Raven's Fall (to succubus)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Raven's Fall (to succubus)

Postby KentaurosDos » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:31 pm

Raven's Fall
By Kentauros

When Raven had accepted the position of Darius' apprentice, she had imagined she would be delving into the secrets of reality, pulling back the veil and speaking to beings more ancient and knowledgeable than any mortal sorcerer.

But instead, Darius had her cleaning his tower, going into town to buy supplies, and preparing tinctures and ingredients.

She hadn't cast a single spell, and it had already been a whole year!

Whenever she complained to him, Darius had told her to be patient. Told her that those with the Gift enjoyed long lives, and so could afford to be patient.

But Raven couldn't stand it anymore.

She wanted to actually *do* something. It didn't seem fair that there were people summoning up spirits from Beyond, and she was stuck watching an old man make notes in a book as he mixed the same recipes again and again with just slight variations.

Besides, it wasn't like she had wanted to completely give up her connection to the village she had grown up in. She had wanted to use her rare Gift to help her parents on their farm, to heal the sick, and, yes, in some of her more selfish moments she thought about casting a glamour on herself and catching the eye of Dodd the farmhand.

But she wasn't going to be able to do any of that at the rate Darius was teaching her. Sure, she might outlive her loved ones, but they were alive now. They needed help *now.* It didn't make sense to delay.

So Raven started studying in private. She knew Darius' schedule by now, and it wasn't hard to sneak one his larger grimoire's out at night and read it.

Sure, her late night study sessions started to take a toll on her. She was only getting about half the sleep she needed, and Darius had started criticizing her more and more as she made more mistakes during her daily chores. But it was going to be worth it.

Raven decided she was going to summon a low level spirit.

She was surprised by how simple the list of preparations was. She had done harder than this just gathering supplies, and preparing ingredients for Darius. Why had he decided to deny her contact with the Beyond?

Raven managed to sneak out ingredients here and there over the next couple weeks. A clove of garlic here, an eye of newt there. Eventually, her preparations were complete, and she knew that she was going to cast her first real spell.

She was careful to copy the circle from the book with exacting detail, and soon flickering candles and the smell of exotic oils weere filling the air.

Raven read the formula from the grimoire. As she spoke, her tongue seemed to crackle with energy, and she was surprised how easily her body seemed to channel it. It was an intoxicating feeling, more intense than the brief test Darius had performed on her when she had come of age. She was feeling a sense she didnt' know she had, as if feeling or seeing things that weren't quite there.

She spoke the words, and her hair started to blow with a strange breeze. The more she spoke, the louder she got, and the more she felt the energy crackling throughout her body.

Finally, she was nearing the end of the incantation. She couldn't believe how easy casting a spell like this was! The thrill, the exhilaration was like nothing she had ever experienced before. But then something went very, very wrong.

Raven got to the last few syllables, and she began to feel overwhelmed by the energy. What was happening?

She felt paralyzed. It was like her ability to control her mouth had been cut off.

She realized with a start that she wasn't looking at the circle anymore, she was looking down at her body. It was strange how she was perceiving the world without a body. It wasn't exactly touch or sight - it was different, as if the knowledge entered her head directly.

Raven started to panic. She had no idea what was happening. She knew she needed to say the last two words to seal the spell and stop the spirit from doing something horrible to her.

There was laughter from the direction of the circle.

"Silly girl," the voice said. "You were foolish indeed if you thought you could summon the likes of me without giving me something in return."

Raven shivered. It was a cold that went through her very essence.

Reven knew she must be a spirit now, on the Astral plane, but she still tried to speak. Her thoughts tumbled out into the aether around her, seeming to fill it in a strange way. If they were words, they would have sounded something, like, "Please, I'm sorry spirit. I was only trying to learn about the Beyond."

A figure seemed to form in the circle. It started as a three dimensional shadow, but it slowly formed into the shape of a woman with red skin, curled rams horns and leathery wings darker than night.

