The Weakness Within: Chapter 4: (Hypno, DG, skill loss) NEW

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Weakness Within: Chapter 4: (Hypno, DG, skill loss) NEW

Postby GeneGenie » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:25 am

Hey all and happy New Year. This is my new story for 2024 and i'm super excited about it!

I couldn't write this story without the help of the wonderful ErinWhiteKnight who help inspire the concept and helped to make the story a lot more exciting a coherent. If you don't know she does amazing captions and morphs which you can find here so please give her some love too! https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8855

I hope you all enjoy the story and I can't wait to hear your feedback! :D

Chapter 1: In control

*SMACK*

The sound echoed around the room as the crop found its way to it’s pale plump target. The soft ass jiggled and flashed pink, as the crop elicited a small whimper from it’s victim.

“Whats the matter, not hard enough for you?” There was a pregnant pause, silence hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity before there was the soft whistle of the crop fizzing through the air, then…

*SMACK*

“Mmhhmpppghff” came a moan, the target burying her head in a pillow to muffle the moan. Unamused, the Domme grabbed the victim’s frizzy black locks, forcing her back to arch as her head pulled out from the pillow’s comfort.

“Oh no kitten, you don’t get to hide from me, I want to hear, EVERY” *SMACK* “LAST” *SMACK* “SCREAM” *SMACK*

“aahhhhhHHHHH OOHHH FUCKKK!!!” She screamed, fingers clawing at the sheets as pain now throbbed from her backside. “Please be careful Amber, I…”

*SMACK* The Domme’s grip tightened in her hair, yanking it back as she let the pain of the last spank linger. “What the fuck did you just call me?”

“MISTRESS Amber” the girl panted, rolling her eyes at the demand, but knowing she was in no position to complain. “I just want you to not forget how strong you are, you could really…” *SMACK, SMACK SMACK*

“Hurt you?” Amber raised and eyebrow as three spanks came down in quick succession before she threw her victim face first on the bed. “But I thought you liked pain kitten? Or are you just a little wittle baby who can’t take a few bottom slaps?” She giggled as she tossed the crop to one side, her hands gripping the soft pink flesh of her girlfriends backside and giving it a humiliating jiggle.

“No I’m NOT! I just didn’t want you to get carried away, thats all” The girl blushed and felt the wobbling stop. Confused by the silence she looked over her shoulder and yelped.

“EEeekk!” She squealed as Amber flipped her over on to her back in one swift motion, but that wasn’t the shock, instead her eyes were fixed on the large strap-on that was now attached to her Mistress’s frame. She looked up in awe at the scene before her. The toned pale thighs and defined abs that showed just above the strap-on, that would no doubt be used to fuck her powerfully and without remorse. Looking up further she saw those perky D cups with surprisingly tiny nipples that bobbed a little as she got into position. Her Domme loved to flaunt them and why not? When she had natural curves as well as an incredible toned figure there was no hiding what she was, so why bother? Amber curled her toned bicep and ran her fingers back through the mop of natural flame red hair that framed her face, her ice cold blue eyes shining back, then she flashed that sweet smile in her sub’s direction.

“It’s not all pain with me. You ready for this kitten?” She held the base of the toy in her hand, softly stepping forward and as she teased the wet lips of her submissive, the head pressing slightly, but not in just yet.

Her kitten locked eyes as a smile crept across her lips too. There was no fear there, no anxiety, just a desire to be filled and used just as she liked. It was in moments like these that Amber wondered who really was in control. Sure she could crush her girlfriend easily, could force her into whatever position she liked, but in this moment, her sub was getting exactly what she needed. The thought of them both being so in sync just made Amber glow, and she gripped her sub’s hips tightly and began to thrust.

“Just how lucky am I that I found you kitten?”

Amber had met Gemma around 3 months ago, and things couldn’t haven’t been going better between the pair, although they did get off to a bit of a rocky start.

Firstly Amber had a few hang-ups about dating that made her reluctant to return to the scene at all. Her last relationship was a long term one she’d had since the start of her 20’s. They’d had 5 good years together, but it ended badly, with her ex claiming that Amber loved training and the gym more than her. The break-up had been messy, so for the last few years Amber felt it was safer to build a protective shell around herself and not look for love at all. This change in priorities had helped her career as well. With her ex she had been an aspiring UFC fighter, doing the amateur rounds in-between her part-time job as a personal trainer. 2 years later she’d now been able to give up the day job and had gone full time with her fighting career. She’d started to make a name for herself and was working her way up the ranks, but despite these professional successes she felt that she needed something else in her life. Maybe it was time to start looking for a girlfriend?

Amber knew that this wouldn’t be an easy task. She had no hang-ups about her body, she loved the progress she’d made in sculpting herself into a strong capable fighter and she wouldn’t shy away from it, often wearing crop tops and sleeveless tops in public to show off when she could, but she also realised that her body was, intimidating to some. She was 6’2 and towered above most women (and some men too) so she knew she cast an dominating figure. People expected her to make the first move,, but she was so out of practice when it came to flirting, and naturally a little socially awkward too. The idea of hitting on strangers in bars made her shiver, so she decided to opt for the ‘app’ route instead.

She set up her profile on the usual websites and went on a few bland dates but she found them, uninspiring. The pole were nice enough, but they were often so taken back by her stature that the conversation was only ever about her work or her gym routine. She dated a few fitness freaks like herself, but the conversations bored her. She did enough training and diet planning by herself, she didn’t need a partner who obsessed over it as well. The failed dates were enough for her to try a different approach. She found a suitable ‘fetish’ app that would allow her to show off her kinkier side without getting caught. She put in her likes and dislikes (she liked spanking, a little light bondage, a few toys etc) nothing too kinky but a bit more risqué than your usual dating profile. The only field she had trouble filling in, was the one where you had to label yourself as “Domme, Sub, or Switch’

Her fingers hovered over the choices. She was a Domme, always had been, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t curious about the other side. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to make up her mind, before finally choosing ‘Switch’. She closed her phone quickly after than and burying it deep within her gym bag. She wasn’t sure what sort of freaks might react to her profile, but putting herself out there made her feel a twinge of excitement once again. She headed off to her personal gym and consumed herself with exercise for the next few hours. She’d check the replies once she was done.

When she opened her phone up again, the results were disappointing. She’d had a flurry of messages, but most of them were from people who instantly bored her. She could tell that most people ignored the ‘Switch’ definition in her profile and instantly assumed that from her looks she was a Domme. She got the usual “Step on me please Mommy’ messages along with a few from very respectful subs who called her ‘Mistress’ before they’d even said hello! She tried to start a conversation with a few but it always went the same way.

Amber would start off:

“Hi there. There’s no need to call me Mistress just yet, we only just met. Thanks for reaching out. I’ve had a look at your profile and you seem cute. What stuff are you into?”

The sub would reply: “Oh sorry Mistress not much, I just like to do what my Mistress tells me, I get so much pleasure from making someone else happy

“Ok, but you must have a preference right, like what are your likes and dislikes?”

Oh my likes don’t matter, I’m all about serving you, if there’s anything I can do to serve you please let me know

Amber threw her phone down in disgust. She understood that being submissive was a thing people enjoyed but these people just seemed like empty vessels. They had no personality to speak of, no self-respect, they seemed determined to mirror what Amber liked and that just seemed boring. She had enough problems managing her own life, she didn’t want someone else to be entirely dependant on her too. The messages trickled in like this for days and after about 2 weeks she was ready to give up, until finally she found someone who was a little different. The first message was possibly the worst chat up line she’d ever heard.

