The Tantalizing Tentals (IQ-, MC, Breeding, Tentacles)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Tantalizing Tentals (IQ-, MC, Breeding, Tentacles)

Postby againandagain » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:30 pm

“Hm? They haven’t returned?” Mercedes asked and Olivia nodded grimly. That was surprising. Mercedes thought back and, indeed, Camilla and Rhea still hadn’t come back from the expedition they were sent out on around a week ago.

“So...we have to go and find them,” Olivia said. She did look ready to pass out from the idea of the possibility of encountering an unknown danger but Mercedes didn’t want to even entertain the fact of leaving them in the forest, all alone. “Dorothea and Hilda are coming along to help, too.” The two girls were already behind Olivia, and Dorothea could immediately tell which one didn’t want to come along.

“This ‘rescue mission’ has three people assigned to it ALREADY!” whined Hilda, “I don’t see why I have to go as well!” She was twirling her twin-tail in a particularly annoying fashion, trying to look as disinterested as possible in saving two of their comrades. But, despite her words, she already had her ax strapped to her back and ready to go.

Dorothea scoffed, “So we have one girl who looks ready to blow chunks at the thought of leaving and the other one probably doesn’t want to help at all? Awesome.” Mercedes felt that the general mood of the group wasn’t positive in the slightest. “We need to head out as soon as possible anyway, I had heard that the village Camilla and Rhea were dispatched to have some...unpleasant things happen.”

“Wh-what kind of things?” asked Olivia in a hushed voice and Dorothea’s slightly green face didn’t exactly give Mercedes a confidence boost.

“Just...we really need to find and save them, quickly. I want to confirm the rumors myself anyway,” she said.

“Ugh, FINE,” said Hilda.

Once everyone was ready to go, the girls set off for the village Dorothea mentioned. It was late in the morning, nearly midday so Mercedes made sure that the two stragglers of their group, Olivia and Hilda, kept a pep in their step. It was cloudy overhead too, with sunshine sometimes breaking through. It made the air around the four of them feel, odd. Mercedes couldn’t put her finger on it. What could be making them feel so apprehensive?

They walked in silence until they reached the village.

Once they arrived an odd scene met their eyes. Groups of people were scattered throughout, some in front of their homes or outside. None of the villagers seemed to care that they had arrived, moreso worried about what was going on in front of them. “What’s going on?” said Mercedes. Hilda shrugged and Olivia was stepping back ever so slightly before Mercedes kept a firm hand on her shoulder.

“Let’s just ask them what’s going on. No use in standing around. “ said Dorothea. Olivia tried to say something but Dorothea was already off to the group nearest to them and the others followed suit. While finding Camilla and Rhea was their first priority, Mercedes - Dorothea too, it seemed - knew the answer was finding out what in the world was going on in the village first. As usual, Hilda and Olivia hung back but kept their ears pricked for any info that would be useful.

The group was tending to a girl who was sitting still on the ground, unresponsive. She was breathing so that was enough for Mercedes to tap on an old man’s back lightly, “Hello there, may we ask what’s going on?”

The old man turned around and he looked like he was aging the longer he stood there. “Um,” Dorothea started as the old man rubbed his eyes tiredly, “We’re looking for two of our comrades who went missing in this area recently. Could any of you know anything about that?”

One middle-aged woman laughed a harsh laugh, scratching her head. “If those girls are even half-decent lookin’ you can forget about helping them. I’m alright as you can see so those monsters won't know what they’re missin’!” she harshly laughed again. Mercedes eyed the collapsed girl again, her veins were turning a different, … purple color. That was terrifying, to say the least, but Mercedes knew nothing but to keep pushing forward for their friends.

“Right…” she said, “But what’s happening here, exactly? And where can we find Camilla and Rhea?”

“Ahhh, those two girls?” The old man said, “Those were some fine-looking girls, yeah. I remember when they first showed up a couple of days ago. Then this ordeal began.”

“What situation?” snarled Hilda, her patience running out.

The woman snapped her fingers and pointed at the seated girl, “THIS one.” As if on cue, the girl’s head lolled up from its down position and Olivia forced down a scream.

“Is...is that a tentacle on the side of her mouth?”

Mercedes finally noticed, but the villager’s stomach was bigger than it should’ve been normally. Her stomach was contorting grotesquely and she was spreading her legs in what she would assume to be a lewd position.

