Annabelle's Fall (mc, slut, whore, iq)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Annabelle's Fall (mc, slut, whore, iq)

Postby KentaurosDos » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:38 pm

Annabelle's Fall
Kentauros

Annabelle smiled when her boyfriend, Derek, came back from the bathroom. It had been a nice night. Romantic.

Derek had surprised her with a trip to the Botanical Gardens, and then the two of them had eaten Derek's surprisingly competent cooking with some delicious wine. After dinner they had cuddled on the couch, and after making out for a while, Derek had asked her if she wanted to take things to bedroom.

Annabelle had pushed him away, and told him things were happening too fast for her liking.

To his credit, Derek had accepted her words, and contented himself with cuddling with her for the rest of the night as they watched a romantic comedy together. Annabelle felt embarrased. She knew Derek was more experienced than her - she was an 18 year old virgin, and he was 23 years old with several relationships behind him. But still, she liked it when he told her she was worth waiting for.

It was still a big milestone for Annabelle. She had had a bit of a shettlered life growing up, and it was nice to be eased into the world of dating with a great guy like Derek.

But when Derek had excused himself to the bathroom, he had come back with a strange look on his face.

"Hey, uh, why do you have the words CONFIDENT, SMART, HARD WORKING and PURE, written in big letters on your mirror?" Derek said, coming back from the bathroom.

"Oh, that," Annabelle said, blushing a little. "A long time ago, I used to be a total wreck. I had no self-confidence and I believed I was dumb and lazy. My parents were worried, so they tried everything, until they sent me to a hypnotist who gave me some files to listen to each night. Now, I believe whatever I see written on my mirror."

Derek clearly thought that was notable and interesting, but Annabelle didn't want to talk about the past and quickly changed the subject. He reluctantly let the topic go, and their conversation moved on to other things.

The next morning, Annabelle woke up to an empty appartment. Not unexpected, she had kissed Derek, and walked him out to his car.

Annabelle walked over to her bathroom, and took a deep breath as she absorbed what she was going to be today.

CONFIDENT

She could feel herself straightening up, as she grew more sure of herself.

SMART

All her doubts about her own intelligence blew away, and she knew she was smart enough to tackle even her hardest college classes.

HARD WORKING

Her leg started tapping impatiently, as she realized she had so much to do today.

And then,

SLUT

Annabelle paused here. The text wasn't her handwriting, and this wasn't one of her usual aspirations. She stood there, looking at the word.

Normally, she was pure, but today...

She turned the word over in her mind. Annabelle remembered a lifetime of her parents telling her to stay on the straight and narrow path. As she had gotten older, they had told her all the things she couldn't do because they would make God mad. She was supposed to remain a pure virgin.

She had heard how her mom had talked about "sluts" - it was one of the worst things a person could be. A slut.

Girls who dressed in skimpy clothing, and would sleep with any boy they were attracted to.

A slut.

Girls who cared more about pleasure than honoring their bodies as temples to God.

Was Annabelle a slut?

She looked at the word on her mirror. There was the word, plain as day: SLUT

That decided it. Annabelle couldn't disagree with years of reinforcement, years of going to sleep with those hypnotic files. Annabelle was a slut. How had she never realized it before?

She turned this new word over in her head, thinking about its implications. First things first, she needed to shower.

She walked over to her shower, and waited for it to warm up. Annabelle liked her showers warm.

As she undressed, she took greater interest in her naked body.

This wasn't the body of a pure, virginal girl. It was the body of a slut - a body built for pleasure. Her own, and others.

How had she never realized how sexual it was?

Her breasts, big and round were for boys to squeeze. In fact, as she rubbed them experimentally, she couldn't help but notice how sensual the feeling was. Seh wanted to let out a moan.

Why resist it?

She moaned, letting herself enjoy her own gentle caresses.

She smiled down at her body. Every inch of her was for ensnaring men, for her own and their pleasure.

As she lathered herself up, she was more slow about it, more probing. As her hands moved down her body, she imagined what it would be like for a boy to spqeeze her ass. To kiss her.

But sluts did so much more than kiss, didn't they?

She looked down at her pussy lips. She knew she was a slut, but she also couldn't remember ever fucking a guy. That was what sluts did, wasn't it?

Annabelle usually pushed down this part of her, didn't allow herself to think dirty thoughts. But she was a slut, and she thought it was actually kind of fun to think about all these things she had stopped herself from thinking about. Like, boys.

And cocks. Boys had cocks, right? As a slut, she knew she loved cocks.

Couldn't get enough of them. Wasn't that what her mom always used to say?