Are you constipated?… Because if you are, I’d fuck the shit right out of you :+P

Amber snorted at the dopey reply. This girl might have cheesy pick-up lines, but at least they were original.

“LOL, no, I’m not, but thanks for the medical advice. I’m Amber, nice to meet you!”

Amber cringed a little at her reply, there was just no cool way to respond to a pick-up line that bad, but when she saw those three little dots on screen, her heart skipped a beat, she was glad she hadn’t messed this up already.

It’s nice to meet you too Amber. I’m Gemma! Oh and I’m not a doctor so please don’t take any medical advice I give you seriously :-P. I must say you look great by the way. Has anyone else told you that you give off ‘Karlach vibes.

Amber chuckled and replied instantly “No, but I’m glad you know who that is! Do you play much Baldur’s Gate?”

Yeah, I’m about 3/4s of the way through my first play through. I screwed up dating Karlach through, so I thought I’d go on here and try dating the real thing! Lol. Who are you dating in your campaign?

Amber breathed a sigh of relief. She was talking to a real person, not some empty vessel that wanted to her to control her life. There was a genuine spark and it was only after a back and fourth conversation about gaming, that Gemma finally proposed that they meet up in person. They agreed a time and place and for the first time in ages, Amber felt excited about dating again.

The first date wasn’t anywhere too fancy, Gemma didn’t want a meal or to dress up, she wanted a casual coffee shop date and that worked perfectly for Amber too. She liked to make an effort but her girlfriend would have to see her in casual clothes way more often, so why try to present a false image of yourself? Amber dressed as she always would, in high top black converse, torn black jeans, a black crop top with open denim jacket. She may have put on a bit of eyeliner and lipstick (she didn’t want to make NO effort) and as she walked into the coffee shop she smiled as she saw Gemma waving over at her from a small booth in the corner.

Gemma was dressed from head to toe in black, and along with the dark black lipstick and large amounts of eyeliner, in showed she was certainly more on the ‘goth’ spectrum. She wore black Doc Martins with rainbow laces, and a pair of thigh high black and white socks that were pulled up on her pale thick thighs. She wore a black pleated skirt that stopped just above the knee and a studded belt with a variety of chains attached too. On her top half she wore a baggy black band t-shirt with the Led Zeppelin logo emblazoned on the front, and a pair of fishnet wrist warmers covered the lower half of her arms. Amber could see she had a tattoo sleeve as well, that was full of Celtic knots that almost blended into her t-shirt. Her hair was dark and frizzy and fell about her shoulders and a small round pair of glasses framed her soft face and as she stood up to offer a hug, Amber was taken aback.

Gemma stood at around 5’2, a good foot shorter than Amber and she had to crouch to make sure she didn’t smother her in her chest on their first date! (Maybe that could wait until later!) As they embraced Amber could feel just how soft Gemma’s body was too. She’d had a little look at her profile pics but now the full picture was coming together. Gemma had a modest chest, maybe a B-cup at best, and her weight mostly clung to her hips, belly and thighs. She was chubby, that’s for sure and had the beginning of a double chin, but she certainly wasn’t worried about her weight either. Amber already spotted that drinks had been ordered and Gemma had a large hot chocolate with whipped cream and Marshmallows AND a slice of chocolate cake too, where on Amber’s side there was only a small white coffee.

“I hope you don’t mind that I ordered ahead. Coffee with soy milk, isn’t that right?” Gemma asked and Amber nodded, it was nice that someone listened to her for a change. She sat opposite as Gemma asked one odd question.

“So, do you finally recognise me?” She spread her arms as if to say ‘Ta-da!” But Amber looked perplexed.

“Err no, sorry, should I?” She felt dumb. God this was awkward.

“Oh, no, it’s ok if you don’t it’s just. Well we went to school together remember? I was the year below you but we sometimes did gym or played football at lunch? Do you remember now?”

Amber desperately tried to think of sometime when she might have met her, school was a distant memory now and she struggled to picture her at all. Was she a goth back then? There were some goth kids that smoked and watched the football games sometimes, some tried to join in but they weren’t very good. Maybe she was one of them? She decided honesty was probably better than faking an response,

“Errr kinda, I mean, no sorry. School was just forever ago right? Over a decade! But I do remember the teachers. Did you have Miss Jones for PE?”

Gemma responded and quickly moved the conversation on. Although they’d started off badly, Gemma didn’t seem to hold a grudge, but it was clear she knew much more about Amber, but Amber was hardly surprised. She wasn’t a celebrity but her career was much more public. Gemma spoke of watching streamed matches of Amber’s in the past and cheering her on. Amber felt a bit guilty she never read the comment on those videos now, but Gemma didn’t seem to mind.

She found out what Gemma did for a living too. She was a Twitch streamer with a small little following of her own, all be it in a very different sphere. She played survival horror games mostly and loved to speed run Resident Evil games. She was currently in the top 20 times for the Resident Evil 4 remake, but she never thought she’d break into the top 10. Her streams were more about community and she invited Amber into the discord too. They seemed like a friendly bunch and it spoke to just how charismatic Gemma was. She held Amber’s attention effortlessly had had her giggling and even snorting throughout their conversation. She might not have remembered her from school but goddam she wished she had met her earlier. She’d missed out on some good times! Neither of them could deny that there was a spark, and soon one coffee date turned into 2, then 3 and then, well, you can guess what happened after the third date!

The two had been together 3 months and now they’d finally moved in together. Amber had been nervous at first. Last time she let someone into her life they’d ripped it apart 5 years later. Tonight was about establishing control and respect. Gemma was moving into her place, that meant that she was in charge. This sex was partly about establishing that control.

She bit her lip as she pumped Gemma harder and faster, using her near endless reserves of stamina to press her into the bed, the springs squeaking as Gemma soft body rippled with each thrust. Throughout, Gemma’s eyes stared back, small pools of green emerald flashing back at her through the twilight. Fuck she was sexy, she knew what she wanted, she knew how to get it, at now she finally got her reward. Her face twisted, gasped, and her thighs shook, her orgasm filling the room before her body relaxed and she fell back on the bed once more.

Amber smiled and quickly took the toy off, and led beside Gemma, wrapping her girlfriend up in her strong arms, being the ‘big spoon’ as she enveloped her and stroked her long black hair.

“Will that do for a first night as ‘roommates’ kitten?” Amber asked with a sly grin. Gemma just panted and nodded, turning so she could bury her face in Amber’s chest before responding.

“Mmhhmm, it will. Just remember I get to do it back to you at some point too. Do you want me to wear the toy tomorrow, I could even do it now or…”

No” Amber replied, this response was less warm, just a firm instruction. Her cheeks were red, remembering the few times that Gemma had taken control since they’d started dating. It was nice to submit but she wasn’t sure it was good for her to do it too often. Amber stuttered, trying to clarify her remarks.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be so forceful. I just need to be in the right headspace. I’ve got a big fight in a few days, I can’t afford to feel… um… to feel… you know?”

“Weak?” Gemma spoke, the word hung in the air as Amber tried to find a way to respond.

“Yes, something like that.” She replied, meekly. “Now lets get some rest, you still have boxes to unpack in the morning.