The villager looked normal but her brown eyes flashed in pain and her hair was strewn sloppily on her face.

“I- '' she croaked out finally but stopped, and her head jerked to the right - to them - unnaturally. The girls stood back apprehensively, The villager wore a crooked smile on her face, it was unnervingly creepy, steadily looking upward as if she was listening to a voice that they could not hear.... Her eyes slowly slid to the four of them. “Head into the forest, to find what you seek,” she rasped. Her face jerked again, the veins on her forehead popping, and the girls recoiled in shock. Her eyes were glowing an unnaturally bright purple now.

“Nononono I didn’t sign up for this crap!” Hilda groaned with her head in her hands. Mercedes was surprised none of them had to tackle Olivia to keep her there.

The villager snickered, “This does feel really good. You can’t even begin to imagine what those two girls are going through right now.” Although she said that her voice didn't match her words at all. Mercedes felt a pang of pity for the villager as she was clearly being made to say such horrible things.

Dorothea slowly turned around to the rest of them. “So we give up now, agreed?”

“Agreed!” Olivia turned on her heel to scurry away but Mercedes held her arm out to block her, growing more irritated by the moment at their actions.

“What if we were the ones in the depths of some forest with no way of knowing if someone was on their way to help?!" Mercedes said commandingly, shocking everyone else. Silence met her words aside from the villager who distractingly couldn't pick between moaning or laughing at their indecision. "Besides," she continued, "We don't have enough time to regroup before the day ends and I know none of us want to leave Camilla, Rhea, or whoever else suffering with this problem any longer than they are forced to. Mercedes knew what they were dealing with here was unlike anything any of them had ever seen before. She didn't want to dwell on the specifics of what was going on unless they got more clear info than some useless snicker-moans. A foreboding feeling in the pit of Mercedes' stomach really made her anxious, teetering on fear. Whatever was possibly affecting Rhea or Camilla was just too naughty to think about.

"I-I wish Robin were here," Olivia said suddenly. "He'd know exactly what to do."

"Or Byleth," said Hilda almost wistfully. Mercedes couldn't help but imagine Camilla piping up with her "beloved Corrin" too if she was there with them.

Dorothea sighed, "We can't leave them alone, I know. Let's just get this over with as soon as possible or at least figure out more of what's going on exactly." she said. Mercedes and Olivia agreed and Hilda, for her part, wordlessly nodded and drew her ax.

Mercedes realized that she had her arm outstretched in front of Olivia the whole time and was going to put it down before Olivia clutched it. Mercedes, surprised, looked at her questioningly but Olivia avoided her gaze. "This is scary," she muttered, "This whole thing feels different than being in an army, fighting a war." Olivia's internal radar must've been blaring like the rest of them but they had no other choice but to forge on ahead. But still, Mercedes felt a lot of sympathy for her.

“If holding on to me is what you need to do to keep going then so be it. Feel free to use me as support as long as you need,’ she said, hoping to reassure her. "Let’s continue. I can see the entrance to the forest right over there.” She pointed ahead of them and past numerous other homes and women collapsed on their butts outside said homes. Truthfully though, Mercedes was entirely welcome to the feeling of someone holding on to her, especially since that forest was getting closer and closer.

“....I appreciate it,” Olivia mumbled her blush as red as flame. But Olivia did finally seem to forget her fear for a moment while the two of them briskly walked together to catch up with Hilda and Dorothea. Although they had the destination now, passing through the rest of the village and the horrors it held made Mercedes want to whimper and run away akin to a stray dog.

“?” The other two girls had stopped to look at something ahead, their mouths agape. Mercedes felt the familiar foreboding feeling again and unconsciously tightened Olivia’s arm to her body.

One woman had given birth to the creature that was inside her stomach and was aimlessly holding it.

The villager noticed them looking and a huge, uncanny smile lit her face. “Girls!” she called and ushered them over with the same eerie, purple light brightening her eyes. Her eyes slowly slid over all of them. They lingered on Olivia just a shade longer than the others but Mercedes quickly brushed that off. She didn’t seem physically threatening so after a hurried and furious chat, Mercedes and the others headed over to the affected villager warily.

“Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for coming over here! I already heard you met my sister, hee hee! I’m SO happy for her. I already miss bouncing around with my little one in my stomach,” she petted her thing gently, some...sticky residue stuck to her hand but she made no attempt to rub it off. “She’s so close to having her first Tental, I’m jealous!” She talked in a rushed, almost maniac sort of way as if she was getting ready to pounce with an attack or hug. Fake positivity also flowed out of the woman as smooth as a boat colliding with a chunk of ice. But, the four of them shared a look. Tental. That sounded like the identity of the unknown creature...

Speaking of, Mercedes gazed at the one in the villager’s arms. She held it carefully, lovingly as if it was truly her child. Like she would give anything and everything in the world to protect it or make it happy. Mercedes cocked her head, it looked like a wig with very, very thick strands of purple-black hair. Not a very terrifying monster in the slightest at least. The strands of, ah, flesh moved around listlessly like it was following its rhythm. Mercedes could get along with that. Its “mom” spoke so happily, without a care in the world. Mercedes wished she had that… She was desensitized to the women in the village being unclothed and gazing at the woman’s bare, full chest with a tear of milk hanging off her nipple looked so erotic...

“!” Mercedes coughed into her hand, breaking her eye contact from the Tental and mom for a much-needed second. “Excuse me,” she said quietly as they all looked at her, “Please continue.” She had to be careful. Baseless eye contact with a creature that she had no idea what it did exactly was quite foolish.

“-I really thought you all weren’t going to come over here and I got really bummed about it! But then you did so thank you All of my sisters have had or are going to give birth to their very own Tental very, very soon and there’s definitely for sure more of them to come!” Unlike the other girl who had the creepiness factor turned up to 10, this villager was positively beaming. Her smile reached her shining eyes too. Any normal person would believe she was talking about her newborn despite her nakedness and the hellish Tental she was holding. The Tental was drippy too, disgusting. A surge of revulsion surged in Mercedes. It reminded her of the job that she had set off to complete.

A shiver crept up on Mercedes, perhaps these were signs that the villager in front of them was too far gone?

“But…” A drastic change in the villager’s voice tone shook Mercedes out of her thoughts. “None of you beautiful, beautiful girls have made any contact with a Tental yet. I’m so sorry!” She spoke with such force and sounded truly heartbroken. Purple (?!) tears were welling in her eyes and as she quickly swept over the four of them again Mercedes suddenly wanted nothing more than to comfort the villager and accept a Tental as her own - just to see what it was like!

She unconsciously tried to remove her arm from Olivia but the dancer stood her ground. “Let go, Olivia!” she hissed, “I need to!” She tried again to rid herself of Olivia but the damn girl wouldn’t let go.

“What’s gotten into you, Mercedes?! Snap out of it!” Olivia said and the two struggled with Olivia now having to use both of her laughably weak arms to hold Mercedes back from the Tental and the villager’s now-outstretching arms. Mercedes wanted to accept that hug so much… The feel of her underwhelming chest against the villager’s big, milk-filled tits was an offer she couldn’t refuse. She and the Tental were the keys to eternal happiness, she just knew it! Inappropriate thoughts were filling Mercedes's thoughts as if they were being streamed directly into her brain. She wanted to lap at the villager’s body...every single part of her. She wanted milk to run down her face while the Tental held her down and kept her face against the villager’s pussy while her own was stuffed with those thick breeding tentacles!

Wondrous eggs filled her body and Mercedes would be pleasing the Tental and her new sister at once. What could be better?

Mercedes opened her mouth and her spit-slicken tongue hung out lewdly. “I just need one taste, please!” she whined to her dumbass “comrades''. They didn’t get it….they couldn't do it with a Tental just yet...and that made her sad. They all should rejoice in the Tentals together! Hilda and Dorothea had been standing there in shock at Mercedes's actions but now they stepped into action and now the both of them helped in holding Mercedes back from bliss. “Get off!!” Mercedes snarled at them, “I-I need to be with ‘em!” Through them, Mercedes could see that the villager hadn’t moved from her spot with the Tental in her arms. But her eyes were locked on to Mercedes, brighter than ever.

It was as if she was trying to speak to Mercedes without drawing attention from her ruthless attackers. Come hither, child. Come to me! Her smile deepened on her tear-stained face and Mercedes grinned back happily. The purple fog that was in her vision deepened. She wanted her sister. She needed her sister. She needed her sister. Her immaculate body would comfort her with the initial mating with the Tental, Mercedes knew. Her beautiful eyes tortured Mercedes’ mind. They were directing her toward the Tental. Her ultimate destination.