When Annabelle finally stepped out of the shower, she knew who she was.

She was confident, smart, hardworking and a slut.

God, she loved being her. She brushed her teeth, and thought about all the slutty things that lay ahead of her.

When picking out her clothes, she was disappointed at how prudish they all were. They were all so conservative and business-like. Still, Annabelle was resourceful. She got out a pair of scissors, and went to work on one of her ankle-length skirts. The result was a little uneven, but she didn't care. It was so much sexier now that it barely covered her underwear. In fact, she was happy to note that it would probably give a good view of her underwear if she bent over.

Perfect.

Exactly what a slut like her should wear.

And then there was her tops. She was similarly disappointed by all her blouses and collared shirts and suit jackets, but then she smiled and remembered the old t-shirt she had been given at Freshman orientation. She remembered all the girls who had cut the t-shirts modifying them into much more form-fitting and sexy outfits that showed off their cleavage and midriffs.

At the time, she had judged them harshly, but now she was thankful for the sisterhood of sluts.

She did her best to mimic the cuts she had seen, and was soon wearing a nice skimpy outfit. She smiled in the mirror, and took in her words once more.

CONFIDENT | SMART | HARD WORKING | SLUT

She smiled. Everything was perfect.

There was only one thing missing.

Make up.

Annabelle had always done the bare minimum for make up. Doing only just enough to get people to think she looked "professional" and "mature." But today, she had a different design in mind. Today, she was a slut. And she needed make up to match.

She experimented for a bit in the mirror, but eventually found a look that she really liked. It was totally slutty, making her eyes pop and her lips look big and luscious and red.

Then theere was a knock at her appartment door.

Who could that be?

She walked over, and looked in the peephole.

Derek!

She felt her knees go weak. A slut like her could hardly resist Derek at this point.

She oppened the door, and hugged him excitedly.

"I'm so happy to see you," she said.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it worked," Derek said.

"What worked?" she said, looking up at him confused. But she realized she could wait for an answer to that question.

Right now, being so close to him, smelling his masculine scent - it was doing things to her. She knew that a slut like her had to give in to her desires. She kissed him, and while Derek was surprised he didn't seem to object.

Last night, they had made out, and Annabelle had been self-conscious the whole time. Worried she wasn't being pure enough. Always ready to shut things down the moment they went too far.

But today, she kissed Derek with reckless abandon.

And instead of feeling horror when she felt his hard cock begin to strain against his pants and push into her belly, she embraced it.

"Wanna go back to my room?" she said.

Derek nodded, and followed her. The two of them tore off each other's clothes, as they made their way to the bedroom.

"God, I've been waiting so long for this," Derek said.

"Me too!" Annabelle replied. She was so happy to give into the fire she was feeling. The passion she had always kept in check.

The two of them were down to their underwear now, and Annabelle loved the way Derek took control. He pushed her back onto the bed, and was soon straddling her. She felt the hard fabric of his boxers pressing against her pussy. He grinded against her, and she felt a lust like nothing she had ever experienced before.

Why had she never done this before? This was amazing!

Derek's hands made their way to her breasts - she had never let him touch her there, but today, she was ready for anything like the slut she was. Derek squeezed them, and rubbed them, and she moaned not believing how good all of this felt.

Now, Derek was pulling down his pants. He paused.

"Hey, Annabelle, you're a virgin, right?" he said.

She looked up at him confused. She laughed. "Do I look like a virgin? I'm a slut!"

Derek shook his head. "But you can't remember ever fucking any guys."

Annabelle looked up at him, and realized with a start he was right. "Well, no..."

"Are you okay with this?" Derek said. "You don't care if I have sex with you. If I take your virginity?"

Annabelle smiled at him. "Who cares about virginity?" She kissed him. "I want to go all the way with you today. Fuck me, Derek."

He seemed to like that, and his last concerns seemed to melt away as she kissed him and her hands made their way down to his hard cock.

She had never held a cock in her hand before, but she loved the way Derek reacted when she started rubbing it.

He was definitely getting excited, but he pushed her hands away and pulled down his pants.

This was it! Annabelle was so ready for what came next. She didn't know what to expect, but as Derek slid into her it was better than she could have imagined.

She was surprised at how wet she was, at how easily Derek slid in. But her surprise didn't last long - of course she was wet, she was a slut!

And as he started to fuck her she felt herself squirming against him, enjoying each new sensation.

She realized that as a slut, this was what she was going to be doing all the time, and she loved it!