Gemma just smiled and sat up, those green eyes looking up and down her Mistress’s body. How it had been so imposing, but now, after that one word, she seemed only timid and defensive. Wordlessly she nodded, giving Amber a knowing smile and then cuddled back up into her warm embrace. She’d respect Amber’s rules, for now, but she knew it wouldn’t be long until she had her chance to exploit that weakness within.
Last edited by GeneGenie on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem it’s me.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Re: The Weakness Within: Chapter 1: (Hypno, DG, skill loss)

Postby Mars » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:50 am

Nice start GG, look forward to chapter 2.
Mars

Re: The Weakness Within: Chapter 2: (Hypno, DG, skill loss)

Postby GeneGenie » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:16 am

Thank you for the feedback Mars, and weveryone else who's reading. Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter 2: The bargain

*CLICK*

Amber opened the door carefully. It was 1am and the last thing she wanted to do was wake up her girlfriend, but by the looks of it she was still streaming, judging from the glow that emanated from her office space. Amber called out softly.

“Gemma are you.. OOFFF” Amber gasped as the wind was knocked out of her as Gemma jumped out the living room and into her midriff, her arms wrapped around her as she involuntarily buried her head in Amber’s chest as she held her girlfriend tightly.

“YOU WON!!!” Gemma screamed, reaching up on tip toes to kiss her girlfriend on the cheek. “I watched the whole thing on TV and you bossed it. My stream thought you were pretty hot too!” She giggled as she finally let go and tried to unzip Ambers bulky puffy jacket. “Did you get any new bruises?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow and cheekily tried to pull back Amber’s layers.

“Yes” Amber replied flatly, grateful for the encouragement but it always made her feel vulnerable every time Gemma tried to find her bruises after each fight. They were signs of her failure, even if Gemma insisted that they made her look tough. “…but they’re still sore so no touching them tonight. You’re lucky I let you hug me, kitten.” Amber smiled, ruffling her girlfriends hair and pushing her away a little, feeling that small bit of control ebb back in her direction.

“Ok, I guess I can wait..” Gemma pouted and skipped back to the sofa. “So does this mean you’re the champ yet and you don’t have to fight anymore?” She mused, the question making Amber roll her eyes at just how clueless Gemma was when it came to any sort of sport.

“Not yet, that fight meant I now get a shot at becoming the champ. It’s different.”

“Oh, ok, and when you win that you won’t need to fight any more?” Gemma mused, trying her best puppy dog eyes as she looked up at her MMA girlfriend.

“No. When I win then I’m the champ and I plan to hold own to that title, for a few years at least. You don’t become the best without putting a few more rookies on their butts!” She smiled and gave Gemmas plump ass a playful spank.

“Years?! OWWWW!” Gemma squealed and quickly put her butt back on the sofa. “Ok I get it, I should’ve known that when I dated you, but you’ll still make time for me, right?”

“Of course kitten” Amber ran her fingers through Gemma hair. You know I will. If you don’t I’m sure you won’t keep quiet about it. Now c’mon, lets go to bed, but no rough stuff this time, I still need time to recover.”

The two went to bed and settled in for a peaceful nights sleep, but rest didn’t come easily for Amber. She was so close now, her life’s dream was just one fight away, and she wasn’t going to let it slip. While Gemma snored next to her, adrenaline still pumped through her veins as she planned out her next week of training. Just 3 more months, and she’d be on top of the world.

As the next few weeks flew by, Gemma noticed a shift in her girlfriend’s behaviour. She’d always been driven, but this was taking things to an almost unhealthy new level. By the time Gemma woke up, Amber was already in the shower after her morning run. When Gemma went to stream, Amber was already in the gym, or making some form of horrible Kale smoothy to get her through the day. Their paths would barely cross, with Amber insisting on early nights to help recover, whereas Gemma would stream on Twitch into the early hours of the morning. When she eventually came to bed however, she’d always come back to same scene. Amber twitching, tossing and turning and trying to get to sleep. Seeing her girlfriend was clearly in distress, Gemma took drastic action. She set her alarm for 6 am, and she’d catch Amber before her run.

When Gemma groggily arose she saw a frantic Amber trying to pull herself into her gym.

“Morning kitten, gotta go, if I don’t then I won’t be able to get my weights in before…” Amber started, but Gemma cut her off.

“Stop, Amber, please. I feel like we haven’t talked in days. Whats going on?” Gemma pleaded but Amber was already turning out the door.

“It’s nothing really, it’s nothing. I’m fine. It’s all fine, I just need to train. Train, and practice, and spar, and keep my stamina up and then, and then…”

“And then what? You talk about stamina but tell me, how much sleep have you had in the past week?” Gemma’s tone was different now, more authoritative as she tried to get her girlfriend to just stop and think.

“Well, I don’t have time to sleep. I need to train, I need to”

“HOW. MUCH?”

Amber froze, “About 3-4 hours a night, maybe? I don’t know, I can’t remember…” her voice trailed off.

“No you don’t remember because you’ve only been focused on one thing. Heck this is the first real conversation we’ve had in days. Is this what it’s going to be like when you’re the champion?”

“No. I won’t, I’ll be better then. It’s just… you don’t understand…” Anber replied, her voice breaking, her tone more frantic.

“Don’t understand what?”

“That I’m WEAK!” Amber shouted, those last words hung in the cool morning breeze.

“Amber, don’t be stupid. Have you looked in a mirror lately, you bench press over 100 pounds, you’re the top seeded fighter, woman, whatever. I dunno what it’s called but, why do you think that?”

Amber shook her head in frustration and flopped back on the bed. “I’m not weak that way, I’m weak, up here” Amber sighed, head down in the sheets as she pointed to her temple, She wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. She wasn’t used to admitting any form of weakness, but here she was. Her mind foggy from sleep deprivation, her muscles aching from over training, and now she was in a fight with her girlfriend. “What if I don’t do it? What if I fail. What if all this training I’ve done for years is for nothing? I have to try, but…”

“You’re scared?” Gemma said softly, her arm wrapping around Amber and pulling her in close. Amber nodded and sunk deeper into her embrace. “It’s ok, you can’t be strong all the time, you can’t control everything that going to happen, so you have to stop worrying about it.”

Amber sniffed, fighting back tears, as well as Gemma’s logic. “But I want to be in control. I don’t want to leave it up to chance. I want to win!” Amber balled up her fist, she felt the frustration growing. Gemma meant well but she couldn’t let that weakness in, she couldn’t leave it up to fate, but before she could do anything, Gemma let go, and faced her, their eyes locked.

“You really want to win?” Gemma said, and Amber nodded.

“More than anything?” Yes, nodded again.

‘No matter what it costs?” Amber paused, but then nodded all the same.

“Fine, then follow me, and do as I say” Gemma grabbed her hand and lead her into Gemma’s office and sat her down on her ‘gamer’ chair.

“Um… what are you doing kitten? What are you going to do to me? It’s not drugs is it? I can’t take those, if they find out I could be banned, or worse!”

“It’s not drugs silly! Just sit still and do as you’re told for once in you life!” Gemma barked and Amber froze. She wasn’t used to her girlfriend talking to her like that and it provoked an odd tingle inside her. Gemma had that laser focus, and it was sexy, and a bit scary too. She was still none the wiser at what her crazy goth girlfriend was planning.

“So, when I was younger I dabbled in hypnosis for a little while. Both of myself and others. It can be a fun party trick, a temporary bit of fun… or it can be life changing!” She let a grin spread across her face as her monitor flickered to life. A wide black and white spiral slowly spinning, and Amber felt the gamer chair swivel until she was sat facing the screen.

“And, um.. what do you intend to do with this? Hypnosis is just a parlour trick isn’t it? I’d never let you tell me what to think!” Amber stuttered, trying to act tough but she couldn’t help but look at the spiral with a sense of fear and excitement.

