they had rented just sucked at them and didn’t bother trying to engage with them beyond that. After all, that’s what they paid for.

Tatum was the star of the club.

She laughed as the men withdrew their cocks from her mouth. She then reached down to a man in the crowd and grabbed the beer bottle from her hand, holding it high.

Time to give ‘em something they won’t forget, Tatum thought.

Everyone having a good time tonight?!” she asked the crowd. They once again cheered, high fiving as various bachelor parties and business meetings converged around Tatum’s Titty Show. “Is everyone good and fucking drunk?!” she called out, tilting the bottle back and guzzling down the warm alcohol until it was empty.

As they continued cheering and grabbing at her ass and tits without protest from her, Tatum pretended to go into a deep thought, putting her finger to her chin and tilting her head, making her long blonde locks flip back and forth. “Ya know? I’m horny…” she said, loud enough for everyone in the area to hear her clearly. Then, she looked at the empty beer bottle in her hand, and, acting her heart out, appeared to have an epiphany.

Nothing a few beers couldn’t solve!” she cried out, and everyone pumped their fists in the air.

They love me! she thought proudly.

The former private investigator then shoved the beer bottle in her pussy for everyone’s amusement. Her fake bolted-on tits poked out into the air as she arched her back and pumped her pussy with the used bottle.

She smiled proudly as cash rained down on her. I’m gonna earn Eclipse so much money tonight!

Above the crowd, a pair of eyes peered through a small lit office window. They belonged to Horace Oritz, the club manager.

“Yeah, she’s on stage now, Ms. Chase,” Horace said into his office phone.

Excellent. Is she earning her keep?”

Horace turned and looked back at Tatum on stage. He scanned his club and snorted a laugh. She was on her knees now with someone’s ballsack stuffed in her cheeks. Horace couldn’t tell from the angle but it looked like she had managed to shove that beer bottle up her butt. He leaned over to get a better angle and – yep, it was up there. She had a firm grip on the bottle’s neck and she was working the base in and out of her backdoor.

“Well, she got a bottle up her ass and someone’s nuts down her throat – um, wait…ok, now someone else’s balls are in her mouth. Ms. Chase, this woman is a real piece of trash – where did you find her?”

Don’t worry about that. Just work her hard. Lots of hours.”

Horace glanced back out his office window at the stage. Tatum was now on her back with her feet tucked behind her head. She had a cock in each hand and was tugging them closer to her while the crowd was chanting: Gang–bang. Gang–bang. Gang–bang

With a sigh, Horace turned back to the phone. “I don’t think I’ll have a problem with that.”

Tatum Wilde had guided a pair of cocks into her pussy and asshole, and they were alternating sliding in and out of her holes while she looked down, shouting, “Whoooo, yeah!
Fuck my holes, boys
!”

“Damn, this whore loves cocks!” came a random observation from an anonymous onlooker.

Fuck, yeah, I love cocks! Gimme one to suck on while I get my butt and twat banged! Mmph–slurp–yeah, that’s a nice one. Fuck my throa–glugh–glugh–glugh–glugh–

Fuck…I love sucking dicks… she thought to herself as the stranger enjoyed her throat. I wonder if he would like it if I… Tatum reached her free hand up and began gently tickling his balls. She felt them immediately tense up as the customer came in her mouth. Yep, that did it! She giggled as she gargled his load, then she just smiled and enjoyed the other cocks currently pumping her holes.

I love my job! she thought as she was flipped over and fucked all over again. It was going to be a great night.

THE END
yazzers

Return to Stories