Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) new Part 26

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 23

Postby TF Fan88 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am

I eagerly await the next update. I know it was unrealistic to expect an update every week. Hoping the story continues. I have mentioned it before but I will say it again, thus is a truly one of the best in this genre
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby Moddie » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:08 pm

TF Fan88 wrote:I eagerly await the next update. I know it was unrealistic to expect an update every week. Hoping the story continues. I have mentioned it before but I will say it again, thus is a truly one of the best in this genre

Thanks so much! I've been sick, but I do have more than half of Part 24 written. It's going to be a doozy!
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:17 am

I Hope you are feeling better, and I believe you. With the way part 23 ended, Ana's upcoming encounter with Marcus should really be something.....
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 24

Postby Moddie » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:10 pm

Sorry this one was late! But I think it will be worth the wait! I've already started Part 25.

Part 24

No. No. NO! Not again.

Ana's mind was spiraling. She couldn’t remember how many times she had orgasmed, and in her fractured mind, it didn’t matter. No, all that she could think of was fondling her fat- relishing in how squishy her abs had become, feeling not a hint of muscle. The deeper she probed, all she could feel was adipose- her brand defining rock-hard abdominals not only swallowed by fat, but simply gone. The belly fat hung now, unrestrained by muscle, the skin loose but rougher to the touch. She looked like someone who had received liposuction who had never worked out her core.

As she continued rubbing her clit, a thin discharge dribbled pathetically from her vagina, mixed with great globs of thick white goo. Her clit, which now noticeably hung slightly downwards with increased girth, also did more than just peek from the lips of her vagina- it explored the space outside, timidly, but with growing confidence.

While Ana's clitoris was hard to the touch, it had still maintained a certain spongy softness. As nimble fingers probed the surface, the spongy tissue grew harder, gaining firmness and girth while the purplish veins pushed more to the surface as increasing amounts of blood pumped to the area. The pink of the clitoris had also paled.

It felt like. It felt like. Like. “NO! Fucking stop! Havhhhuhhhhhh t-to s-stohhhhuhhhhhhohhhhhhppp. Fuck! "tha....fuck." Ana's nimble fingers suddenly halted their assault. Immediately, shame and disgust descended on her.

How could she be remotely turned on by her current body? She could feel the love handles now, and the small dip to her belly. Before, it was only the mirror that really pointed out the flaws, combined with her low-waisted shorts. Now, however, there was actual weight to the fat.

She could actually feel it all around her waist. This realization sent her mood to an increasingly darker place, her mind telling her to touch herself to mask the pain of losing something she had worked so hard to sculpt. Her clit hardened again, ready for the next round and the next, the thin purple veins pulsating lightly under the surface of the paled pink.

Yes. Touch yourself. You'll feel soooo much better. Huuuuuuhh. Fuck. Yes. Jerk off your little stubby dick and think of Black Kitten’s giant titties. Huhhhhyyeeeeahhhhhh. Uhhhhuuuhhhh. They are in your face. Her hot breath in your ear, she licks and then nips at your lobe. This fucking hot fatty is touching you- her fucking tits on your ugly fat face. Your BBW dream. Make your waifu happy. Stroke it to her. Now!!

The voice in her head had an undeniable timbre of masculinity. Like a man trying to imitate a woman’s voice. A voice that had previously been nothing more than idle perverted thoughts. It settled into her skull like a cum stain on a prom dress.

A devilish finger lay half an inch away from Ana's engorged clitoris. Suddenly, her phone buzzed again, breaking the voice's grip on her. The young woman craned her neck to see the screen.

“I have something important I want to talk to you about tonight. Can't wait to see you! And hey, where's my pic?”

M-Marcus! Yes, he would save her from these perversions. From that terrible voice. And he was excited to see her.

Excited to see the old Ana.

She couldn't deny that she had changed. With a slick finger that left the screen of her phone sticky from discharge, she rapidly texted him back. Her saviour.

Realizing what she had done, she wrinkled her nose and quickly wiped the screen with an antibacterial wipe and dried it with a microfibre cloth. How could she forget to wash her hands after touching herself?

Ana groaned as she finished reading the messages, “Fuck. He wants a picture. And he wants to meet at 8.” The sun was already beginning to dip below some of the smaller skyscrapers across from Ana’s luxurious apartment. How long had she been masturbating for? Too fucking long.

Ana knew that she didn't have much time. She would actually have to leave the house as well as there wasn't time to wait for a delivery of what she needed. And if she took a picture now, well Marcus would definitely cancel. She needed to do damage control immediately.

Ana started flicking through the pictures of her and Marcus at the hotel from their last encounter. Pre-sex selfies. She giggled as she noticed one of them had dog ears. Wait! A filter. She could use a filter!

She rapidly downloaded a filter that would allow her to apply the appearance of an older picture to a new one. She chose a more recent Insta post, one where she still had clearly defined abs. It was when the fat had only invaded the space between her rock-hard muscles instead of completely overcoming them and then demolishing her core, leaving nothing for the fat to grip.

Ana smiled, noticing how the filter even fixed the crack in her veneers. She realized she could upload the pictures directly from the app to her Insta. This was game changing! She wouldn't have to send any pictures to her editors at all. The app would do everything.