“ I won’t have to. Hypnosis is just a way of helping us experience our inner most desires, unlocking our potential, and stopping pesky things like anxiety or pride get in the way of our true selves. If you want to be a winner, if you truly want everything you desire, then this spiral will help you, and it should let you get a little more sleep too!” Gemma smirked. “So what to you say, wanna try it?”

Amber paused, a few questions still spinning in her mind. “It’s safe isn’t it, you can’t, ‘brainwash’ me or anything?”

“Not brainwash, no. The important thing to remember is that you always have the power to say no. I can’t make you do anything you don’t want to. Anything that happens after this, will happen because you agreed to it. It’ll help you get so much stronger, and all for the low low price of me taking control for half an hour or so every Saturday. Is that a price you’re willing to pay?”

Amber simply nodded. She could spare 30 mins, plus sleep sounded so nice right now. If her brain and her subconscious was still in charge, she’d be in no danger of taking it too far. “Ok kitten, I’m ready”

“Good girl, now just breathe in through your nose, and out the mouth, focusing on the pretty spiral. Let all your fears and doubts melt away, feel how heavy your eyelids are getting, and how easy it will be to just…

*SLEEP*
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Re: The Weakness Within: Chapter 3: (Hypno, DG, skill loss)

Postby GeneGenie » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:04 pm

Hey all, sorry for the wait. Lost my writing muse a little, but when I found her again she accidentally made me write over 3,000 words in a single chapter. Oopps..

Anyway, here's the next bit. Hope you all enjoy!

The weakness within: Chapter 3: Weakling

Her arms were burning, sweat pooling between her breasts as Amber readied herself for the next lift. Deadlifts had been crucial to her for strength and conditioning, but they also help to satisfy that voice in her head that pushed her go that little bit further and little bit harder. She’d added 5kgs more and was edging closer and closer to her record, maybe this was the day she’d finally beat it! The excitement made her heart race as she bent down and grabbed on to the pole to start the first stage.

Amber had been feeling great recently and it was all thanks to Gemma’s little trick. She’d had over a week’s worth of good sleep and each morning she woke up energised and more focused than ever. Her training was now calm and controlled, not crazy and frantic, and she felt her confidence swell with each new goal she hit in the gym. One by one she was surpassing them and having to set new ones, never settling for the status quo, always pushing that one step forward. She gripped and squatted and with one big heave she brought the bar up to her knees. She was about to start the next stage when she heard the door open.

“Hey babe, are you done yet, we have my friends coming over in a few hours and we still need to get the place ready. Can you stop what you’re doing please?” Gemma said cheerily.

“Oh is that tonight? Do you really need me to stop its just a few knives and forks and I’m kinda in the middle of something!” Amber strained, breathing deep as she pulled the bar up to her waist, ready to squat and force the bar up onto her chest and shoulders.

“Amber, we talked about this remember? You promised to help. You also promised to stop over an hour ago when I last popped my head in but…”

“Look, can’t you see I’m in the middle of something? Just a few more reps and I’ll be there, I just need … *ARRGHH*” Amber huffed and puffed as she brought the bar up to her shoulders, resting it there for a few seconds before she’d ready herself to lift the bar up over her head.

“Ok fine fine, I can see how important it is to you. We wouldn’t want you getting… *WEAK* would we?” Gemma clicked her fingers as she said it and suddenly the bar tumbled from Amber’s fingers on to the floor with an almighty crash. Amber jumped back and was able to save her toes, but she scowled at her girlfriend as she stood over the bar once more.

“NO we wouldn’t. Don’t put me off like that. I can’t afford to break my foot right now!” Amber was pissed, but she knew she could use that, she stood over the bar once more. She’d show her girlfriend just what she could do when she was angry. “Watch this!” Her fingers gripped tightly, she squatted and pulled and…

Nothing, the bar didn’t move an inch off the ground, instead it was Amber’s arms that hurt as she tried fruitlessly to lift it.

“Watch what? Am I watching you get really red in the face, or is there something I’m missing?” Gemma jibed and Amber responded, sticking out her tongue before trying again.

“NO! I’m… I’m.. I’m *huff* I’m… *Huff* I’m…” Amber strained, squatting down lower and lower, tugging on the bar, trying to make her weight shift it in anyway possible. Why wasn’t the bar moving? This bit was the easy part, she took another deep breath but she was panicking now, her biceps and triceps screaming as she tried to use every little fibre of her muscle but nothing worked. Her form was awful as she leant back, her finger tips screaming until suddenly *PLONK* she lost her grip falling backwards onto her arse, and screaming in frustration.

“Maybe thats a good sign that you should stop eh? Why don’t you hit the showers and you can come help me, ok?” Gemma walked over and kissed her cheek, she offered a hand to help Amber back up, but she slapped it away in disgust.

“Sure, but I don’t need you help ok? I was just, distracted thats all.” Amber huffed and shakily got back to her feet and made her way to the shower to cool off and calm down. She was still twitchy as she soaped her toned sweaty body. ‘Why had that been so hard back there? Was she still in shock from dropping the bar in the first place? Was it because Gemma had distracted her? Some nagging doubts came into her head. What if she froze up like that in her next fight, what if she panicked?' She shivered, it wasn’t worth worrying about those sorts of hypotheticals. It was just a blip and for now, the fighter in her had to go away. Tonight, she was just Gemma ‘big buff girlfriend’ a role she relished. Gemma’s friends were all nerds like her and she didn’t mind showing off a little for them, it was always fun when she saw how they reacted when she flexed a bicep or performed a party trick. Tonight was for fun, not for training. She finished her shower, towelled off and got dressed in her usual casual get up. Some tight jeans, sports bra, and black underwear, with a sleeveless black top so she could show off her assets. She looked in the mirror, and flexed her pecs, making her tits move independently of one another and giggled, giving the girl in the mirror a playful wink. ‘I’ve still got it, lets put on a show for these dorks!

Back upstairs, Gemma was in the kitchen, the chicken sizzling in the wok as she she tried to rustle up a stir fry.

“Oh you’re here babe, and you’re wearing that top!” She smiled and walked away from the cooking, going up on tip toes as she gave Amber a small kiss on the lips, her fingers brushing those biceps. “Mhmm, I think you’ll do, but now that you’re up can you do a few errands for me?”

“Sure Ma’am Yes Ma’am!” Amber replied, in a sarcastic tone, similar to that of an army cadet being drilled by her Sergeant.

“Ha ha, very funny!” Gemma rolled her eyes. ‘I’m not that bad, I just want this night to be perfect, now stop being a goofball and open that jar of ginger for me ok?”

Amber nodded she walked over the the jar confidently, gripped and twisted.

She stopped, she was waiting for that satisfying ‘pop’ but the jar lid barely moved. Maybe her hands were too sweaty? She grabbed a tea towel, dried her hands and went again. Nothing. Amber’s eyes widened. What the fuck was happening, how strong was this jar? No wonder Gemma hadn’t been able to shift it! She huffed and puffed, her biceps straining as she tried to twist, her grip was strong, that wasn’t the issue, but the lid stubbornly refused to comply. Defeated and angry she let out a groan of frustration and threatened to throw the jar on the floor.

“There’s more than one way to open you, you glassy little shit!” She growled, not realising how ridiculous she sounded threatening an inanimate object.

“Amber stop, I need that sauce without glass bits in it please, I don’t want our guests to bleed, do you?” She put out her palm and huffily handed it over.

“Fine, but they’re not going to have any sauce either, that jar has been tightened by Wonder Woman or some shit, no way is that…”

*POP* the jar opened and Gemma looked innocently over at her girlfriend.