Mercedes lost it.

“I NEED to be with my sister” she screamed out while her emotions ran wild. “Look at her Tental, it also NEEDS another warm body to keep it safe from this harsh environment! Oh, pick me, Tental! Please pick me! Just a few tentacles would be enough!” Her mind went haywire. That wonderful Tental could use her mouth, pussy, even her ass if it needed to help it produce children that would grant Mercedes more sisters. Its slick tentacles were quietly pulsing, knowing her to want for pleasure and kids. Mercedes knew her unworthy body would be made into something desirable if she could just scream her love for the Tental as her pussy clamped down on it in orgasm. She’d even clean him up with her mouth and keep it open all the time! An always open O-face to shoot cum or future Tentals on, just for him!!! Mercedes’ nipples were rock hard and gazing at the villager’s red-tinged pussy from the tentacles only drove her mind even wilder. She’d be right there, buried in it to make her cum again and again too!

Mercedes’ mind turned ravenous. She had no doubt her eyes were glowing that sexy purple as well, just as her sisters did. She tried biting the top of her clothes off so the Tental could have access to her boobs from here but one of the dumb bitches on her kept her in head place to stop her from doing so.

“Help me, sister!” Mercedes wailed. “Please help these distraught girls see the light just as I have!” Nothing else mattered. Mercedes had to get a Tental inside of her. What else was a woman than fated to be a breeder for tentacles and for their offspring to guide the future?! Mercedes’ pussy tightened at the thought of it. A wriggling bundle of Tental in her own body and, eventually, her arms. There would be no need for clothes either when she’d be constantly wrapped in tentacles! She would bolster her family’s numbers….the family she never had….

Mercedes’ eyes were locked on her newfound family just ahead of her so she was overjoyed to see her sister’s mouth open. Look how badly he needs you, she spoke softly, motherly, in her head as she kept up the struggle against the other girls. Mercedes was enraptured by the Tental. It sat quietly in his mother’s arms begging for Mercedes to hold him. The tips of his tentacles were getting wetter and wetter by the second so Mercedes could have a happy, painless time of accepting him into her body. So thoughtful… she thought to herself. The tentacles looked so smooth and thick and full~ Only a woman could satisfy all of that GIRTH. Mercedes shuddered erotically. It just wasn’t right for them to go a second without the walls of a pussy coaxing every shot of cum inside of it! The villager’s Tental wrapped and stretched its tentacles around its mom’s arms and legs, teasing Mercedes. Her sister gasped and her eyes sunk even deeper into the mist. Mercedes was so jealous and so horny. Just as she was going to escalate her actions and attack everyone a flash of silver ripped through her hazy vision.

“HYA!” Hilda’s ax swung through the air like it was butter and her aim was true. The Tental was sliced in half cleanly, dying instantly and the hypnosis both women were being subjected to was shattered. The villager fell to the ground like a puppet whose strings were cut but Mercedes held it in place.

The fog in Mercedes' mind evaporated. “I...what?” She looked back and forth at Olivia - whose eyes were squeezed shut - and Dorothea - who looked as though she needed a sick bucket quickly - and both were still holding on to Mercedes’ arms and head for dear life. “Are you two okay?” she said with a gasp for breath. “Why are you all holding on to... m-me, oh no….” Mercedes’ mind replayed what had just happened to her on fast forward.

Feelings of shame and disgust flared within her. She averted the girls’ faces as best as she could. “Please let go of me,” Mercedes said quietly. Now she felt ready to pass out. Dorothea let go immediately but Olivia only lessened her grip and settled for lightly holding on to Mercedes’ forearm. Whether it was for her protection or not, Mercedes appreciated it slightly. She analyzed herself quickly, keenly aware that her vagina’s...excitement was on her legs as if she had actually gotten aroused by one of those nasty creatures.

And the villager - who was most definitely not Mercedes’ sister nor kin - gazed up at them groggily. She seemed unaware that she was covered in Tental blood or the fact that she was naked. “Who...who are all of you?” she managed to rasp out. The poor thing’s voice sounded like it was so far away, so distant. Mercedes knew it wasn’t her fault that the Tental...raped her. She didn’t want to use that word but it was the only one that came to mind. Even Dorothea seemed beyond words to help her out so they simply pointed her to the man and woman they had met before with a promise to save them all. But it was a never-ending nightmare through their continued trek through the infected village. Mercedes felt like village and villager alike were deteriorating faster as they made it closer and closer to their forest destination. As they walked on they all viewed more and more unsightly and lewd behavior from women and girls alike. Young and old, no matter their looks... It was all unclothed females with pregnant stomachs, breasts that leaked milk, pampering their “handsome little Tental” or a combo of it all. The only minuscule comfort to Mercedes was that at least their stomachs looked to be a normal size. There wasn’t any frightening body horror aside from the...tentacles and purple eyes.