She scrutinized the picture, pleased that it even masked the small bit of stubble on her upper lip, which she would have to bleach and shave before her date. She knew she wouldn't have to worry about it any longer because Marcus would fix her. She wouldn't feel the urge to look at titties if she had bulging biceps and cut abs to fondle. Touch. She didn't fondle things!

Still, she had to be cautious as the filter had a limited range. If she stepped out of that range, the filter disappeared, and the dip, the curvature to her formerly flat belly, her little roll that now also formed a slight muffin top all around her waist, was back. She needed to stay centered with her phone’s camera.
“Can’t wait to see ALL of you tonight!” Ana grimaced as she read the text, knowing that Marcus couldn’t. Not if she wanted any chance at him to fix her heterosexuality. She’d make her straight. Make her forget hot fucking, pale juicy giant titties.

Putting on some quick concealer over her pimples, she left the apartment and drove to a nearby mall. Her face hidden by large sunglasses, she bought what she needed, and returned home, pleased that no one had recognized her in the high-end boutiques.

At 6:47 PM, she was slathering on additional concealer. She begrudgingly watched a YouTube video about how to hide your pimples, something she had never had to do before. Applying the concealer and then blending it to her golden skin tone, her acne was soon hidden by powder and paint.

At 7:15, Ana painfully plucked the offending lip hair, worried that it would grow in thicker if she continued to shave or even wax it. Or at least she tried. No matter how hard she pulled, or how much she squealed in pain, she couldn’t remove the darkened stubble with the tweezers.

At 7:22, Ana was dyeing her lip hair and then shaving it, doing the same with the stubble that remained on her ankles and even underneath her arms. The darkened stubble continued to be itchy across the parts of Ana’s skin that were still silky smooth.

At 7:40, Ana watched a YouTube video called “How to style your hair to increase body and volume. A guide to thinning hair in women.” The long golden locks, formerly vibrant, shiny and full, hung limply over her shoulders, and while it still extended down to her mid back, it was flat and lifeless. Her roots, always blonde previously, were mixed with shades of caramel and a darker blonde, making her look like she got a bad, very uneven dye job.

Ana gathered her hair and swept it across where she knew the hair was receding slightly at the back of her head. A part of her scalp was even visible. She grabbed two long strands and tied them together, covering the thinned out area. Even as she did this, hair detached from her scalp and fluttered to the floor in bunches. She wore her hair half-up and half-down, using the updo to conceal her bizarre roots and hide her thinning curtain bangs.

Ana had bought hair extensions, but she didn’t have any time to waste. She couldn’t sew them in now.

Wait! Wasn’t she always fashionably late for their dates? This gave her the upper hand, as her dates, and especially Marcus wondered what incredible outfit she would squeeze into for the night. A date never complained once.

Things were different now though. She wasn’t perfect. And if Marcus didn’t want her, who would? She was ugly and fat. She shook her head, “What the fuck is wrong with me? I used to date a different guy every night. Marcus was the only one who could come close to satisfying me, so I saw him again. What am I going to fucking marry him?”

Ana said through gritted teeth, “And yes, I’ve gained a bit of weight, but I’m still Ana-FUCKING-FIT.”

She stared at herself in the mirror and particularly her modest and pert breasts with their perky nipples. “I just need to focus on what I’ve still got.” Ana leaned forward into her strapless padded push up bra, watching as her breasts instantly gained cup sizes. As her breasts nestled in the cups, she carefully adjusted them and the nude strap. Normally, her nipples would have been bothered during such an adjustment as the fabric passed several times across the perky pink nipples, but she felt practically nothing from them. In fact, they felt numb.

“Yes, Marcus’ eyes are going to pop out when he sees my big titties!” Ana knew that a pair of big tits could definitely distract Marcus from her main problem area. What would happen when he wanted to touch her now non-existent abs? Would she tell him the truth? Maybe if she started a relationship with him, and was around his hot, ripped core, she would forget all about Black Kitten, Julie and Leslie.

At 7:55, Ana grunted as she pulled the shapewear up over her belly, watching as the roll disappeared. True to its name, the undergarment created a beautiful silhouette of feminine curves. The body shaper pushed the stomach fat, condensing it, exactly as if Ana was putting her hands on her belly and pushing in the fat. This smoothed out any of Ana’s trouble areas, providing her with a slightly more curvy shape. The undergarment only covered her stomach, leaving her still toned thighs, ass and butt fully visible. Still, Ana pulled up a pair of high-waisted panties to conceal any hint of the body cheat.

This enabled Ana to squeeze into a tiny strapless black dress. Her mind was screaming at her about the hypocrisy. About how she had always called shapewear women hidden fatties. Lazy slobs who used their clothes and undergarments to hide their body. And this is exactly what Ana was doing. She had even bought high-waisted underwear and shorts to hide her little tummy bulge.

Ana frowned, “Am I giving up? Is this me? Hiding behind filters and fucking Spanx?”

Steadfast, Ana realized that she had no choice. If she was going to save her brand and fix her body, she had to stop obsessing about titties and fat bellies, and thunder thighs and cellulite, and elbow dimples perfect for nibbling, and red, raw stretch marks. And jiggling fat asses that bounced with every step. If she didn’t get her masturbation under control, then her changes, brought on by the increased testosterone, would worsen, according to the doctor.

