The Last Orc (Ntr, expansion, corruption, moral degen)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Last Orc (Ntr, expansion, corruption, moral degen)

Postby Moloch23 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:16 pm

"Surely there is another way," Eolande protested. He, a noble and proud elf stood beside his cherished wife Aelith as they met with one of the wicked Fae in hopes of striking a bargain.

Aelith looked at him in concern. He had fallen ill the season prior, and had been slowly wasting away ever since. Aelith's body slim and elegant like most elf women, with red hair was as fiery as her passion for her husband. Though they had not had any progeny yet she hoped to do so soon, once he was cured.

The Fae laughed at their consternation. "Take the deal or leave it. I get to test your mate's...loyalty over the course of three moons. If she passes, I will happily return her and cure you. If she fails, she decides whether to come back and you remain sickly." It bared rotten teeth at them in a mockery of a grin. "Of course, I will halt the disease's progression during the trial. It's only fair."

"I will not fail," Aelith assured him. "We have no other choice."

"But..." Eolande faltered. "I do not want you put in harm's way."

"I will be fine," Aelith promised him with a smile sweeter than a summer brook, and kissed his cheek.

"Very well," Eolande relented, his eyes meeting the red eyes of the wicked Fae. "We will accept your bargain."

The Fae closed its eyes, sighing with pleasure as the deal was struck. "You will come to regret this," it said to Eolande with a snicker.

It waved a hand, and both it and Aelith vanished, leaving Eolande with nothing but worry.

A week passed without any word, until without ceremony the Fae appeared again with Aelith and a muscled green creature...an Orc?

"I thought they were extinct," hissed Eolande, drawing his dagger.

The Fae stepped between them with a warning look. "Not extinct. In centuries past there were thousands of them we Fae could point at our enemies, now sadly there exists just one."

Eolande looked at Aelith, but she wouldn't meet his gaze. Her elegant dress was tattered and ripped...was it just his imagination, or were her breasts a tad larger?

"Now, show them what I've been making you do," the Fae clapped its hands with a grin.

Aelith bit her lip, and after a few minutes relented and got down on her knees. The Orc approached her with a leer, whipping out its huge green member and she took it into her mouth, to begin reluctantly sucking on it.

"At first it took hours to get her to do that," the Fae said conversationally. "Threatening you, her, the works. Now, she's clearly not into it but it's quite quicker now to persuade her to do it. Maybe she'll pass the test yet," it said, meeting Eolande's eyes and winking.

Minutes passed of Aelith quietly sucking away, until it became clear that the Orc's excitement was building to a finish. "Now, drink every drop or the deal is off," the Fae warned her, stroking her hair. It turned to look back at Eolande. "Remember what Orc cum does to females of your kind?"

"No..." Eolande began, his eyes widening in horror. "It makes them-"

"Orcs have no natural females, so they convert those of other races," the Fae finished for him. "It takes time, depending on exposure, but we'll see won't we?"

The Orc roared abruptly, and spewed a deluge of green goo into Aelith's mouth. She coughed, choked, but did her best to swallow it down, seeing a warning in the Fae's eyes as it watched her.

"Good girl," said the Fae, clapping. "Well, we'll see you soon," it chorted and with a snap of its fingers, the three of them were gone.

Eolande dropped to his knees, eyes bloodshot. "Aelith...be strong," he whispered.

The rest of the first month went by, with Eolande's worry mounting by the day.

Finally, the Fae appeared again, with Aelith in tow. "She persuaded me it was fair to give you a few minutes together," it grumbled, vanishing the next heartbeat.

Eolande ran towards her with a strangled cry. "Aelith!"

"Eolande," she called back, running into his arms. As he embraced her, he couldn't help but feel that her breasts had indeed gotten bigger, at least by a size. Her hips were a little wider as well. She smelled earthy and musty, a foreign scent for his usually well-perfumed and clean wife. "Are you well?" he asked her, guilt in his tone and expression. "You don't have to go through this any more for my sake, let us cancel the bargain."

"It's been horrible," she sobbed. "I have to choke down that brute's...substance every day." She looked up then, determination in her eyes. "But we cannot stop now, I will not let you die," she declared. "I love you."

"I love you too," Eolande replied through misty eyes, hugging her more tightly.

The Fae appeared the next minute after, rolling its eyes. "Alright, alright enough sappy shit," it griped. Aelith vanished with a gasp.