Still very frightening.

They all had their technique to avoid the infected’s gaze now. Mercedes? She simply looked with tunnel vision, locked forward while she now held on to Olivia’s hand very tightly as she hid a little behind Mercedes. Hilda brandished her ax at anyone that came close and straight up killed any Tentals she could without harming the “mother” that held….or sucked on them. Mercedes wasn’t even sure who was sucking who. Repulsive.

But, soon. Soon they would all be free of their nightmare.

And, finally, there it was. The entrance to the forest. The sun hung lower in the sky than ever but Mercedes could wager that it was still mid-afternoon. Plenty of time still to save Camilla and Rhea and get the hell out.

They all stood there at the edge of the dark, unflinching aperture apprehensively and waited for another to make the first move while Olivia had snuggled against Mercedes’ arm again. “I-I’ll move when Mercedes does!” she stammered. Hilda rolled her eyes at such a statement but Mercedes really, truly wished that she could confidently lead them into the forest like a leader. But her mind continuously flashed back to the Tental and villager that had afflicted her with all those embarrassing thoughts. Her panties were still drying for God’s sake! So, no. She could not allow herself to take the first step.

“The Tental,” she said, “Was horrifying to experience. I don’t want myself or any of you to go through that.” The warmth from Olivia was noted but Mercedes couldn’t help but shudder. “It’s like those slimy tentacles work their way into your mind and force indecent perceptions into your thoughts. It’s sickening.” Mercedes gritted her teeth. “I never want to feel that way again.”

Hilda brought her ax closer to her body and clutched it dearly. “We need to go in now,” she snapped uncharacteristically to them. “I’m sorry you went through that but if we don’t forge on now there’s no chance we’ll be able to save them! C’mon, I’ll lead the way with my ax.” Hilda didn’t wait for them to answer and simply started walking but left everyone else flabbergasted. Dorothea, with no hesitation now, followed Hilda’s brisk pace as Olivia and Mercedes were all ears in the back.

Mercedes first registered that the forest didn’t look bad at all. She expected to see Tentals hanging from the treetops or on the ground or something but all she could take in was the lush greenery that infested - in a good way! - the ground and trees. Hilda slashed and broke away any vines and the like that got in their way. It felt almost too easy to Mercedes considering what she and the villagers had gone through. Perhaps the Tentals have never made it back here at all? But it wasn’t like someone like Camilla or Rhea to simply not contact them on their status… Dorothea had grown more and more silent as this nightmare unfolded and Mercedes couldn’t blame her. It was as Olivia said, this was unlike anything any of them had ever faced before.

Hilda continued ahead but something off to the right of the path made Mercedes freeze.

“Everyone! Look!” she shouted. The other whipped around immediately and Olivia inquisitively looked over to where she was pointing.

“?!”

It was Rhea.

She was slumped against the tree lifelessly. Mercede’s heart dropped but there didn’t seem to be any tentacles or “purpleness” around or near her. Dorothea ran over to her but Hilda was cautious in her approach and Olivia still stayed by her side.

Dorothea crouched down. “Rhea?! Rhea?!” She shook her fast and hard. Rhea’s head hung low but Dorothea’s quick efforts made her head prick up almost immediately.

“That was anticlimactic,” Hilda muttered but looked relieved all the same. Mercedes shushed her with a finger over her mouth as Rhea spoke.

“The last thing I remember was Camilla and I nearing some den. But, why are you all here?” she asked. Mercedes noted that she still had her clothes on and her body seemed unaffected if a bit dirtied up.

“It’s been over a week since anyone has seen either of you! The village back there is a hellscape now… We need to hurry up and find Camilla and regroup to tackle the monstrosities here with more manpower.” said Dorothea.

“I don’t think men are what the forest desires though…” Rhea said, “But please let me lead you to where I recall Camilla and I were last. Shall I take the lead?” They were all surprised at her eagerness to get going even though she had just been roused.