“Open… Gemma, how did you? I mean, I must’ve loosened it, because…”

“Because what, just because you couldn’t doesn’t mean I can’t. Sometimes its not about all about strength. Maybe your technique was lacking. I mean it’s not the first time that’s happened, do you remember when you tried to..”

Amber stared daggers at her girlfriend and swiftly cut her off. “My technique was fine. Then and now, its just, I..I.. I loosened it ok. Now get on with your cooking, I’ll go lay the table. I need to clear my head.” Amber grabbed a few knives and forks and started to set the table, thinking of excuses in her head. ‘My arms are tired, maybe I’ve over trained. Was it a ‘trick’ jar, like a Chinese finger trap where there was a secret to getting it open. Whatever it was, she wasn’t ‘weak’ it was a blip, nothing more.’ When she returned from the dining room, Gemma made no mention of it, so at least she wasn’t poking fun, but the incident still felt raw. It was as if Amber had a huge bruise on display and Gemma could take advantage of it at any stage. She had the right this, and quickly, she couldn’t let it linger.

Amber wouldn’t have to wait long to get the little confidence boost she needed. When Gemma’s friends arrived, she was suddenly reminded of what a dork her girlfriend truly was. She knew that she had ‘streaming buddies’ and in her head, they were all like Gemma, a bit nerdy, but with a ‘normal’ side where they’d actually interact with people and go outside. This group, was a lot different though, most packed much more heft than her partner. They were also most deathly pale and their fashion choices for a ‘fancy’ dinner, suggested that most rarely had an excuse to leave the house. As the three of them entered, Amber felt a little surge of confidence rush through her. Sure, she wasn’t at her best right now, but at least she’d never end up like these freaks. They were still Gemma’s friends though, so she’d be friendly and polite, but it was impossible for her not to feel and sense of ‘superiority’ while she was around them.

The reactions to her figure were also a welcome boost to her ego. She towered over most of them by a foot or more, and she could sense one girl’s eyes on her biceps all night. She asked Amber to tense, and then asked to touch each one, and Amber happily obliged, feeling her heart race as these nerds ogled her. Gemma couldn’t help but roll her eyes a little as Amber lapped up the attention.

“Oh she looks tough, but she’s a teddy bear really, aren’t you?” Gemma spoke, her hand stroking her girlfriends thigh as they enjoyed dinner.

“I can be, I mean around you I’m lovely, but if you’ve every seen my fights, you know I can turn into a real grizzly bear!” She smiled and growled a little, teasing her girlfriend, but it made one of the girls at the table jump in response. ‘See, I still got it’ Amber thought to herself, she didn’t want to seem soft in front of any one apart from Gemma. That was a privilege reserved for her only.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to yelp. I just can’t believe that you and Gemma are dating. I mean, I used to get bullied at school by girls like you!” One of Gemmas friends responded. Amber just looked over her with a feeling of acceptance and pity. ‘I bet you did. Girls like you would’ve been easy prey’ she thought to herself before trying to speak a few reassuring words. “Well don’t worry, I’m not going to bully you tonight. I’d rather be a protector than a bully. I stand up for the weak. Actually, let me show you what I can do!” Amber’s eyes lit up as she looked over at Gemma, almost asking permission, but knowing whatever the answer was, she was going to do it anyway.

“Amber, really? But I bought a new set last week!” Gemma crossed her arms, trying to scold her girlfriend.

“Then what did you do with the old set, did you throw it out or?” Amber asked, getting up and making her way out of the room

“It’s in the garage, but, you really don’t need to do this!’ Gemma shouted, but it was a too late. She knew that look, nothing was going to stop Amber when she was in this mood, the only question Gemma had, was could she accept what happened afterwards?

There was a scramble, a clanging and clanking of metal, and then Amber returned with a small frying pan in hand.

“Ta-da!!! Observe! To you this is probably something you use to fry eggs and bacon, to my enemies, it would be a powerful weapon, but to me, it’s as useless as a piece of paper!” She smiled wide and stood at the head of the table. “Now watch as I fold this frying pan in half!” She smiled wide, her ego fed by the gasps of the girls from around the table. Everyone looked in awe, apart from one, Gemma.

“Really? Now? You don’t have to do this you know?” She looked disapprovingly but she saw how Amber stared back. She looked like a Labrador with her favourite stick, nothing was going to stop her. “Ok, but be careful, don’t do yourself and injury.”

“Injury? Please! I’ve done this so many times before. Ready girls?” Amber grinned, her hands either side of the pan. She tensed her biceps dramatically, curling in making them bulge and veins popped out as she took in steady breaths, slowly increasing the pressure. The trick was tough, but Amber knew once she was past a certain point, the metal would give. The only problem was that was usually 5 seconds ago. She kept up the facade, pressing and breathing, her face slowly getting redder as the strain increased. A murmur began around the table. Was she meant to go purple, when would she stop? This was getting awkward, who’d tell her? Her grunts louder, the noises she made were indecent as she pushed and pushed, her ears ringing from the strain.

“Amber…. Amber… AMBER!!!” There was a pat on her shoulder which made her jump and the pan slipped from her grip tumbling to the floor. “It was a good try, but um, maybe it’s time to stop?” It was Gemma, and as Amber looked up she saw the reaction on her friends faces. The awe was gone, the illusion broken. They stared at the table, not wanting to make eye contact. They were embarrassed for her. Them! It was meant to be the other way around! “Look why don’t you just finish your dinner and we can…”

“I’m not hungry” Amber pouted, and then stormed off. The slam of the bedroom door echoed around the house and an awkward silence hung over the table. This wasn’t the night, anyone had planned.

3 hours later, Amber heard the soft click of the bedroom door as Gemma padded in. “They’re all gone, how are you feeling?”

Amber pushed the covers away, exposing just her head and nothing else. “Like a big dumb idiot. Why didn’t you stop me?!”

“Me! I tried, but you wouldn’t listen. I know how you get!” Gemma smiled and got on the bed, lying on top of Amber, pinning her slightly as she wrapped her up in a soft hug. “You don’t always have to be the ‘tough one’ you know!”

“Yes I do! If I’m not the tough one then what am I?” Amber responded, her mind still swimming with questions about why she failed with the pan.

“You’d be my sweet, loving girlfriend. The fact that you’re buff is just a bonus!” Gemma giggled and kissed Amber on the cheek, a small smile escaping from Amber’s lips as Gemma’s charm worked it’s way past her defences.

“I guess I could do that, but just for you. I don’t want my image destroyed!” She smiled and gave a quick kiss back. “Now get your big butt off me, I can’t breathe!”

“Make me!” Gemma cheekily replied, sticking her tongue out as she lay across her, waiting for her girlfriend, to push her. The arms came, but there was a quick push before Amber stopped.

“I wasn’t kidding, just get off!” She squirmed a little and Gemma just smiled. She lifted herself up onto all 4’s, her arms straddling Amber’s broad shoulders, her thighs spread as Amber’s knees lay between hers.

“You can’t make me, can you? Thats the problem isn’t it?” Gemma looked down at Amber as a hunter looks at it’s prey. Amber could feel herself shrink but her ego refused to accept it.

“Yes I can. I’m just… saving myself for the match”

“Bullshit! You’ve done it without thinking hundreds of times before. Go on tough girl. Move me!” Gemma bit her lip, she knew the result before it even happened. Amber’s hands dug into her fleshy hips, there were a few huffs and puffs, before her arms fell back down.

“I can’t…” Amber whispered back, refusing to make eye contact.

“Why not?”

“I just.. can’t. I’m trying but my arms don’t.. work?” Amber’s voice was full of uncertainty and doubt, but Gemma’s response was the opposite. Clear and full of purpose.