It turned and regarded Eolande with a widening grin. "Quite a bosom she has now in comparison to before, eh? Practically flat previously, that one," it said conversationally, gesturing with its hands. "She'll need wider and wider hips for what's to come as well." It scratched its head before seemingly coming to an idea.

"Oh! It's time we started on her reeducation," it said elatedly, and vanished with yet another snap of its fingers.

This time, a week passed before it returned with Aelith, clutching an odd staff with a gemstone at its tip. "Now," it told Aelith in a tone that brooked no argument, "Tell me what you've learned."

Aelith looked worse for wear, with her clothing more ripped, torn, and dirty. Her bust had gone up yet another size and her thighs looked fuller. She licked her lips nervously, eyes darting to meet Eolande's then away.

"E-elves are weak," she said in a soft voice, eyes downcast. "Especially the men."

"Good girl," the Fae said approvingly, and gestured with its staff. Aelith jolted as if struck by lightning and let out a moan of pleasure. "Now, if elves are weak, who's stronger?"

"O-orcs are stronger," Aelith said in a whisper, before crying out as another jolt of pleasure from the staff hit her.

"Which cock do you want more, Eolande's tiny one? Or the Orc's big one."

Aelith froze. "M-my husband's," she said, setting her jaw resolutely.

"Wrong answer," the Fae chortled, and the staff in its hands flashed a different color. Aelith fell to her knees as a wave of pain washed over her.

"Whose cocks are usually bigger," it continued as if nothing had happened. "Orc cocks or elf cocks?"

"Uh..." Aelith panted, before her gaze sank lower to the ground. "O-orc cocks."

"Good," the Fae purred, and a wave of pleasure struck her again. "That's enough for now," it told them both. "We'll be back after teaching her some more things," it said with a wave, before they vanished.

Two weeks later, they appeared again. Aelith's dress had vanished entirely and her new figure was exposed to the chill air. Gone was the petite shy elf, now her breasts and butt jutted out quite a distance from her, swaying as she walked. Her hips were almost twice as wide, and her thighs were far thicker.

The Fae gestured to her, and she swayed forward another step. "Elf men are wimps," she said coldly, "Their penises are tiny compared to big Orc cocks."

The Fae raised its staff, and a bolt of pleasure hit her, her new curves trembling as she shook. "E-elf men are wimps," she cried out again as the pleasure engulfed her.

"She's been more receptive to my teachings as of lately, as you can see," the Fae smiled as Eolande gaped in horror. "And her figure!" it said, letting out a whistle and slapping her large backside. "I bet you could fit so many Orc spawn in there," it said, patting her hips affectionately.

"What's your destiny, slut?" it said, raising its staff in question.

Aelith seemed to hesitate for a moment. "To make Orc spawn in my womb," she said, her tone still cold, so unlike her usual self. "To be their queen."

The Fae raised its staff again, and Aelith quaked from the pleasure. "Aelith the Orc Queen," the Fae purred, and Aelith gasped, "Aelith...the...Orc...Queen" as more waves of pleasure wracked her curvy body.

"I'll leave you lovebirds alone for a bit to catch up," the Fae chuckled. "I'm sure you have a lot to talk about."

Silence stretched for minutes, before Eolande asked, "Did you mean those...things you said?"

Aelith shuddered. "N-no, I'm sorry. It's just...the pleasure, the pain, his cum...I'm not myself," she told him, her eyes welling up with moisture. "I'll try to hang on for the rest of the trial, then we can get you cured," she said.

Eolande moved towards her, arms out, but she backed up a few paces. "I-I'm not supposed to touch you," she said, her cheeks scarlet. "Unless I give you a blowjob."

She advanced on him, hips swaying as she walked, and sank to her knees, taking out his cock with her hands and putting it in her mouth. She sucked him off with new, practiced ease until, a scant minute later, he came, and she jerked her head to the side. "I'm not supposed to swallow you," she explained, spitting onto the grass. He didn't know what to say, other than to look at her from this close up - her skin looked a bit different, the slightest tint of green? No, it couldn't be.

She got up, spitting again, and retreated a few paces back to where she originally stood. "Small," he heard her mutter under her breath.

A jolt of pleasure hit her, and she cried out in ecstacy as the Fae appeared beside them, staff aloft. "Good girl," it smiled at her, sharp rotten teeth bared at them.

"Well, there's only about a month to go," the Fae told them cheerfully. "Hang in there, Eolande!" The Fae and Aelith vanished yet again.