“Are you sure? You really should rest for a moment at the very least,” said Dorothea but Rhea waved off their concerns with a hand wave. “As long as you’re sure...I guess.” Dorothea and Mercedes shared a look but allowed Rhea to take the lead. It was still a common sentiment that Camilla needed to be found before sunset so her taking charge wasn’t the worst thing that could happen.

The next few minutes passed in silence as the four girls followed Rhea to where Camilla was hopefully. It wasn’t the sort of mission you talk through, to be honest.

They continued until Rhea came to a stop in front of a den-like place. ‘Here we were,” she said, “Let’s head in and see if she’s okay.” Mercedes’ alarm bells were starting to ring but Rhea did look completely trustworthy and if Camilla was in there they could make it out like a bat out of hell. It was against her better judgment but, Gods, she wanted this day to be over with already!

“I don’t know about this…” Olivia was hanging on to her tighter than ever but all it took was a reassuring squeeze of the hand from Mercedes and she settled down and they continued in like everyone else. The ground here was free of grass and looked akin to a cave more than anything. Hilda still held her dependable ax in a defensive position in case something or someone suddenly attacked like many, many times before.

Before they reached the end of the...cavern? Cave? Den? Rhea swung her hips in a more sultry fashion, her clothes were loose on her body, Mercedes duly noted. But just before she voiced her concerns to the rest of the group Rhea spoke up. “Here we are. It’s time to introduce ourselves, everyone!” Rhea called out and Mercedes heard the unmistakable sound of Tentals shuffling around and the den illuminated in that familiar purple light. In a big circle, five great Tentals that were much bigger than the baby-sized ones that they had been used to came out of the shadows of the den. And, of course, they looked to be about the size of the average human female.

Great.

Their tentacles were much bigger, thicker, and wetter than the ones before. One could say that they were just big enough to give a female the ultimate pleasure that was shy of tearing them apart~

“Oh no…” Mercedes shook her head violently. Just being there and in such close proximity of these huge Tentals was corrupting her thoughts! She lazily called out to the others, “G-guys, we need to go….” Her head was beginning to hurt…. “Stay close to me, Olivia,” she murmured. Hilda chuckled and snorted in response.

“Yeah, sure, we leave now and don’t save Camilla? We have to see this to the end!” she said. Mercedes wasn’t sure if she was saying that because of her stubbornness or if the Tentals were already affecting her so severely.

“Yes. Please stay with us, forever. Until the very end.” A voice, much louder than their own, rang above the group’s heads. Camilla, who was standing behind the Tental just in front of them, stepped out from behind him. Tentacles were continually sucking on her breasts, doing as much as they could to take every last drop of motherly milk that dripped out of the tap. Mercedes could see out of the corner of her eye that Olivia was lightly licking her lips. They had to leave right then and there or all would be lost, she knew that. But...wouldn’t it be better for them to hear their missing friend? Her stomach still looked normal like Rhea but Mercedes knew all too well that the tentacle sticking to the side of her mouth was a sign of things to cum~

One of the Tentals slowly shuffled over to Rhea, who accepted the tentacles that wrapped themselves around her legs and into her pussy without so much as a grimace. “There’s no pain, no fear, no worries when you accept the Tental into you, everyone. Can’t you see that? Right now my sister and I are accepting so many brave little Tentals into our bodies. They love their mommies so much from-”

“Conception.” Hilda shivered, her hand trailing to her undergarments.

“To birth.” Dorothea flipped her skirt up and rapidly rubbed the front of her panties.

“To sex.” Olivia fell into Mercedes like a puppet whose strings were cut, using her as support while her fingers expertly teased her clit.

Rhea stood there, smiling with her serene smile, and gazed at the women who’d become her newest set of sisters. She and Camilla nakedly stood side by side with their Tentals who did nothing more than pour more of their sweet, sweet, baby-makers into their fertile wombs.

The axe was their only means of true damage and it had already been tossed to the side because its owner was preoccupied with making her body wet enough for any Tental to slide right in. Mercedes thought of Olivia’s sword but she doubted that any of them would be able to do any real damage with it. Outside of that, Mercedes also didn’t want to endanger the people they were meant to rescue!

The exit was blocked and options were running out.

