The Glasses (nerd TF)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Glasses (nerd TF)

Postby TFtime » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:45 am

David was a sporty and popular kid in his grade. Everyone either was friends with him or knew him through his achievements in basketball and other sports. As a freshman in high school, he was still pushed around by seniors, but his antics had begun to earn him some respect.

One day, he was in his attic, looking through old things. He had been sent by his dad to retrieve some old trophies from his high school days (he was also a good basketballer). He was having zero luck at all, and he was going through random stuff when he found some old diary. .

Looking through it, it was completely blank. He thought it was bizarre that someone had gotten a diary and never used it.

"Well that's stupid." David siad to himself.

Almost instantly, the diary flew out of hands, landing with a bang on the dusty attic floor. It opened to the first page, and text began to appear

Hello reader! You have spoken to me and I have awoken from my slumber. As you are my new user, I have to perform the initation.

"Initiation?" wondered David. "I do not want to be involved with magic!"

Oh sorry, it is mandatory. Let us begin!

"No I am not going to-"

He stopped speaking as glasses appeared on his head. They were pretty tight on him, definitely not the right size for him.

"I am NOT wearing these!"

He threw them off onto the ground. But suddenly, his vision began to become blurry.

"What the hell?"

He decided to put them back on. His vision returned to normal. He took another glance towards the book.

You WILL be wearing these. Unfortunately, that will be how it is from now on.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

As I said, this process is mandatory. Let us begin the other changes.

A sharp tingle went through David's body. His clothes vanished, leaving him naked in the attic.

"How can you-"

His words ended as he noticed other changes. A second tingle went through his lower body up to, but not including his crotch. His legs became a lighter tone and put on a little bit of fat. A little bit of acne came in some areas.

"WHAT ON EAR-"

A third tingle went through his crotch. It started to shrink, and as it did so the hair around it mostly retracted. All of the other facial, chest, and armpit hair did that as well.

"How is this-" His hands clasped around his mouth. His voice became higher and more whiny.

More changes began to spread throughout his body. Every part of it became the same lighter tone as his legs had done before. His hands and fingers became larger, looking more like little sausages now. His belly expanded a little, and his whole chest area looked fatter.

David took a nervous glance towards the diary.

Let's finish the physical changes.

A fourth, massive tingle spread to his face. His hair became longer and messier, turning from black to brown. His nose widened a little bit. A massive ache spread through his body as his muscles shrank to pretty much nothing. His glasses actually fit him now.

"Is-is it over now?" worried David

Not yet.

His lips were sealed shut like a zipper, and he was having the weirdest sensations as his mouth was filled with milky liquids. His teeth had become the liquid, which soon disappeared into his gums. He opened his mouth and looked in an old mirror to see with shock that new teeth were forming. The front two teeth became way more in front than most of the others, and his jawline changed to give him an overbite.

With horror, David realised that metal braces were forming on his teeth, appearing out of nowhere. The brackets started forming on their own and were stuck to his teeth, and then wires came on both the top and bottom to join them all together. David could now barely close his mouth to hide the teeth (and the braces).

"W-what hathe you done tho me?" David said, and put his hands over his mouth when he realised he now had a lisp.

The physical changes are complete. Adding clothes to user.

Long pants and a t-shirt with... characters appeared on him.

Proceeding with mental changes.

"T-That ith noth p-"

David felt his brain fill up with all these new things, but it was hard to figure out what. It felt like his brain was crammed to the brim with knowledge now.

It stopped as soon as it began. He looked at the diary.

You should check out your new life, new room, and new friends now! Goodbye.

With a poof, the diary became a textbook.

"Come to think of ith, maybe I do need to sthudy"

He glanced down as his clothes. They were from his favourite anime! Maybe he did need to watch just one episode...
TFtime

Return to Stories