If she was going to avoid becoming some lesbian chubby chaser, she needed Marcus to ground her desperately.

Her phone vibrated. “He’s early.”

New notification from Black Kitten. BBWALTGIRLPARADAISE.COM. New video: Edging my fat boyfriend and teasing him with my massive tits. He can’t cum until I say! How long can he last?

Ana felt a slight tingle in her clit, the skin bubbled, blood flowing from her brain to her pussy. She fumbled with her phone as the voice in her head wheezed.

Yeessss! You’ve been waiting all day for this. You fuckinghuuhhhhhhhh checked your phone every two minutes, hoping, praying she would post something new. Of course, you’ll pretend to be THE huhhhhhhh- b-boyfriend and listen to her every word. You’llhuuuuhhhhhhh-ff-ffff-fffuck. Only nut when she tells you, and you’ll explode ropes of cum out of your pathetic little dick. And then you’ll do it again and again. Black Kitten, she’s waifu. Cancel and stay in! Fuck yourself until you’re blind.

Ana was panting, sweat forming in her armpits and across her nude forehead. Wait when did she ever join that site? Yes, someone sent her the picture, but she never looked at it after she threw her phone away the night before. She certainly never went to the fat whore’s website either. And she never joined the website or allowed notifications!

Ana quickly went into her settings and could see that not only had she apparently allowed push notifications but she had an account. BBWBOOBS4EVA.

Ana’s phone vibrated again. Marcus was downstairs.

"I remember her titties. The picture of her on the chair. Wow, those fucking melons, so much pale, d-d-disg…fucking hot f-flab. Oozing out of her bra." Ana said, with a breathy tone in her voice, a powerful urge to visit the website and masturbate to the video all night filling her mind as well as her panties as her clit pushed firmly against the underwear. A voice echoed in her mind.

He doesn’t want you. Waifu does. Waifu’s big beautiful titties bring happiness. Everything else brings shame. Humiliation. You know he’ll reject you and your disgusting body. He’ll see through everything. Stroke it to Black Kitten. Enlarge waifu’s picture, give her pleasure, lick her nipples. Lick your screen. Pretend you are licking her big, thick nipples. Sucking on them. You need-

“Ana, are you ready?” Marcus grinned boyishly, “You look ready.”

Ana blinked in surprise. When had she let Marcus into her apartment? But no, she wasn’t in her apartment. She was in the hallway by the elevator. Realizing that her clit was still slightly extended, she quickly clasped her hands in front in a demure pose that did not match the exposure provided by her very little black dress.

“So I look him in the eyes, and he knows he’s made the mistake with the numbers, and I’m just waiting for this fat fucker to admit it.” Ana smiled, although not fully as to reveal the crack in her veneer. Marcus’ crypto bro stories were so boring. She'd rather be jerking it to Black Kitten’s new video. No! Yes, Marcus’ stories were tedious and obvious attempts to position him as an alpha, but she would still own his cock. She had to. And the longer she could get him to stay at her apartment, the longer she could fight the urges to watch the video.

As Ana listened, Marcus’ eyes constantly dipped to the level of her cleavage, the padded push-up bra doing an excellent job of holding the man’s attention. Ana giggled.

“Are you ready to order?” Suddenly, a massive pair of breasts entered Ana’s line of sight. She was immediately mesmerized by them. The server leaned slightly forward causing her massive mammaries to jostle in the extremely tight white blouse. Ana stared. And stared. The first three buttons of the blouse were undone, revealing layer upon layer of creamy pale tit flesh. Ana had a sudden urge to motorboat them.

The young woman blushed, shuffling toward Marcus, her prodigious ass wobbling, her jowled face looking tremendously uneasy. She clearly didn’t want to be here. “S-Sir, are you ready to order?” Marcus ordered the steak and since Ana was doing nothing, he ordered for her too- the orange salad. He knew that Ana would take charge in the bedroom, but he might awaken that terrifying sexual being that Ana had been during their last session, if he acted the alpha fully during dinner. He figured the more he led now, the more she would lead between the sheets. He thought about their last night together, and while he was disappointed that Ana wasn’t sucking his face like last time, he knew it was only a matter of time.

Marcus said, “Damn, the standards of this place are really falling. Since when did they hire such fat asses here? And how come you were staring at her cow tits?”

Ana, broken from the titty trance, said with a laugh, “Same! I just couldn’t believe how fat she was. Her clothes didn’t fit at all. Well maybe fifty or a hundred pounds ago!”

Marcus grinned, “So remember I said I had something to tell you? This business I’m investing in is growing, and they need someone to run the office in town. And they picked me! I’m going to be the youngest investment partner to run a corporate office.”

Ana smiled, “So it means you’ll be around a lot more.” To Ana, it sounded like a pyramid scheme. Marcus invests his money, finds others to invest their money and now he gets to run one of the home offices as a reward for signing up more losers? Ana knew multi-level marketing. Her Insta feed was full of girls trying to convince other girls that becoming a beauty consultant was a thing. Oh and buying a fuck-ton of makeup. Ana built AnaFIT through careful branding and her body. She didn’t use a shady Patreon. No, she fucking worked on routines, nutrition plans and built her brand from the ground up.