“Uhhh, d-dance for them, Olivia!” Hilda cried out. A valiant effort but it was obvious where her true priorities were. She unhooked her bra and her perky breasts popped out. Rhea’s eyes gleamed at the first major act of undressing. Hungry tentacles ravaged on dangerously close to her now but she wasn’t making any attempt to pick her ax back up.

“NO!” Olivia shrieked right back at her but continued to masturbate right next to Mercedes.

“If Azura was here she could just sing them a lullaby or whatever!” Hilda huffed, reading her nipples. She licked her hand and was quickly right back to tend to her pussy.

Even Mercedes could feel her own will to leave being drained out of her. It was so satisfying just to watch the other girls lose themselves to the Tentals.

Camilla’s unnaturally bright eyes shone at the thought of it, “Yesss, my baby sister’s body would be perfect for us,” she laughed. She and Rhea were effectively double-teaming them all now. They went back and forth to each of them as the Tentals whispered in their minds.

As quick as a lightning strike, Rhea and her Tental were over to them in a flash and wrapped her arms around Olivia and pushed Mercedes away with some sort of unnatural strength. “Mmm, don’t I smell wonderful my dear?” she said. Just like her eyes, the aroma that filled the whole den was that striking shade of dark purple. It relentlessly attacked Olivia’s senses. She could do nothing but take in Rhea’s wide, blissful smile closer and closer before the hug put her face-first in the woman’s cleavage. Mercedes could only watch on with a dazed look plastered on her face.

“I! I! Ahhh…” Olivia spoke only in heavy, desperate breaths. Hehe, AS IF she was starved for air. The only thing she wanted right then was more Rhea! Her chest heaved for more and more of the scent and the warm touch of Rhea’s hug. Olivia was trying her best to resist through her closed eyes but all Rhea had to do was simply tighten her hug. She looked down on Olivia and was truly happy that her method was finally getting to her. All of the Tental slime and cum was eroding the girls’ clothes away but none of them noticed nor cared when all that did was help in their new mission.

“Beautiful girls like you should be loved just like this, don’t you agree?” Rhea murmured. “Making babies every day for the Tentals. A great big family that loves each other and only wants the best for everyone else too…” She lowered her voice into a whisper. “Your friends are slowly losing their will too. It’s much easier to accept rather than fight.” Olivia didn’t say a word but none were needed when all you wanted to do was suck on a big breast. Rhea could sense Olivia’s intentions but before her tongue could touch Rhea’s nipple she crouched down to Olivia’s crotch. She smirked when Olivia whined an unmistakable moan of need. She wants more. Rhea wanted nothing more than to quicken Olivia’s pace of acceptance of the Tental. Since her clothes had long been disintegrated it made what Rhea had in store all the easier to accomplish. The Tental’s tentacles kept Olivia’s arms and legs in place still even though her arms and legs were slack from Rhea’s assault. As if she had any chance of surviving such a thing in the first place!

And then there was Dorothea who was off in her own little world with Camilla. “May I hurry and obtain Azura for you, pretty please? <3” Dorothea looked up at her expectantly, happily. Any trace of the natural green in her eyes was completely gone and only the purple remained. “It would be much too out-of-the-norm for you to suddenly show up and as you know Azura is very simple-minded. So if I said I knew where you were then she’d come running without a moment’s hesitation!” Before she could answer, Dorothea quickly licked Camilla’s pussy again and again to sweeten the deal~

“Ungh,” Camilla’s throaty moan hit Dorothea’s ears just right. And what was the first thing someone going down on another’s private parts should do? Dive in deeper, of course! It didn’t even matter how she answered as long the pussy-eating skills she possessed were enough to make Camilla orgasm!

Meanwhile, Rhea pulled her tongue and thick lips away from Olivia’s pelvis with a satisfying sort of look on her face. Olivia was enamored with something on her own body. “My very own brand…” The spot just above her wet pussy and throbbing clit was a dark purple crest. “Thank you, Rhea” she spoke in a hushed, awestruck voice. “I can’t wait to tell Chrom that I have my own brand now!” Mercedes couldn’t help but grin at such a statement. Olivia was so happy!