Raven had never felt a pressence like this before. The spell was supposed to summon a lesser spirit, a being so small and mean that it could barely exist in the world of physics and laws.

The demon laughed. "You thought it would be easy to dominate me, mortal?" She licked her lips. "Oh, this is delicous. I can smell your potential girl. You would have become a powerful sorcerer with time. But now you're in my domain."

Raven saw her room become hazier and hazier. Her body, sitting limp in front of the circle faded from view, until there was only darkness surrounding Raven and the demon.

"Have mercy on me!" Raven said. "I'm only a apprentice."

The demon seemed to loom larger and larger around Raven, until her whole field of vision was filled with it. It no longer resembled a red-skinned woman. Raven didn't know how to describe what she was looking at. At first, all she could saw was that it was moving, bending in and out of space in a way that Raven could barely percieve. But the longer she "looked" at it, the more she began to percieve that it was all around her. IT was "touching" her with tentacle like appendages, and wherever it did, Raven felt a strange heat on her astral body.

"Stop that! It hurts," Ravens thoughts projected out into that space, being absorbed by it. Swallowed like the sun disappearing behind the moon in an eclipse.

Pain wasn't the right word for it. It didn't hurt. It heat felt quite nice actually, but it came with a longing. And the longing was a sort of pain, an anticipation, a hope of something good, but not yet here.

"I will teach you a lesson girl," the demon said. "Even the weakest spirits are greater than a little mortal like you could ever imagine. I'm going to swallow your soul. Your Gift will return to Beyond from where you stole it, and then I will consume your master and your village. This is the payment I demand for your arrogance and pride in thinking you were anywhere near my equal."

Raven's thoughts became moans. The tentacles lashed her, and she could feel a strange pleasure filling her whole being. It was getting so hard to think.

But the thoughts of the demon did reach her through her pleasurable fog. She was so horny, so turned on, but she understood that the demon was free, and it was all Raven's fault. Her whole village was going to be annexed by the Beyond, warped and changed and be unrecognizable. She realized it now to the core of her being - Darius wasn't going to be powerful enough to stop this. He was an old doddering fool. His patience, his caution - it was a smokescreen for the fear he felt. And he had been right to be fearful.

But Raven didn't want to give up so easily. She had to fight back!

Despite how small she felt. Despite how hard it was becoming to think straight, she fought through it and began trying to do anything to the mass around her. She punched, and realized her astral body was becoming more nebulous. It was then that she realized what fool she had been.

She had been focusing on making her astral body look like her earthly body.

But Raven didn't look like that, did she?

She extended tendrils, and began probing the entity that surrounded here. She had to try to absorb it. It was the only way she could think to stop it.

And she found it. She found a way into the larger entity. It was a tight fit, but she forced her essence into the entity. It was a last desperate ploy.

And just like that, she was gasping air, and looking at her body again.

But the angle wasn't right.

Before, she had been behind her body. But now she was...

She looked down.

Raven's skin was red, and her breasts were so large that she couldn't see her feet. She also felt taller than before. Raven moved her limps and felt the wings beating on her back.

What the?

Raven realized she had become the demon. She stepped experimentally out of the circle.

Vaguely a part of her was aware of what was happening on the astral plane. She was inside the demon, moving her around like a puppet. It was taking all of her effort to be this. She walked up to her body.

It was just an empty vessel now.

Raven felt so powerful. As a mortal, working magic was a careful and slow process. But as this demon, she was in her native element. She could perceive the world in a way she never had before. There were directions she could move that she never could have as a mere mortal.

She stepped into her body.

Raven gasped. Her human body gulped in air. Had she not been breathing?

Whatever the case was, Raven was back.

Only...

It was strange. Raven felt like she was controlling her body from afar.

She could feel all of the sensations she was used to from a lifetime of humanity, but it was like it wasn't really her anymore. This was just a mask she was putting on. She was a demon now, and this body was just a plaything for her.

Raven smiled.

Nothing could stop her now from doing all of the good she had wanted to do. But she couldn't have that fool Darius stopping her. He probably wouldn't take kindly to a demonness prowling through the town.