“I know why. This is karma. For all the times YOU pushed me around!” She grabbed Amber’s right wrist, pinning it above her head. “All the times YOU showed off in front of my friends and thought you were better than them” She pinned the left wrist above Amber’s head, all Amber could do was squirm and wriggle, she tried pushing back, but it was useless. “And all the times YOU felt you were in control when actually all you wanted was someone to control YOU!” Gemma raised her knee and pressed it against Amber’s cunt. “Want me to stick my hand down there and show you how wet you are, or do you want to tell me truth and save yourself the humiliation?”

Amber swallowed. What was happening? Not only was she weak, but Gemma was right, she was enjoying this!. ‘Umm.. um. Yes.. yes.. yes I’m wet.” Her cheeks burned. This wasn’t her, but maybe it was?

“Yes what?”

Amber paused, but the silence only made Gemma push harder on her wrists. “Yes.. yes I’m wet, I’m dripping wet. I can’t help it!”

Gemma sighed and let go. Getting off all 4’s and getting to her feet, she grabbed a fistful of Amber’s hair and coaxed her off the bed. Bringing Amber to her feet. The girl still towered over Gemma, but as she looked down, she didn’t feel any way in control. “The problem with new subs, is that they have no manners. Do they kitten?”

‘Kitten?” Amber looked shocked, that was her nickname for Gemma, she couldn’t just turn the tables like that could she? “Umm. No they don’t, they don’t um ‘MISTRESS!’ Amber smiled. Thats what Gemma wanted. She made her call her ‘Mistress’ so the answer was simple. She soon found out that was wrong through. A simple push from Gemma sent her flying against the wall, Gemma’s body pressing into her as Amber was trapped once more.

“Not Mistress. I’m much more than that. I think ‘Goddess Gemma’ has a much nicer ring to it, don’t you?

“Y..Y..yes” Amber nodded then groaned as she was tipped forward by the waistband of her underwear, then slammed back into the wall again. “Yes, GODDESS Gemma” Amber replied, correcting her mistake as she gave in to her girlfriends demands.

“Good. Finally it seems that the kitten is capable of learning something. Now strip, I want to inspect you. Get naked and stand up. Feet shoulders width apart, hands on the back of your head. Chop, chop, I don’t have all day!” Gemma barked and Amber complied, scrambling out of her clothes as quick as she could and getting in position. Gemma stayed clothed, adding to the humiliation as she circled around her girlfriend. Her fingers tracing each crevice and curve of her toned body. She squeezed her ass, her biceps. Fingers tracing the outline of her abs and definition of her thighs.

“Impressive body, lets see what it can do. Give me 5 push-ups and 5 sit-ups. NOW!” Gemma giggled and watched as Amber paused, before resigning herself to her fate. These were basic exercises, but even as she got into the push up position, she could feel her arms burning. She lifted herself up, and tried to lower down slowly before *BOP* she fell face first, her nose aching.

“What are you waiting for? Up, up! It should be no problem for a big strong girl like you should it? Tense those biceps, show me what all that time in the gym is for!” Gemma grinned, placing one foot on the small of Amber’s back, pressing down slightly and waiting for the struggle. Amber couldn’t manage to get more than an inch up before she fell back down again.

“Pathetic… on your back kitten, I’m not done with you yet!” Gemma moved her foot to Amber’s side and attempted to roll her over. “ I set you a target of 5 but lets make this easier for you. One, I want one solitary sit-up. Show me what those washboard abs can do”

Amber was on the verge of crying, she wanted one win tonight, one bit of success, but even she knew it was hopeless by now. What was worse is that she knew the signs of her arousal were clear too. Her cunt was dripping, her nipples standing to attention, her breaths were short and shallow and she fell back after her first attempt, the laughter from Gemma only made her drip more.

“Useless… fucking useless. Are you sure you’re a professional fighter? Looks to me like all of this is for show? What use is muscle if you can’t use it. You’re basically a dolly now, aren’t you kitten?” Gemma smiled, as she got to her knees, her fingers cupping Amber’s pussy which made the weak girl shiver. “Yes.. Yes I am Goddess, yes I am”

“Yes you’re what kitten?” Gemma asked again, two fingers sliding inside, curling and probing her girlfriend, making her squirm with each pump.

“Im.. I’m a dolly. A dolly, a useless sex dolly, dolly ohh fuck fuck fuck fucckk” Amber groaned, her mind was melting, she could barely form sentences but she knew she couldn’t slip up, as Gemma would just use in as a chance to humiliate her again.

“Do you know why you’re useless? Because you’re weak now. Those muscles all for show, all bark and no bite. And with no bite, you’re mine aren’t you? Admit it, are you WEAK kitten?”

Amber squirmed, she hated admitting this, she’d fought it for soo long, but the facts were there. Her brain was goo, her cunt aching, she was so close, but Gemma wouldn’t push any more, keeping her on edge, her expert control torturing her girlfriend as all Amber would do was nod

“Mmppphhmmm” She bite her lip, nodding furiously but it wasn’t enough for Gemma.

“I din’t catch that kitten say it again, what are you?”

“A dolly”

“What?”

A dolly Goddess”

“WHAT?”

“I’m WEAK! I”M A WEAK DOLLY GODDESS, I.. I.. I…” Amber’s last words faded into screams of pleasure as Gemma finally pushed her over the edge. Her body shuddering in pleasure as the words spilled from her mouth. When the orgasm passed, Amber lay back in a puddle of her own making. Gemma looking down on her as she observed her girlfriend.

“Good job kitten. Well done for admitting it. I think that makes you very *STRONG*” Gemma clicked her fingers and Amber passed out on the floor, drifting into a peaceful slumber.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:32 am

Very nice story. Happy to see you continuing it. I am really looking forward next chapter.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby Tornasunder » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:36 pm

Delicious story. The descriptions are wonderful and not overdone. I can really get into their relationship so kudos on the character building.

I'm really on the edge of my seat as to whether this is just hypnosis or if there is more at play here. The part where weak little Gemma tosses Amber aside effortlessly makes me wonder...
Tornasunder
Transformation Master

Postby GeneGenie » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:54 am

Thank you both of you. I know I always say its nice to get feedback on stories, but it really is lovely. Especially when I can see others that put up with my more long winded approach to story writing, and the bits of character development that go in between. It's comments like these that help me get my mojo back, and push me to write the next chapter.

Thanks for being so patient with me as well. Hopefully there won't be such a long hiatus between this chapter and the next!
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Postby GeneGenie » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am

The weakness within: Chapter 4: Sensitive

Amber was still in a daze when she picked herself up off the cold bedroom floor. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been there, the last thing she remembered was Gemma standing above her, like a fighter would gloat at their opponent in the ring. The image made her shiver, and as she gingerly began to sit up, she noticed two things. Firstly, her strength was back. Whatever had gotten into her yesterday had passed and she could move her body around with ease. Secondly, it was the time on the clock. 10.30am. She’d overslept, big time. She’d usually have spent at few hours in the gym already and with the days counting down to the big fight, she really couldn’t waste time lazing around. It looked like Gemma had left the room too, the only sign she’d been here was an unmade bed and a large black lipstick mark on Amber’s cheek when she looked in the mirror. “Stupid dork, even when I’m asleep she can’t resist me!” Amber said as she smiled back at her reflection. Yesterday had been a small hiccup. Today was when she’d really get her mojo back, but she’d stay away from the weights… just in case.