Eolande paced, and paced as the days passed and turned into weeks, cursing himself for ever taking this bargain and wondering if anything of his sweet Aelith could be salvaged from it.

Then, the day before it would have been three months exactly, three figures appeared.

The usual, menacing figure of the Fae.

The muscular, brutish figure of the Orc.

And a third figure, one he just barely recognized as his darling wife Aelith.

Her skin had turned almost as green as the Orcs, and her breasts as well as her hips and ass had doubled since the last time he had seen her. Worse even than that, her previously flat and toned stomach had swollen with a huge pregnant belly now.

The Orc slapped her ass, grunting in approval and drawing a moan from Aelith. "She Orc queen now," he told Eolande triumphantly.

"I'm an Orc queen now," Aelith agreed, her tone as eager and brutish as his. "I live to grow his babies inside my belly."

She caressed her swollen belly with a hand, meeting Eolande's eyes. "Elf spawn will never grow in here," she purred. "Orcs only."

"D-don't make her say such things," Eolande yelled in an outburst. "You wicked, vile Fae! We're almost done, it's almost three months!"

The Fae snickered. "I'm not doing anything, my friend. No staff today, see?" It waved its hands.

While the Fae had spoken, Aelith had in the meantime gotten to her knees and started eagerly sucking the Orc's cock. "You were so small last time I sucked you off, Eolande," she gasped in-between sucks and licks. "I nearly burst out laughing. Now I have bigger, and better."

The Fae grinned at her, then at Eolande. "Well, it's safe to say that you two lost the wager," it told them with an exaggerated shake of its head in mock dismay. "But I'm nothing if not generous. I will cure Eolande if you say so, Aelith," he said, spreading his hands magnanimously.

There was silence then, but for the slurps licks and sucks as Aelith worshipped the Orc cock before her. Abruptly, the Orc gripped her hair, and a shower of green goo erupted from its cock and engulfed her.

Cooing, she swallowed as much as she could, scooping up more of his cum that had landed on her gigantic breasts, her swollen belly. "No," she declared, sampling the goo on her finger like a rare vintage of wine and trembling in pleasure. "He's a wimpy, pathetic elf and the enemy of the offspring growing in my belly," she said, one hand stroking her stomach as the other hand fed her mouth more green cum.

"His penis is tiny, nothing like master's big cock," she continued, looking up at the Orc with an adoring smile.

As she prattled on, the Fae looked at Eolande, and shrugged apologetically. "Well, you heard the lady. Orc? Queen? Lady Orc Queen," it said, sweeping a mock bow at Aelith, to which she replied with a twisted giggle as she stuffed the remainder of the cum in her hungry mouth.

She rose to her feet, and turned around, putting her enormous rear to face him. Aelith began to sway her hips back and forth, a mocking smile on her formally kind and demure face. "You...will...never...get...to...touch...this...again," she moaned as her butt swayed back and forth. "Only Orc cock can fuck an ass this big, this deeply," she cooed. "I intend to show female elves what they're missing," she declared, madness dancing in her green eyes.

Only her redhair remained the same, Eolande thought sadly, as the three vanished yet again, this time for good.

Years passed, and rumors arose of Orcs in the woods and mountains, more and more of them. Elven priestesses and wives vanished, never to be seen again, and whispers spoke of an Orc queen, voluptuous cruel and twisted, always with a belly swollen with Orc spawn.
Moloch23

Re: The Last Orc (Ntr, expansion, corruption, moral degen)

Postby dlgrey » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:04 pm

love it! ty!
dlgrey

Postby obviousagent » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Great work.
obviousagent

Postby Moloch23 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:43 am

Thanks for the kind words!
Moloch23

Postby Rororbaga » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:10 am

Is this your first time writing? Good work
Rororbaga

Postby morepushing » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Great story. It would be great to read the next few tails of this twisted queen turning new elven females into orcs to regrow the population.

As a small aside, I think it would be good to do something with the hair, make it huge and unkempt, a mowhawk, something. I would say the same of her growing a massive red bush or some arm/leg hair.

Great job!
morepushing

Postby Moloch23 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Thank you Rororbaga and morepushing! @Rororbaga, yes it's my first time posting a story here! @morepushing I'd love to do a sequel like that when time allows!
Moloch23

Postby Foogo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:00 pm

Great stuff. Right up my ally!
Foogo

Return to Stories