Raven moved her body experimentally. It was strange controlling it this way. She also realized the heat had never really left her.

She felt so aroused. Maybe sex was as close as mortals got to the Beyond. Whatever the case was, she could feel herself getting so wet. Her breathing was getting more ragged. And she couldn't help but reach her hand between her legs experimentally.

Oh god. The explosion of color on the Astral plane was intoxicating. Raven was experiencing an ecstasy deeper than anything she had ever encountered before. It was like gaining a thousand new senses, and all of them were tuned in to this pleasure.

Raven forced her human hand to stop moving, and slowly lifted it up. God, she was covered in her own juices. But she had to focus.

Raven stood up, put on the clothes she couldn't remember taking off, and walked slowly towards Dariu's room.

She knocked on the door.

"Darius," she said. "I need your help with something."

It took several tries, but eventually Darius opened the door and was looking grumpily down at her.

"What on Earth and Beyond do you want at this hour?" Darius asked.

Raven looked at Darius. She felt an appetite she had never felt before. She wanted him.

Raven leaned forward and kissed him.

Darius looked down at her in surprise and pushed her away. She could tell that his knees were weak, and his voice was trembling.

"Wh-what's gotten into you, Raven?" he said.

"Nothing," Raven said, taking a step forward and carresing his arm. "But you look so good tonight. I need you, and I can't take now for an answer."

Raven could tell that the way she was moving was tempting Darius. But he took a step back, tried to think straight.

"Now, Raven. I-I don't know what you're up to, but you must know that I have taken a vow of celibacy. The pleasure of the flesh... they don't mix well with advanced practitioners of the Gift."

Raven laughed. She didn't care what Darius had to say. She kissed him again, and she realized that on higher dimensions she was reaching out and touching Darius just as she had been by the demon. Whether he wanted to or not, he was getting so hot. So turned on.

"That's not nice, Darius," she pouted. "You can't just stand there looking so sexy, and not expect a girl like me not to fuck you."

She pushed him onto the bed, and he didn't resist. He looked up at her with such lust in his eyes, and she realized he was putty in her hand now.

"Oh, Darius," she said. "I'm sorry sorry that it had to end this way, but I can't have you ruining my attempts to improve this place. We can't have that now, can we?"

He tried to speak, but it was clear that his tongue didn't want to move.

Raven kissed him, and she realized she was not just experiencing her own pleasure in that moment. On the Astral plane, her demonic puppet was now puppeting Darius. She could see through his eyes, experience every touch, every carress, every kiss that he experiencd.

The experience was almost overwhelming - having sex with herself. Experiencing sex from both persectives - male and female united as one.

She could see Darius' darkest fantasies. Could see that he had already had to resist her charms - it was tough for a wizard of his power and stature. He had known how disasterous one mistake, one tow out line could be. Patience, that had been his motto.

Raven read his fantasies, acted them out, got him more and more aroused. Got herself as him more and more aroused.

She was just an entity of pleasure in that moment, giving in to her instincts.

Were these her instincts?

It didn't matter in any case. Darius was fucking her, she was fucking Darius. She was Raven, she was Darius, and she was experiencing infinity. She was rising to heights of pleasure that an ordinary mortal could scarcely imagine.

And then, she felt the pressure in Darius' cock build and build, until she could could it in no more. And she was soon grunting and filling her body with Darius' seed. And at the same time her body could resist it no longer, she experienced two powerful orgasms simultaneously, and in that moment she saw what power was given off.

The plessure as she came in two bodies, and ate the energy generated was indescribable.

And when she was done, she moved experimentally, and realized she wasn't controlling her body anymore. Darius was there panting, and Raven knew he had no presence on the astral plane anymore. He was powerless.

She quickly re-entered her body, and smiled at Darius.

"Thank you so much for that, Darius," she said. "With your power, improving the lives of the people of the town should be no issue at all."

Darius looked weakly up at her. His eyes widened as he realized what had happened.