It felt so good, having Derek move inside of her like that, and wherever his skin touched hers, she felt a strange warmth. An electric sensation that made her want more of his touch, more of his lust. The two of them were moving on instinct now, moaning and grunting and filling the bedroom with the creaking of bedsprings.

Annabelle remembered how paper thin her walls were, but she didn't care. She was a slut, her sexuality was not some hidden, private affair. Let her neighbor's hear!

And as she thought this, the pleasure was beginning to reach a crescendo for her. Getting higher and higher, until it swallowed all of her thoughts, turned her into an animal. She could see Derek was getting close as well, and before long he grunted and stopped moving, as he filled her up with his cum. Luckily, this was the final push she needed to be pushed over the edge.

She felt her body rocked by the most incredible orgasm.

Derek collapsed onto the bed next to her, seeming a bit sleepy, but Annabelle had never been more awake. She realized that this pleasure was her future, and she had never been happier.

Annabelle had quickly gotten dressed, and made her way to class. After all, she may have been a slut, but she was also hard working!

As she walked to class though, she couldn't help but look at all the boys as she passed.

She was a slut after all, right?

When she arrived in her first class of the day, she couldn't help but be a little distracted by all the cute boys in the class.

Wasn't she dating Derek?

She realized she didn't care. Sure, he was her boyfriend, but she was a slut. She slept around! He had to know that, right?

She payed as much attention as possible, mostly absorbing the math lesson (she was smart after all!) But after class, she approached the boy she had selected as her target.

"Hey, Liam," she said.

Liam was on the school's football team. He wasn't the brightest bulb, but god he had an incredible body!

"Yeah, it's Annabelle, isn't it?" he said. "You look different today. Can't put my finger on how, though."

She smiled, and squeezed her arms together to push her boobs together, and emphasize her cleavage.

"Liam," Annabelle said. "Would you like to stop off in a bathroom for a little fun?" She had whispered the last words into his ear.

Liam looked around surprised, wondering if any of the other people around them had heard what Annabelle had said. He was happy to see they had not.

He nodded, and followed Annabelle to the bathroom.

A week later, Derek walked in on Annabelle fucking the school's star basketball player. She felt no shame as he walked in on her (she had forgotten to lock her doors!), but she could tell Derek was hurt by the whole affair.

After she had finished fucking the basketball player (he was on of the best of all the guys she had fucked!), she called Derek and asked him to come back.

She couldn't understand why he was so hurt. She was a slut, he knew that!

But he seemed sour, and wouldn't talk things out with her. Annabelle decided she wasn't really a one woman girl anyway and broke up with him.

Derek had been stunned, but before he left he asked if he could use the bathroom.

The next morning, Annabelle looked at her mirror.

CONFIDENT

She smiled. She sure was. She felt great about her body, but also about her competency. She knew she could do anything she put her mind towards.

DUMB

Her eyes widened. Surely this was a mistake? But there it was clear as day. She was dumb.

Thinking started to be a little harder, as she internalized the word. She was dumb, and dumb girls didn't know smart things. Didn't go to college.

She was dumb, and that meant she surely hadn't learned anything in college. Maybe she hadn't even learned things in most of high school.

Annabelle knew she was ignorant now, felt it to her core, felt it to the emptiness inside of her silly little head.

She almost didn't want to look at the rest of the mirror, since this one word had shaken her to the core.

It felt wrong, but she knew the mirror didn't lie.

GOLD DIGGING

Annabelle smiled. Things made more sense now. If she was dumb, then it only made sense she was a gold digger. After all, she needed to get money somehow. A dumb girl like her didn't have a lot of avenues to make money.

God, she loved money. She loved it almost as much as she loved fucking guys.

And then there was the final word:

WHORE

Annabelle blinked at it. Her reading level was much reduced from before, but even she knew this word. She wasn't a slut anymore - this was deeper. She was a whore. Someone who fucked for cash.

Annabelle smiled as she absorbed the word. As she internalized what her life was going to be like from now on.

Annabelle walked over to her closet, and thanked herself for buying sexy outfits last week.

She was going to need to wear clothes to match her profession. As she got dressed, she thought about what prices she would set.

After she applied her make up, she admired herself in the mirror.

She certainly looked the part of the confident, dumb, gold-digging whore.

Walking out her front door, her mind was going crazy fantasizing about all the men she was going to fuck and all the money she was going to make. Annabelle had never been happier in her whole life.
KentaurosDos

Re: Annabelle's Fall (mc, slut, whore, iq)

Postby EFHRJ » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:09 pm

Holy moley is she suggest able.
EFHRJ

Return to Stories