And finally, Hilda, not one to disappoint, was taking TWO Tentals on! Mercedes absentmindedly easily stuck two fingers in her pussy. It would’ve been rude of her if she saw that and didn’t masturbate! Hilda’s eyes rolled back in pleasure and Mercedes could even see happy trails of tears rolling down her face as the tentacles completely filled her ass and pussy. “F-F-F-For my new f-family. Fuuuck~ The smooth ridges on the tentacles that ran alongside Hilda’s flower and asshole shocked new feelings of pleasure that she had never even thought were fathomable before! Like, what the fuck even was a dildo at that point? Hilda’s breasts bounced from the sheer force of the tentacles that rap- loved her. “P-Put them in my mouth too~” she called to the Tentals. “I want both of my lips to taste my babies~”

All the girls were pleased by the Tentals and Mercedes couldn’t help feeling a little jealous. Surely she should be giving or getting some love by now too? As if on cue, Olivia quickly turned her head unnaturally to where Mercedes was standing with a lonely, drippy pussy.

“Ooh, my boobs are getting bigger, Mercedes! Feel them get bigger while you suck on them! Olivia cried out, almost dragging her beloved sister to her. Mercedes hazily noticed that while none of the other girls’ breasts were growing from the milk - not that Camilla needed it - she, Rhea, and Camilla refocused their efforts on Dorothea and Olivia’s milky boobs.

“How,” Mercedes licked, “How does it feel, Olivia?! Your breasts are so soft and supple now.” Mercedes rubbed the tender skin. It was just so arousing to her that she couldn’t believe it. She latched her mouth onto Olivia’s right nipple while Rhea dominated her left. Despite the Tental beginning with Olivia’s small cleavage at first, her chest was already looking to be half a cup size bigger!

“It’s...haaa..oh my Gods.” Olivia’s eyes rolled back just like Hilda’s were. “My stomach feels like it’s full of butterflies. K-keep going, please!” Mercedes didn’t want to disappoint her sister so she did exactly that! It was so amazing, licking and suckling a breast where the skin around the tap just kept growing and growing. More for Mercedes and Rhea to lick and play with~

Mercedes didn’t care to leave anymore. Not at all. The only thing left in her fried mind was for her to give Olivia the most powerful orgasm of her life even if there weren’t any tentacles teasing her at the moment. And while that did make her sad, she knew that there were only many, many more days….weeks….years….decades of pleasing her Tentals and sisters. Mercedes could only hear the girls’ screams, shrieks, and cries of delight. Of joy…

Rhea took her mouth off her nipple just for a moment to say, “You’re going to be a mommy, Olivia!” And Olivia could do nothing to hold back the happy tears that fell down her face. Rhea quickly took up the swollen, milk-white nipple again with a renewed fervor. Any new mommy deserved the right to cum through her breasts! After all, wasn’t that the universal sign of a mom in the first place?! Mercedes reached down and already felt Rhea’s hand going nuts feeling up Olivia's pussy wherever she could alongside the Tental’s tentacle that just shooting more and more lovely sperm into his mate. The least Mercedes could also do was use her other hand to slap Olivia's juicy ass so it could get in on the action since there was no tentacle to speak of back there.

“I am, I’m going to be a mom!” Olivia wept with pure joy plastered all over her face. “My sisters...please take all of my milk!!” Milk-driven insanity, as Mercedes wanted to call it. She and Rhea smoothly swallowed down ALL of the milk that shot, leaked, and bubbled, into their mouths. The sickly sweet drink could double as life-giving nutrients even above water! Mercedes didn’t know why she was so sure of it but all she wanted to do was keep her lips puckered right over Olivia’s nipple forever and ever…

This was Mercedes’ life now. No more risking her life in goddamn wars. No more caring about the day-to-day when she can just turn her brain off and be the best sister she can be to her family and the best mother to all the little Tentals that’ll be running around here soon enough. The greatest thing that happened to that dumpy-ass, poor fucking village was the Tentals choosing to mark their territory over it AND its women.

But all too soon, Olivia’s head jerked back as she screamed out her orgasm. Her breasts squirted out so much milk that even Mercedes and Rhea couldn’t swallow it all in time! So much hot milk fell onto their bodies and Tental that the sisters dropped their faces to begin the long and delicious process of cleaning up their delightful family. AND Olivia’s chest was two whole cup sizes bigger now!! Mercedes’ pussy quivered. Her belly and breasts were going to be so full by the end of the day!

If only she could remember what they had to do by sunset.

“Hm? They haven’t returned?” Cordelia asked and Mint nodded grimly. “That’s surprising, we need to send another team right away!”
againandagain

Return to Stories