Marcus nodded quickly, “Yes! And I was hoping it meant. You know we could see each other more. Seriously, Ana. I think about you all the time.” Now, he was putting it on thick, he was ceding any power that he had attained, but it didn’t matter. He wanted this girl. Not only that but strategically, dating one of the hottest and most successful fitness influencers could only improve his own standing in the company.

Imagine if he had AnaFIT on his arm as he walked into the next investor sign-up. They already used girls and alcohol to convince the mostly men to part with their money. With Ana and her smoking hot body, that tight little ass and those abs, and gorgeous face, he would have people begging to invest, especially the basement neckbeards with their mom’s money. They would be the easiest. If Ana could stomach them.

Ana again smiled, but this time, she reached out and placed her hand on Marcus’ own. “I’d like that. You know after dinner, we could head back to my place. You could stay a while.” Forever. Please fucking stay forever and save me from myself, Ana thought.

Marcus' smile practically fell off his face it was so wide. Ana had never ever invited him back to her place. A fitness celebrity’s penthouse. Yes, he had seen the outside when he picked her up, but now, he would see it all. From the vibes that he was getting too, it seemed like she wanted more than just a quick fuck. And thankfully, that is exactly what he wanted too.

Ana said excitedly, “Let’s go dancing first!”

Marcus nodded, taking in Ana’s beauty and especially her incredible rack. “If it means we end up at your place, I’ll follow you into the sun, babe.”

He was looking forward to seeing that gorgeous face when he woke up in the morning next to her.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:59 am

Wow. Even her inner voice is starting to sound like a guy, and she is even starting to internally refer to himself as a guy. I was wondering if there were going to be moments when she was going to black out, only to come to and see she had done something like subscribe to that website.

Damn she certainly put in the effort to look really nice. I have a feeling after her encounter with Marcus where she finally admits and accepts that she is a "lesbian chubby chaser" won't be the case. After all, why look nice for some guy when she can spend all that time looking at titties. And have her sole motivation for going to the gym start being to see titties.
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 25

Postby Moddie » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 am

Part 25

Bass thumped in their ears as their hot and sweaty bodies intermingled. Thankfully, Marcus kept his hands on her tight heart-shaped ass, the mini-dress highlighting the toned feminine flesh. They made out as they swayed back and forth to the beat, Ana’s slightly exaggerated curves catching Marcus’ eye, especially her cleavage and her seemingly enhanced feminine silhouette, providing a fuller hourglass shape. Ana knew that this was an illusion created by the shapewear, which was becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

Ana’s dancing lacked its usual grace and fluidity, every so often feeling a heel press into Marcus’ soft dress shoe. The man, however, was too busy feeling Ana’s incredible firm ass. He was practically groping her on the dance floor he was so turned on. Considering all of her recent changes, Ana was ecstatic that she was still seemingly as hot as ever. It helped too that the club was dark, especially as she could feel some of her makeup running from how much she was sweating from the exertion.

A minute later, she caught the whiff of something that terrified her, and she quickly excused herself to the washroom to freshen up, grabbing her purse as well. The exclusive club was filled to the brim with the gorgeous and successful or at least simply the rich, and the bathroom was no exception. A gaggle of girls her age and younger chatted, while fixing their hair and makeup. All of them were beautiful and modelesque.

The bright lights in the washroom blinded Ana momentarily, her heel slipped, and she bumped into the stall, almost falling in. This caused a chorus of titters from the assembled girls. Ana’s cheeks burned with shame, especially as she removed the prescription deodorant from her purse.

Too many skinny minnies in here! Just pull it out and masturbate to Black Kitten’s video. Even better if you put the sound on so those bitches can hear what a real woman sounds like! You stink, but you’ll feel better if you jerk it! Fucccckkhuhhhhhhh yourself in here. Gawwwd…yes…you want these bitches to hear you stroking it. Stroke it hard, but edge it until Black Kitten tells you to go! Always listen to the goddess. Your goddess.

No! I’m here with Marcus. I want his dick in me tonight. Focus on that, Ana! Focus. She imagined Marcus’ dick, all 8 inches of it, beginning to probe her vagina, teasing it. And then the veiny beast plunging into it. She felt…

Disgust?

Dicks are gross! Sohuhhhh good to stroke. Feels so good to put your fat hands over it and stroke it, thinking about beautiful fuhhhhhcking fatties. You don’t want one in you. That’s nasty!

Ana shook her head vehemently. No! She wanted Marcus’ meat inside her. To fix her. She couldn’t deny that she felt nothing for Marcus in his tailored suit, rippling arms testing the confines of the suit jacket. But she would just have to try harder. She would force herself to like it. To want it.

She squinted as she tried to look at the directions on the prescription deodorant, finding she had to use the magnifying glass accessibility feature on her phone. “Fucking small print! Doctor said to read the directions. Why? It’s fucking deodorant.”

It said: Apply liberally to the armpits. Do not apply if the area is freshly shaved. Doing so could increase sensitivity and result in itchiness and the development of rashes.

Ana put her phone away, feeling the sweat now squishing between her armpits. She dabbed at it with toilet paper. She groaned and thought, “I have to shave twice a day. When are my fucking pits not freshly shaved? So I can stink or be hairy. Not great fucking choices. Or maybe have a rash.”