Amber pulled on her gym wear, her usual tight black Lyra shorts, grey girl boxers and a tight fitting sports bra that helped show off her abs. She grabbed a bottle of her favourite sports mix, and headed downstairs to her personal gym once again. Today would be a sparring day, but without a pesky sparring partner to get in the way! Amber loved the fact she had a gym like this all to herself. Back at the start of her career she’d had to use public gyms and she hated the stares and leers she got from creepy guys who wanted to see if her lycra was see-through, and she hated the buff dudes who would tease her about how much she could lift. She’d never been much of a ‘people person’ and how she’d ended up with Gemma was a bit of a mystery. Gemma, although a nerd, was always surrounding herself with friends, be that online through discord, her fans on Twitch, or real life people being invited round for food! Amber on the other hand enjoyed the solitude and the focus it gave her to follow her pursuits. Sure, she’d had casual friends and exes before, but they’d been distractions for her ultimate goal, to be UFC champion. Gemma did sometimes tease her a bit, saying that if it wasn’t for her little reminders the only time anyone would see Amber would be on the TV when she was fighting, and maybe that was true. Gemma did help to balance her out more, forced her to engage with the real world, and having friends was fun but Amber only really had time for Gemma, that was enough of a ‘distraction’ for her.

She was grateful that Gemma knew when to leave her alone too After yesterday’s debacle, she needed space to get her head straight and this shadow boxing was helping her. She set the punch bag up in the middle of the ring, her arms working as she hit the bag in rhythm. A familiar pattern, of ‘left, right, left’, *Thunk, Thunk THUNK* that echoed around the room and allowed her to mutter a few affirmations under her breath.

Fast and STRONG

Leave no QUARTER

Duck and DIVE

Jab and HOOK

Big and STRONG

Tall and STRONG

STRONG so STRONG

CUTE, LITTLE, DOLLY?” Another voice pierced the air and made Amber stop dead in her tracks. The bag swinging limply as she turned to see Gemma, a wide grin across her face as she stood at ringside. “Well aren’t you going to help me up? We can’t all be as tall as you are to get into the ring in one go you know!” Gemma’s cheeky grin lit up the room and Amber slowly walked over, bending down and extending a hand as she helped pull her girlfriend into the arena in one swift motion. Amber turned sharply though, turning her back to Gemma and working on the bag again as she tried to focus on her routine once more. She didn’t want to cause a scene, but in truth she hadn’t really forgiven Amber for what happened last night. Yes it was fun, yes she had cum like she’d never cum before, but she’d been so weak, so helpless, and that scared her a little bit. The thoughts she had were confusing, and she didn’t want to confront them right now. Hitting the bag was simple, it was easy, so she’d focus on that for now. It was hard to ignore Gemma though, standing nearby, hands on her hips, not saying anything, but just, observing, her eyes, those green pools shimmering in the corner of her vision, just enough that Amber knew she’d have to say something.

“What do you want, can’t you see I’m…”

Gemma cut her off. “Training, yes I know, and you look fierce as fuck today! You know how I like to watch your fights and now I get to see the real thing. It’s exciting!”

Amber allowed a small smile to flicker across her face. Gemma was trying to butter her up for something, but the compliment was still nice. “I know you like to watch. I’ve seen my kitten ‘enjoying’ videos of my fights when you’re in your room with your legs spread. What I want to know Is why you decided to get your big butt off that gaming chair and come down her to see me!” It was Amber’s turn to grin now, stepping towards her short goth girlfriend and towering over her. The submissive feeling from last night melting away as she tried to establish some control again. She could tell Gemma liked it too, she shivered in delight as Amber got into position. Her strength returned, so had her confidence, and it looked like she needed to blow off some steam.”

“Well I know you get lonely down here and I thought I could be your partner, for “sparring’ and stuff! I got these out the cupboard!” Gemma grinned and held up two foam punch pads that she could hold up for Amber to hit. “Oh and if thats not good enough I also squeezed into these, and I think this might just be soft enough for you!” Gemma spun on her heels and patted her butt. Amber had to do her best not to let her jaw drop. She wasn’t aware that Gemma owned any gym attire, but here she was in some black lycra yoga pants, at least one size too small, and stretched to their limits. The fabric was almost see through and Amber was sure she could make out the outline of a thin black thong under the skin tight material. Amber stopped herself from drooling, and regained her composure as Gemma turned back to face her.

“Well, I might need to get your box to stand on, none of my competitors are built like you kitten, but a few rounds with you in the ring sounds fun. I think I owe you after last night anyway!” She reached down and playfully swatted Gemma’s ass, making her squeal before she ushered her diminutive girlfriend into position.

“Ok, raise your arms high and stay as still and strong as you can OK? I’m not going to hold back so you might feel a slight *THWACK* sting!” Amber’s fist flew forward and delivered the pattern she’d been repeating all morning. Gemma reacted, her palms stinging through the foam as each hit landed.

“Christ Amber, have you been holding back on me? I know your spanks were hard but I never thought you could hurt me through a few layers of foam!” Gemma grunted, heels digging in as she tried to keep from falling backward with each hit. Her heavy pear shape helping to steady her as a low centre of gravity kept her rooted.

“You don’t get to be as good as I am without inflicting a little pain!” Amber responded, her face lit up as she pounded away, she was sweaty and powerful, each hit reminding her of the years hard work she’d put in. She decided t mix it up a little, the rhythm changing, taking a wider stance, messing with her footwork as she danced from side to side, circling her ‘opponent’ who took each of her jabs in good grace. Maybe having a sparring partner wasn’t so bad at all, especially when it was one as cute as Gemma! “Ok, I think those pads are good, but you promised that I could test some other ‘padding’ of yours, how about you lay over my knee and I can show you!” Amber’s grin was wide now and she tapped her knee invitingly, but Gemma just stood there, lowering her pads and looking down.

“Not so fast. You’ve had your turn, now it’s mine. Punching looks fun and I want to see how I can do. Can I have a try? Please, please please pleas please please pleeeeaseeeeeee!” Gemma pouted, her eyes wide as she tried her best puppy dog look as Amber got to her feet and practically pulled the foam gloves off. “Fine, but don’t think I’ll forget how much of a brat you’ve just been when I’m testing out your ‘padding’ I might not hold back if you’re going to act like that!”

Gemma didn’t say a word, unfazed by her buff girlfriend’s jibes. “Oh it’s ok, I’m sure you won’t forget. Just like I didn’t forget about last night and just how *SENSITIVE* my dolly could be.” She clicked her fingers and Amber swayed on her feet, feeling a little light headed before the room stopped spinning. Amber growled under her breath ‘Dolly!? I’d just started to forget that and she brings it up? I’m really not going to hold back on that fat ass of hers!’ Amber thought to herself and raised her hands up into a defensive position. “Go on then Kitten, do your worst, show me that you really do have some claws!”

Amber got in position but she barely braced herself. Gemma was cute and feisty, but her biceps simply couldn’t compare to hers, this would be a cake walk. She lifted up her arms to absorb the punch into her padded glove and…

“Owwww!!” Amber squealed, darting her hand back and shaking it, trying to let the pain dissipate . Her face went crimson too. The punch had connected but it was as If Gemma’s fists were made of steel. Her palm pulsed in agony and it took a few deep breaths before she could take up her stance once more.

“Everything ok?” Gemma asked, an innocent smile on her face as she tilted her head to side slightly, eying up her prey once more.