"No, you weren't Raven at all, were you?" he said. "You're a she-demon, and you've tricked me. I have to stop this."

He got weakly up, and reached over to his bedside where a powerful potion in a crystal bottle stood.

Raven slapped his hand away from it. She picked up the bottle.

"You want to stop me do you?" she laughed. "As if you could in your currrent state, old man. Just be thankful I left you alive. I haven't punished you for refusing to give me the power I deserved."

She smashed the potion to the ground, and left the wizards tower.

As she walked out, she realized how powerful she felt. She had never felt so in control. The town was hers, and all of her dreams were soon to be realized. She walked by the fields, and realized the deep connections between human fertility and plant fertility. The connections of the two energies was so obvious now. She reach inside of herself, and pulled out a mote of the power she had stolen from Darius, and she sprinkled it over the fields.

The crops seemed to glow, and grew several inches in front of her eyes.

She felt so arroused watching them. God, she needed to get laid again. Her mind turned to Dodd the farmhand.

She needed more energy. It didn't matter if it was someone with the Gift or not, and she had always wanted Dodd to fall love with her right?

Now, love seemed less important.

Lust.

That was all she needed from Dodd. She moved her body, realizing that she didn't need to limit herself to a simple illusion. She pushed energy into her breasts, her legs, her ass and felt as she was able to mold them like clay.

Her new demonic power made her like an anteater in a world of ants. She molded herself into a vision of perfection. Sex on legs.

A perfect seductress. When she was done, she moved around.

It didn't feel as good as her real body. Her demonic body on the astral plane, but she felt so sexy.

She walked towards Dodd's house.

She didn't need to open the door. She phased her body through the wall, and walked up to his room.

She looked down at Dodd's sleeping form, and licked her lips.

She could feel his pulsing masculing energy inside of him. She wanted it. Needed it.

She leaned down and kissed him.

He roused slowly.

"Raven?" he said. "What are you doing?"

Raven kissed him again. She felt that ball of masculine energy twisting inside of him. She knew she had to have it, to increase her pleasure and her power.

"Shh..." Raven said, putting a finger to his lips. "I'm fixing everything Dodd. The people of this village have toiled for so long, and it is time that they have pleasure. And you," she leaned in close to his ear and nibbled on it. "You are going to be my consort."

Dodd could tell something was very wrong. He tried to resist. But when Raven got on top of him, he felt his resistance disappearing little by little. With each kiss, his resolve lessened, and his struggling to push her off of him died out.

He smiled up at her. His cock was errect and pressed against her.

"Don't worry Dodd," she said. "You're a healthy young man. I'm only going to eat enough to sate my appetite."

She started kissing him. It was different from before with Darius.

Darius had had an astral pressence, and Raven had been able to overwhelm it and use him like a puppet.

But Dodd was an ordinary mortal without a trace of the Gift. And Raven could feel his masculine energy pooling between his legs.

She moved down, and started sucking his cock.

Fuck, he felt like heaven in her mouth. She was slurping and sucking and with each motion she could feel the energy wanting come out. But she needed to pursuade him first.

Raven gave in to the pleasure, and drank in every reaction and emotion from her lover.

She kept sucking, until Dodd let out a moan and Raven could feel herself filling up with his energy. The temptation to drink him dry was great, but Raven wanted to savour him. She couldn't use him all up just yet.

Raven wiped her mouth off.

"Oh, Dodd," she said. "I've wanted to do that for so long. Will you become my pet, as I lead this village to a glorious new future."

Dodd had a faraway look in his eyes. He responeded in a monotone, "Yes mistress."

Raven stretched out her nublile body, and felt how powerful she had become on the Astral plane. She felt drunk with power.

Nothing could stop her now. Now, she was going to remake this town in her image.

Raven laughed at the foolish demon that had dared try to stop her. Laughed at the fool Darius.

There was no need for patience any more.

She was going to change the world, just as she had planned, and no one and nothing were going to stand in her way ever again.
KentaurosDos

Return to Stories