She continued dabbing at her pits until they were dry and applied the deodorant. Ana wanted to reapply her makeup in the stall, but without a mirror it would be difficult. No, she would have to sidle up next to the city’s most beautiful women, feeling tremendously self-conscious about herself as she did so.

Feeling self-conscious, Ana instead fled the bathroom, deciding to fix her face when she returned to the safety of her apartment. Marcus was eager to follow her out to the car, knowing where it would lead- into the bed of one of the hottest women alive. As much as he loved really fit women, he never wanted them to appear mannish, so he was pleased that Ana had filled out a little, but all in the right places. He even liked that she was wearing more makeup. It was another thing that moved her away from mannish. He had stopped following some Insta fitness girls, especially if they bulked up too much.

It wasn’t long before Ana and Marcus were kissing passionately in her bedroom. Ana had fixed her face, ensuring that any of the pimples she had were hidden by increasingly thick concealer. Ana broke the kiss and invited Marcus to lay on the bed.

He quickly stripped, the impressive girth of his penis now in full view. The fully erect cock bobbled lightly as he repositioned himself. Ana took it all in, looking at the veiny hard cock not with desire but with growing disgust.

Her eyes widened, and she turned away. She thought, “Noooo! It’s worse than I thought. I’m not only not turned on, I’m grossed out. I-I don’t want that thing anywhere near me!”

Just like that, Ana was struck with a hard realization. All the time that Marcus had been away, when she could have been fucking other guys, she didn’t. No, she stayed home and pictured beautiful big titted fatties and masturbated. A lot. Even now, her mind swirled with the thought of titanic tits and fat hanging bellies.

“How come you’re not getting naked, babe? I want to see that amazing fucking body.” The same one he masturbated to every day before work. He had built a little spank bank of all the pictures Ana had sent him. Fuck she was hot. What was taking so long? His cock was throbbing for her tight pussy. He wanted to feel her incredible body. Most of all, he wanted to see her naked in the flesh.

Ana said firmly, “Oh. I’m going to make you beg for it.”

Marcus was so turned on, knowing that the other side of Ana was emerging, the kinky sex goddess. Yes, he loved the no nonsense business woman side, the driven exercise guru, but this Ana- this is the Ana he would walk over hot coals for. He took a deep breath, picturing her as the fat server as he tried desperately not to nut right there in front of her.

Ana for her part closed her eyes and filled her mind with big muscular studs, hard veiny cocks, barrel chests with well-defined pecs, chiseled jaws and rippling biceps. She turned around and swallowed hard, telling herself, “I like men. I like men. I like men. And their juicy, hard c-cocks. I’m straight. I like hard bodies.”

Fuhhhuhhhhck yeah you’re straight. Girls. Girls Girls. The fatter the better. Stuffing their faces and burping too. That’s what turns you on. What gets you hard. Huge tits in your face, so much fat that you can’t breathe, while she jerks you off. Straight as a fuhhhhhhcking arrow.

Titties. Titties. Titties. Titties. You love titties. Massive mommy milkers. If you suck your goddess’ fat little toes first, she’ll let you suck her nipples. Waifu goddess is always right. Not only hot but calming too. Feels good to do it. She makes you feel so good. While you suck her nipple, she strokes your thinning hair and plays with your massive belly, a veritable apron that lays across your lap and down over your crotch, kneading and massaging your rolls like dough.

Ana swallowed hard, the naked man in front of her eliciting not just disgust but complete revulsion. Why couldn’t Black Kitten or Leslie be on the bed? No! You have to do this, Ana. It’s the only way back. Maybe? If she didn’t look at him, she could do this. Yes, Marcus loved her ass.

She got on the bed, careful not to lift her dress too much to reveal the shapewear that was pulling all of her tummy fat inwards and creating a pleasant curve. She turned away, and Marcus, confused at Ana's passivity, decided to bite regardless, sitting up and rubbing his hard cock against Ana’s tight heart-shaped ass.

Ana said awkwardly, “Yeah baby, wrap those guns around my tight little body.” Marcus did just that. Encircling Ana’s frame and grinding his cock against her ass. Still, Marcus wanted to see, hear and most especially feel the animalistic Ana. Maybe she was just teasing him? Maybe she couldn’t even control it? That was even hotter.

Marcus’ meaty hands moved from her shoulders to the small of her back. The hands slowly wrapped around Ana’s core, seeking out the young woman’s sculpted abdominals. Each ab he knew was individually defined. Marcus felt Ana’s delicate hands on his, and he didn’t complain when she placed them on her chest.

“For those you’re going to have to wait.”

She took in Marcus’ eight pack, which seemed even more shredded than before as her dainty fingers passed over the hills and valleys of his abdominals. Normally, her nipples would have been tenting her bra at the sensation and her pussy almost dripping.

However, it was bone dry, and her nipples, she could barely feel. As Marcus pawed her tits, sticking his hairy hand down the front of her dress, she felt nothing. Worse still, she desperately wanted Marcus to stop. It was so weird and…gross! This big muscular guy was feeling her up. OK, this was it.

No, she was not going to accept this. She would fuck Marcus, and she would love it. She would feel what she had to. And she wouldn’t let him leave until he fixed her.

Ana leaned over and turned the light off. If she was going to get through this, she needed to not be able to see Marcus. But she knew that he could fuck her straight. Fuck all the titty thoughts out of her. She would take control like she always did.