“Fine it’s just, an old injury, I think you trapped a nerve. Let me prepare properly this time, ok?” Amber dug her heels into the mat, arms up, clenching slightly as she took a sharp inhale of breath and waiting for the next punch. *THWAP* It made contact and Amber bit her tongue, hissing through the sensation as this one hurt just as much as the last. Her breathing quickening as all she could do was nod. “Impressive form kitten but it’ll take more than that to…” *THWAP* *THWAP* *THWAP* the hits kept coming and all Amber could do was hold back the screams. Biting her tongue hard, eyes watering slightly as her hands felt as if they were on fire. She was trying to no sell it, take the hits as they came. She’d been in fights before where she’d come back battered and bruised, but right now each punch felt as if it was going to shatter her hand into a thousand pieces! Eventually it was all to much, and what came out her mouth was a girly shriek, followed by her pleading quaking voice. “Please Gemma, please stop, that’s enough, I can’t.. I can’t.. you’re too..” The words stuck in the back of her throat, she couldn’t admit it, not now, not ever, and luckily Gemma did as she was told.

“Christ! Ok I’m stopping, no need to be such a cry baby about it, it’s only a few punches. You’ll need to practice a lot if you’re gong to compete in the real thing!” An evil grin flicked across her face as she swept her hair over her shoulder, looking up at her girlfriend in delight. “But… I did offer you a treat, and luckily in this case it’s a big butt too!” She giggled and spun around, tugging down her skin tight yoga pants as her beautiful ass cheeks bounced into view, only a thin strip of black material stopped her entire bottom half from being naked as her thong dug deep between her cheeks. It was almost enough to make Amber forget the pain and she could feel her anger melt a little too.

“And what am I meant to do with that kitten?” Amber asked, resisting the urge to just grab it and take a big possessive squeeze.

“Well you need to spank it silly, I promised you could use instead of of those foam gloves to practice your sparring, or at least your slapping technique. Just be careful when you’re doing it I know you must be *WEAK* (a click echoing around the ring as she said it) at the knees just looking at me!” Gemma grinned and got on all 4’s wiggling her hips seductively, enticing her in. Amber just couldn’t resist, she got down on her knees, fingers sinking in to her girlfriends plump hips, before one hand raised up, and dealt it’s blows *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* the arm came down, but Gemma barely flinched, her cheeks wobbled but they barely changed colour. That sweet pink hue that Amber loved was nowhere to found. In fact the only place it was present was on her right hand, that stung as if it had been slapped itself. Amber winced, frustrated by her girlfriends ‘non-reaction’ the slaps coming down thick and fast now, but there was still nothing, just a bored sigh and a shrug from Gemma as she looked over her shoulder at an exhausted and confused Amber.

“But.. I.. I… I was trying.. you usually.. why can’t… you weren’t lying to me the other night when?” Amber babbled, more emotions swimming to the surface, confusion, humiliation, and failure.

“No, it’s ok, you just might be having an off day, all athletes have them from time to time. But you had you chance, now it’s my turn. On all 4’s please dolly!” Gemma bit her lip and raised her eyebrows. Amber was still in shock! ‘No! She didn’t get spanked, she wasn’t going to submit now, she had to train! Why should she…’ Those thoughts were suddenly swept away with a swift slap to the face, that nearly knocked her brain out of her skull.

“Can you not hear me through that dumb jock skull of yours dolly? When your Goddess says ‘Get on all 4’s’ she doesn’t mean tomorrow, she doesn’t mean in 5 minutes time, she means NOW. Understood?”

Amber was too stunned to speak, her cheek was aching, her head spinning, tears wanted to flow but she could fight it. All she had to do was be good and follow Gemma, GODDESS Gemma. If she did that maybe she wouldn’t be slapped again. She nodded meekly and got into position, arching her ass a little and waiting.

“10/10 for following instructions, 0/10 for initiative dolly!” Gemma sighed as she said it, grabbing the waistband and yanking it down in one swift motion. “Ohh girl boxers today, very cute, but I always think that proper spanks should be skin on skin, don’t you?” She yanked Amber’s underwear down too, leaving it around her knees as her toned ass jutted out. Gemma nails raking across the skin, making her dolly squeal and shiver in pain. “Shhh..shh.. shh, it’s ok. Just 10 and I’ll let you get back to training. You can take 10 hits can’t you?”

There was silence, so Gemma grabbed a big chunk of Ambers meaty ass and dug her claws in. “I SAID YOU CAN TAKE 10 HITS CAN’T YOU?”

Amber squealed and screamed, noting furiously as a quaking voice finally made it’s way out of her mouth.

“Yes, yes I…” *SMACK* “AHHHHHGGHHHHHRRHHHHHHHH” The scream rang around the gym, the pain was immense and even Gemma was taken back by just how effective her spank had been.

“Yes GODDESS. How many more times will I have to tell you before you get that right? What’s my name?” *SMACK* Gemma’s hand came down quickly and Amber’s body writhed in pain as a response, the same scream echoing as her dolly’s breathing quickened.

“Goddess Gemma, it’s Goddess Gemma and please, please go gentle I can’t take any more I can’t, I’ll do anything I’ll…” *SMACK SMACK SMACK* Three more crashing down, as Amber’s fingernails dug into the ring. The tears starting to flow now as she sniffed over and over, trying to get back some control. Amber’s head sinking, dipping down to the floor but Gemma fingers dug into her scalp, yanking her up by the roots causing her prey to squeak and squirm even more as the goth girl looked deep into athletic partner’s eyes.

“Pathetic. 5 spanks and you’re already begging me to stop. I expected you to make it to 8 before the tears came. You really want me to stop do you?” *SMACK* a hit came down again, softer than the previous ones as it was with her left hand, but it was enough to make Amber cry out again, trying to nod but each time she did the fingers in her hair make her scalp ache even more.

“YES! Yes I do, I can’t take it, you’re too strong and I’m too..” *SMACK*

“Say it Dolly, what are you? What truth can’t you say? What are you too scared to admit to yourself?” *SMACK* Gemma’s eyes like daggers now as Amber’s mind was hurting as much as her bright red ass.

“WEAK.. I’M WEAK, I look strong but I’m WEAK!” Tears streaming now, her vision blurred, the room spinning as she felt Gemma let go of her head suddenly and it fell to the canvas with a *THUNK*

“Good dolly, doesn’t it feel better to admit it? Now you have two more to go, but I’ll let you get out of them IF you offer me something in return. What will it be? Or should I just finish the the job and leave you unable to sit down for the next few days?” Gemma placed her hands just softly on Amber’s buttocks, causing the strong girl to flinch and shake.

“ANYTHING. Anything, anything, anything, just no more I can’t, I can’t”

“Shh. Shh, I know you can’t, it’s ok. How about this? Do you promise not to train tomorrow and spend the day with me? Restaurants, shopping, we can even go to the cinema together and just have a day of normal ‘couple’ stuff without you training, for just one day, you think you could manage that for me?” Gemma fingers squeezed ever so slightly and Amber squealed once more.

“Eeekk, yes Goddess, yes I promise tomorrow we’ll do that I promise!”

“Good Dolly!” *SMACK SMACK* the last 2 of the ten spanks making contact, one on each cheek as Amber just slumped to the floor in anguish. All Gemma could do is look down at her and smile.

“Sure thing, it’s a date!” And with that she blew a kiss, clicked her fingers once more to reset Amber back to ‘normal’ and walked softly out of the room.
GeneGenie
Transformation Master

Re: The Weakness Within: Chapter 4: (Hypno, DG, skill loss)

Postby ErinWhiteKnight » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 pm

Another amazing update! Keep up the good work!
ErinWhiteKnight

Re: The Weakness Within: Chapter 4: (Hypno, DG, skill loss)

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:57 pm

Great story
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Return to Stories