Marcus asked, “Hey? Since when do we do it in the dark? I wanna see you baby. You’re fucking gorgeous.”

“Since I say so, big b-” No. Isn’t that what…Leslie had called her? The last thing she needed was to think of the girl’s, greasy pale massive tits. “It’ll enhance your other senses. Mmm. Just close your eyes and feel my perfect tits, stud. You’re going to give me what I need. Understand? Now I’m going to ride your dick, and you aren’t going to cum until I say. Understand, stud?” Marcus, giddy with anticipation, didn’t say a word- he just did as he was told, laying back to give Ana easy access to his dick.

Ana needed Marcus to close his eyes so she could get his dick in her pussy without him seeing the shapewear. The body shaper was becoming very uncomfortable, and she could even feel it puckering underneath her tits. She hiked up her dress, careful not to pull it up to reveal the Spanx, and then shimmied out of the high-waisted panties, revealing a desert dry pussy and a clitoris that sagged slightly out of her pussy lips.

“OK, Ana. You can do this. You can fucking do this. You love men. Fuck Marcus. Fuck him right now!” She thought.

Ana grit her teeth as she took Marcus’ penis in her hand. The young man moaned as Ana ran her nails up and down the shaft. She was, however, going through the motions. None of this was enjoyable for her. In fact, it was downright gross. Maybe it would be better if she wasn’t actually touching it? She climbed on top of the muscle mass that was Marcus and quickly lowered herself on the man’s dick.

"God, this fucking spanx is killing me!" Ana thought. It was, however, a necessary evil to hide her imperfections.

“Damn, babe! You’re so tight. Uhhhh..It feels kind of weird…!”

Ana said, “You’re so big. That's why. Mmm. Yeah you’re almost in, I can feel it.”

Marcus groaned, “Do we need some lube? It kind of…hurts?”

Ana grimaced, feeling Marcus’ cock very slowly and painfully enter her vagina. It was like she was a virgin again, but there was no hymen break. She did her best to guide it, but it was a process neither party enjoyed in the least with her vagina having narrowed somehow.

To make the penetration at least partly pleasurable, Ana distracted Marcus by running her dainty fingers up and down his chiseled chest, the slender digits topped with carefully applied turquoise polish. She leaned down and kissed his face, the young man’s slight stubble tickling her lip.

Marcus was not having a good time. For one, it felt like Ana was trying to push his dick into a small and very dry hole, like a tiny glory hole cut out of a piece of drywall. The increased friction was unpleasant as she took more and more of him into her cunt. Ana was normally sopping wet. Not only that, but her face felt weird. Usually, Ana had smooth, silky skin, but there was something scratching his freshly-shaved face. Each time Ana shifted her lips, something brushed uncomfortably against his upper lip. It was ridiculous to think that AnaFIT, one of the hottest women in the world could have facial hair, but he knew his didn’t grow that fast, so what the hell was going on?

As their foreheads pressed together, he could also feel little bumps on her usually pristine, clear skin. Zits? Does Ana have zits? The thought turned him off, but not as much as the idea that Ana, gorgeous fitness celebrity had stubble on her upper lip. The dick in Ana’s hand softened slightly, making it easier for her to insert, but far more awkward. Instead of penetrating her vagina, Ana was now more or less stuffing and pushing the cock inside of it. Ana knew she had to get him hard again.

“Almost ready, stud. But you need to get hard for me. Really hard. Mmm. Feel my tits. Remember how good it feels when I ride you, own you.”

With some rough pawing of her tits, Ana could feel the cock in her hands hardening once again. Ugh. It was even more disgusting when it was this wrinkled, spongy mass. No. No. Love cock. Want his cock inside of you. Ugh. Another half an inch, and we can start. Hurray.

Marcus didn’t seem to want to kiss any longer, and the process for him to enter her was excruciatingly slow and uncomfortable. “Almost there, stud. Going to be riding your dick. A-All night.”

Marcus frowned. There was clearly something off about Ana. She seemed awkward and shy. Her words didn’t have the same gravitas, and that animalistic side of her was more a timid rodent than a wildcat. Worse still, he could feel something- something weird. Normally, his dick slid into Ana’s pussy easily. As inch by painful inch was consumed by her cunt, he could feel more and more that something was pressing against his girthy cock. What. In. The. Fuck. Was. That??

It felt like a loose piece of hanging skin. The skin lay across the surface of his cock, feeling rough. Almost like. No fucking way. I would have noticed that before, he thought. It pressed against his cock as Ana forced more and more of him into her pussy.

Finally, Marcus grunted as Ana had managed to fully insert his cock. He grimaced again, realizing that she hadn’t shaved her pussy, and as she began to go up and down on her cock, he could still feel that weird skin pressed up against the shaft of his cock.

Marcus asked, “Everything OK, babe?” He was having a hard time staying hard. Deciding to move back to Ana’s tight little ass, he fondled it as Ana began to slowly go up and down on his dick. Without any lubrication or Ana’s normally wet pussy, it was uncomfortable to say the least.

"Ehm, well. I’m gonna make you explode, but only when I s-say." Ana said in a very shy tone, trying her best to hide her shame and lack of arousal.

As Marcus continued rubbing and caressing Ana’s ass, he felt the firmness recede. The tight heart-shaped buns were slowly deflating. To his brain, this was impossible, but the firm feminine glutes were starting to pool in his hands as he gripped them. Instead of firm cheeks that bounced up and down each time Ana went up and down on his cock, the woman’s ass shook and jiggled, but it had lost all of the heft to it as the heart or peach shape shrunk into small but tremendously saggy buttcheeks that hung downward toward the back of her thighs. The spherical shape was completely gone.

“Mmm. Y-Yeah you like that, don’t you, stud? My firm fine ass in your hands. Uhh. Feels so good.”

Worse still, the silky, smoothness to her ass was gone as the skin felt rougher to the touch. Marcus quickly returned to Ana’s tits, but he couldn’t ignore how with each up and down motion, he could feel Ana’s formerly tight ass pushing against his legs, feeling both bonier and less developed, but also saggier as the skin seemed to just hang there, bereft of any muscle mass at all it sagged into loose sacks of skin that formed a boxy shape.

"Mmm yes, stud. F-Feels so good with your dick inside me. Mmm, y-yes serve your queen, your goddess!” Ana continued acting aroused, but her pussy remained as dry as ever. Worse still, she could feel Marcus’ dick softening. It felt like a disgusting girthy wrinkled worm had crawled inside her vagina.

“I don't know. There's something wrong. It d-doesn't feel good, baby. Let's try some lube.” Marcus slowly pulled his softened dick out of the narrow hole, feeling instant relief as he did so.

Ana panicked. She never needed any lube. Her sexual partners never complained about her pussy being too dry.

Marcus said, “I can just head out too. You know if you aren't in the mood.”

No!!! She desperately needed Marcus. She couldn’t allow him to leave. A dark yet sensual path awaited her if he did. Not one of her sexual partners had ever tried to end the night early either. Even the ones who couldn't keep up with Ana's sexual prowess and her endurance brought on by her incredible fitness, they stayed until they were drained yet happy. Ana didn't usually talk to them again, especially if they couldn't satisfy her or had no interest in satisfying her.

Delicate fingers began tracing the sculpted lines of Marcus’ core. The turquoise nails caused the young man to shiver in pleasure. Without thinking, Marcus focused on the image Ana had sent him earlier in the day, the one that strongly tested his willpower and the powerful desire to stroke himself before the date. He knew that Ana's sexual appetites were not easily sated, so he held off, knowing he would see, smell and touch the real thing soon enough.

Meanwhile, as Ana stroked the man's ripped abs, she pictured an amalgam of bodies, Black Kitten's belly spilling out into her lap as she sat in what looked like a tiny chair, Sophie's gigantic hips and ass, Julie’s thick, meaty upper arms that jiggled with every slight movement, but most of all, she focused on Leslie’s incredibly fat tits. The pale white titties filled her eyes to the brim, little bits of titty flesh spilling over her taxed sports bra, jiggling, undulating and filling Ana with a deep need to stroke, grip and grope the great orbs. Each one was bigger than Leslie’s head, tipped with thick brown nipples that begged to be nibbled, licked- sucked. Worshipped.

“S-So much to grahuhhhhhb. M-More- More!!”

Marcus grinned, “Yeah been working extra hard for you, babe.” Marcus started to angle his engorged cock, hardened from the strong focus on the perfect Ana, and prepared to push it back into Ana’s vagina.

This time Marcus found it easier to penetrate Ana as the walls of her seemingly narrowed vagina were slicked. “Oh yeah, baby. Fuck, you're so tight, but it's better. Yeah does my body fucking turn you on? Get wet for me. Sopping, baby.” Marcus liked this turning of the tables. Yes, he longed for the wildcat to emerge, the one that left scratches all up his back, but he also found it really hot to dominate a fitness celebrity. Maybe they could take turns.

Slowly but surely, the cock pushed inside Ana’s pussy. Deeper and deeper it went and with more ease. As Marcus pictured Ana’s shredded core and tight heart-shaped ass, Ana pictured cavernous cleavage that would swallow her hand and Leslie’s tits in a skimpy bra at least two sizes too small. Ana imagined slowly inserting her hand within the cleavage, feeling the greasy, sweaty warmth of Leslie’s titanic tits. Deeper and deeper she went.

Oh fuuuhhhhhck yeah! Get hard for your goddess- your waifu. Worship her tits. So fuuuuuhhhhhcking hottttt!

Titties. Titties. Titties. Titties.

“Mmm yeahhhhuhhhhhh! Mmphuhhhh! Yeah deeperrrrr!”

Marcus felt his penis soften slightly as Ana’s voice, which was usually extremely high-pitched, sounding part porn star but with an animalistic tinge that kept him rock hard throughout their previous sessions, dipped down an octave. There was a strange wheeze to it as well that immediately turned him off.

As Ana pictured her hand simply disappearing into Leslie’s cleavage, all the blood seemingly shot from her brain down into her clit, causing the pale pink skin to ripple and bubble until it filled and filled, getting fuller, but also harder. As Ana’s clitoris became more and more engorged, it pushed upwards, no longer hanging slightly outside her pussy lips but now actively pressing against Marcus’ cock.

“What the fuck is that!?” Marcus immediately pushed Ana off of him, causing his penis to quickly slide out of her and sending her tumbling backward on the king-sized bed.

Marcus flicked on the light. The light invaded the room, not shining, but instead seemingly spotlighting Ana’s every fault. There, above her lip were five bristly hairs just underneath her cute, upturned nose, and between them, at various intervals, dark stubble. To Marcus, it looked like Ana was growing a patchy mustache, but a mustache all the same.

As Ana pulled herself up to a sitting position, shock painted on her hairier features, she realized something was wrong. The young woman quickly turned her back to Marcus. However, as she did, Marcus couldn't help but stare at the woman’s formerly heart-shaped rounded fit womanly ass, the skin now hanging downward toward still toned thighs, sagging, bereft of any feminine curvature- it was a dumpy box-shaped mess.

“I can explain! It’s a hormone thing. I saw a doctor for it!”

Marcus said with clear disgust, “What the hell happened to your ass?”

She took hold of the two saggy lumps of flesh, expecting to feel full firm rounded feminine flesh, but instead feeling loose sacks of skin that lacked any muscle definition or shape. The skin all over was now rough to the touch. Overall, her ass felt smaller as it no longer protruded outward, each buttock greatly reduced. Catching herself in the full-length mirror, she could see the slight curvature of her hips, but behind her was a flat, very saggy ass.

Ana shook her head, tears welling, “I don't know!! The doctor said it was a hormone thing.”

Marcus’ lip turned into a sneer, “You’ve been lying to me! Sending me these fucking hot pictures when you actually look disgusting. And what's this?”

Marcus leaned forward and yanked Ana's dress up, revealing the shapewear. Marcus, enraged by another lie, forcefully pulled the Spanx down. With one yank, the top part of Ana’s belly was visible, a newly formed stomach roll puckering over the lip of the shapewear. With a second, Ana’s core, which formerly sported sculpted abdominal muscles, was visible. Instead of the ripped abs, Marcus was faced with a belly that hung slightly over Ana’s entire waist. Directly underneath her still perky tits, a small grabbable roll had formed. Below this roll, the flab dipped downward even more directly at the front where her shredded core used to be. Like her ass, it too lacked any muscle whatsoever as the skin and fat hung over Ana's formerly trim waist.

In Marcus’ eyes she looked like one of those skinny-fat girls at the gym. They had thin legs and arms but usually sported doughy sagging bellies and flat out of shape asses, although he had never seen or felt such a flat saggy ass before.

“You’re a freak! I don’t know what the fuck happened to you. But you’ve been fucking lying to me, you fat ugly freak!

Ana’s phone dinged with a notification. And then another. Then, the phone moaned. Sultry, sexy but with a thickness to the feminine voice that had a meaty quality to the throat.

As the tears tumbled down Ana’s face, she couldn’t help but feel tremendously turned on by Marcus’ insults, the voice in her head, moaning and begging her to touch herself. The shame she felt, the outright humiliation, it would all disappear if she touched herself.

Fuck yourself until you can’t remember.

Even before Marcus had fled the room, Ana’s hand was already on her engorged clit stroking it. Her other hand rubbed a nipple, but feeling practically nothing, she moved her other hand down to her vagina, finding it hard to even fit two fingers in there.

Remembering how good it felt to stroke her fat, she quickly sought out the newly formed roll, the one that had only been there when she bent over, and began fondling it. The air was filled with low-pitched wheezing punctuated by long guttural moans.

She didn’t even hear the door slam.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby TF Fan88 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:47 pm

It will be interesting to see how this effects her psyche. Will it start to align with her male subconscious voice that is growing stronger or will the old Ana keep fighting back. But yeah definitely has reached the inevitable of her finally admitting that she is gay or straight as the male subconscious voice says. Great work as always
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

Postby Moddie » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:17 am

Please delete!
Last edited by Moddie on Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Postby Moddie » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:19 am

TF Fan88 wrote:It will be interesting to see how this effects her psyche. Will it start to align with her male subconscious voice that is growing stronger or will the old Ana keep fighting back. But yeah definitely has reached the inevitable of her finally admitting that she is gay or straight as the male subconscious voice says. Great work as always

Thanks! Just curious what everyone thinks of the transformation so far? Very slow burn yes, but it has started to really pick up. Since this is such a rare type of TF we are savoring each one so really putting a lot of detail and effort into it. What do you think Ana’s new ass compared to her old one? Think she'll still get the same interest! love to hear any other suggestions for changes too. And please keep your comments coming. For such a long work, it really motivates us to continue. Starting part 26 today.
Moddie
Transformation Master

Re: Leslie's new boyfriend (F2M TG WG DG) comm new Part 25

Postby TF Fan88 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:06 am

It's safe to say that she is starting to reach the ugly butch lesbian phase. I am sure she will moan the loss of her ass for abit, as that has kind of been what she has done for each transformation. I am sure that a meeting with Leslie will definitely kick her becoming Leslie's big guy into overdrive. I like the notion of the consolation to her hair loss being a nice beard. Also gotta live the alliteration from big bearded bald boyfriend. That would be funny to have Leslie call her that at least once. And if you were inclined for a bit of downgrade with beard, you can have her get crumbs and stuff stuck in it after gorging sessions. The detail is great, keep it up and yeah I am in favor of her being nice and hairy with a full beard.
TF Fan88
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories