Putting In The Time (Swap, Bimbo, Temp., Voluntary) - CH. 5

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Putting In The Time (Swap, Bimbo, Temporary, Voluntary)

Postby wendysails69 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:41 am

I just wanted to bump this. I love this story and I am so looking forward to seeing where it goes!
wendysails69

Postby texshagwell » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:58 pm

CHAPTER 4

Life has a tendency of getting in the way, and I have a problem with letting perfect be the enemy of good, so I've been reluctant to begin another installment. I believe, however, that I am ready to bite the apple again. Let's see how this goes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie locked the door to the handicapped stall in the women's bathroom and sat on the toilet seat, the sensation from having sex with Mr. Richter still buzzing between her legs. She slid her jeans delicately down her legs and stepped out of the soaked black thong. Stepping into the hot pink g-string, Stephanie didn't even bother to think of how trashy this new pair of panties was, it was just a welcome relief that it was clean and dry. She stuffed the sodden thong into her purse and wrestled her jeans back over her lush hips before buckling her belt and turning to leave. She caught her reflection in the mirror and instinctively applied some more makeup and adjusted her hair.

"W... why did I just do that?" she wondered, having never been one to spend any time obsessing over herself in the mirror. But now she was doing it on her own, without thinking. Her hair was a little disheveled, she tried to assure herself. Even the old her would have done something about that ... probably? Right? Trying not to dwell on these thoughts, Stephanie returned to her desk, her Excel spreadsheets, and her constantly buzzing phone. Amidst the sea of social media notices, she saw a text from someone named "Gigi" who asked "Are we still on for tonight??"

Stephanie had no idea what she meant, as it was Thursday, and she was planning on rushing home as soon as the clock hit 5 o'clock. "Wut do u mean??" Stephanie texted back, not sure why she was using more textspeak and abbreviations.

"You said we were going out tonight... duhhh" was the response from Gigi.

Confused and not wanting to give herself away as an imposter, Stephanie quickly texted Alice. "I just got a msg from Gigi... she says we're going out tn??? Is that for real???"

Alice quickly responded. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you about that. Sorry. You and her go out most weekends, and I told her that we would be going out on Thursday. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it would be after my swap."

"So like do I go??"

"Yes, you should. She would find it odd if you didn't. Plus, I think you'll enjoy it. There's a special surprise DJ tonight that you were both wanting to see. Plus one of Gigi's guy friends already bought a booth in VIP."

Sighing, Stephanie complied, texting Gigi back in the way she thought Lexi would. "Ohhhh yassss sorry I like spaced!! :D :D Are we getting ready at your place or mine???"

The next hour or so Stephanie spent texting back and forth with Gigi, planning on what they would each wear that night. Stephanie was giggling at a joke Gigi made when she was interrupted from her reverie by someone standing over her desk and clearing her throat. Looking up, Stephanie recognized Beth, one of the other women who had formerly been in her department, and who for years she had considered her biggest rival. Stephanie had always seemed to get the best of Beth: first to get a promotion, larger raises and bonuses, better assignments. As a result, Beth had always been cold to her, but Stephanie could sense a begrudging respect. At the end of the day, she pretty much had to, seeing as Stephanie was always just that one step ahead. At that moment, Stephanie sensed no respect coming from Beth. The exaggerated eyeroll and smirk made plain her thoughts on how she saw Stephanie, or in her eyes, Lexi.

"Richter wanted copies of these, but I only have originals. Do you think you can handle using the copier?" she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Somehow it was lost on Stephanie.

"Umm, yeah, like totally! I've used the copier like A LOTTT so I know how!"

Stephanie confidently took the papers from Beth and sashayed over to the copier. She put the papers on and pressed the big green button, but when the copies came out they were blank. Confused, Stephanie started bending over to see if there was a problem somewhere that she couldn't see. As she did, she felt a tickle rise up on the side of her hips, just above the waistline of her jeans. She reached back and felt the narrow string of her panties, which had ridden over the top of her jeans. Blushing to herself, Stephanie hiked up her pants, wriggling her hips to ensure that her hot pink underthings were hidden. As she did, Beth walked up behind her and sighed.

"You put the originals in the wrong way. They're supposed to face down, not up. I thought you had said you've used this thing before?"

The answer suddenly seemed so obvious to Stephanie. "Ohmigawd you're like SOOO right!" she said with a giggle. "Here lemme do it again!"

This time the copies came out as they should and Stephanie proudly handed the originals back to Beth before sitting back at her desk and putting the copies in a stack for Mr. Richter to review later. As she sat down though, she was puzzled by why she struggled so much with something as simple as a copier. She had used that same copier hundreds, or even thousands, of times before, and yet now she drew a blank on something so obvious. Stephanie was worried. Ms. Souto had explained how she would be "bimbofied" by the process, but Stephanie was beginning to worry that the effects were more than just a ditzy filter for her otherwise unaltered thoughts. Nervously, she typed out another text to Alice.

"So like didn't Miss Souto say that I would still be me inside during this??? I feel like my thoughts are like getting fuzzier..."

"Are you free to take lunch?" was all Alice texted in response. Shortly thereafter, the pair was seated at a nearby lunch spot, but one which was far enough away from the office that they could be sure they wouldn't bump into anyone who might recognize them. Sitting down across from Alice, Stephanie felt the pangs of sadness seeing her own body, dressed smartly in a simple white blouse, black pantsuit, and kitten heels, her hair tied back in a neat bun. She looked so nice, so professional, so ... plain? Boring? No, that's not it. Stephanie remembered buying those clothes... she had been so happy to get such nice clothes on sale... but now, she just didn't understand why she had felt that way. She looked down at the deep valley of cleavage that was presently threatening to spill out of her overtaxed bra and tried to push those thoughts aside, subconsciously adjusting her outfit to keep herself mostly covered.

"So, listen," Alice started with a sigh, clearly not excited about this conversation. "I don't want to say that Ms. Souto was lying, because she wasn't, but I also don't want you to be shocked because no one bothered to tell me, and I nearly had a breakdown. But yes, your thoughts are still your own. You are still Stephanie inside, but Lexi is more than just a filter. The change affects your cognition as well."

"My cogni... what??"

"Cognition. Your intelligence. You know, smarts?"

"Wait... so like you're saying that I'm like getting dumber??"

"In a manner of speaking, yes. I mean it wouldn't make sense if you were just as intelligent and competent as me, would it? It wouldn't be believable. But please don't worry because it will all come back. Every day that I wake up, I feel sharper, smarter, and more on top of things. It's honestly hard for me to imagine having been Lexi, although I know for sure that I was. So think of it as getting worse before it gets better."

Stephanie's eyes were wide. She had always prided herself on being way above average intellectually. She didn't necessarily think she was a genius, but she also didn't think she was that far off. The realization that she was falling down the proverbial rankings was very unsettling to her.

"But like... how bad does it get?? Like, how dumb am I gonna be??"

Alice sighed again, and put her hand on Stephanie's arm in a reassuring way. "Pretty dumb, hun. You are truly becoming a bimbo, in every way. But don't fret, I'm here in your corner and can help you through whatever comes your way."

"Am I like dumb now?" Stephanie asked, the color draining from her face.

"Well, based on how I feel, I know you've still got a ways to go, but hun, listen to yourself. You don't exactly sound like a genius. Your voice is getting higher, more sing-songy, and you've really taken to the 'likes' and 'totallys,' but again, that's perfectly normal for a bimbo."

Alice could see that her words weren't helping, as Stephanie stared back at her blankly, like a terrified child.

Trying another tact, she continued, "look, this isn't a big deal because you don't need to do much for this next year. It's like recovering from a long-term illness or surgery. You're mentally laid up for the time being. You can be upset and nervous about it, or you can just try to make the best of it. Enjoy it. It's a Thursday night. I've got tons of work that I have to finish before tomorrow, but you should go out with Gigi and get wasted. There's pedialyte and advil in your desk if you're hungover tomorrow. If it's really bad, just ask Richter to take a nap on his couch. I used to do that all the time."

Alice's words were oddly freeing to Stephanie. The last five years had been nothing but work and stress. Sure, she had free time, took vacations, went out, but her work obligations were always hanging over her head. She couldn't remember the last time she could just go out and have fun without having to think about anything down the road. Maybe she should do less worrying and just let herself be Lexi more. It was only for a year after all. A smile cracked across Stephanie's face. "Thanks Alic... um, I mean Stephy, this really helps!"

Alice recoiled at the nickname Stephanie had just bestowed upon her, but she wasn't about to complain if it meant that she wouldn't be dealing with her constant anxiety anymore. "Think nothing of it, that's what I'm here for!" The two of them quickly hurried back to the office, making sure to come in through different doors to ensure that they weren't seen together. Stephanie spent the rest of the afternoon working through the mundane tasks assigned to her by Mr. Richter, but finding joy in thinking less about them. Busy work wasn't so bad when you didn't have to think about it. Before she knew, it was time to head home. Sliding into her car, Stephanie turned the volume up to max, feeling the thumping of the heavy bass blasting through her grainy speakers. She drove at least 20 over the speed limit the whole way, accidentally running a red light while trying to touch up her lip gloss and then giggling when she realized. "Ooops!" she said to herself casually.

Shortly after she got home, Gigi showed up with an overnight bag stuffed with club clothes. "Here, you left these at my place last weekend," she said as she handed over a cheetah print body con dress, along with matching bra and thong, and a pair of cheetah stilettos to match.

"Ohmigawd, thanks girlyyy!" Stephanie gushed, simply allowing herself to speak freely around Gigi. "Just make yourself at home, I'm like gonna take a shower and then get ready!"

Stephanie turned the shower on high and stripped out of her work clothes, marveling at the sight of her now naked body. As she stepped into the shower, her mind began wandering again. What was she going to do tonight? She was single... who were these friends of Gigi's?? Stephanie was wondering if any of them were hot. As she did, the shower wand that had wet her hair began travelling south again, just as it had before. This time, however, Stephanie didn't stop. She reached down and felt her thick, engorged clit, and softly began to stroke it. A soft moan escaped her lips. As it did, she looked through the steamy haze and into the mirror, seeing a blonde, mouth agape, with breas... no, with tits bigger than her head. The girl was clearly pleasuring herself, but she was ... hot. Very hot. Stephanie pressed a finger inside of herself, gasping as she felt how easily it slid in. It didn't take long before she was on the brink of orgasm. Biting her lower lip, Stephanie brought herself off for the first time as Lexi. She had cum before when Mr. Richter fucked her, but this wasn't just a biological reaction. She had done this to herself... because she wanted it. She wanted to feel good. Little did she know, Gigi could hear the whole thing from the other room and just chuckled to herself. Lexi was such a bimbo.

Stephanie dried herself off and put her hair up in a towel to dry. Completely naked, she strolled into her room and started looking for an outfit, not even thinking to cover up. Whereas before, she had started by picking underwear and putting it on to cover up, Stephanie was much more focused on finding the right outfit. She thumbed through her now substantial wardrobe, her eyes quickly gravitating towards a vision of neon green. Stephanie had always loved green, although usually in more muted and neutral tones. But clearly some of her old self still remained, and she held the neon green dress to her body. Looking in the mirror, she could tell that the scrap of fabric had little chance to cover anything, but when she tugged it, she realized it was very stretchy. Another bodycon dress... skintight, and she'd likely have to stretch it over her ample curves. It also portended a night of tugging at the hem to keep from flashing her panties to anyone who cared to look, and in this dress, there would be plenty. While the old Stephanie would have been mortified at the prospect of strangers seeing her panties, Lexi shrugged the thought off. It wasn't a concern.

Having selected her dress, Lexi bounded off to her dresser and grabbed a tiny see-through mesh g-string with a strand of rhinestones instead of a fabric string. This was perfect because Lexi knew she had a pair of heels that would match the glam vibe perfectly. Why she needed to match her shoes to her thongs wasn't something she worried about, as she gleefully tugged the string into place between her jiggling cheeks. This dress was definitely a no bra dress, so Lexi tugged it on, fighting with it, and nearly ripping it as she fought her way in. When she was done she felt like a sausage, with pressure on her diaphragm adjusting the way she breathed. But after a few moments, it was as if the dress wasn't there at all, it felt like a second skin to Lexi. She daintily stepped into her heels and buckled them before heading out to meet Gigi. Before she did, however, it dawned on her to snap a quick pic and send it to Alice as a thank you for the pep talk that afternoon. She posed in front of her mirror, taking nearly a dozen pics before getting one that she thought got her angles right. She quickly sent it to Alice, just saying "Thirsty Thursdayyy!!!" She also posted it to her insta and snap story because why not?

https://ibb.co/HCh9NQK

Alice texted her back saying, "have fun tonight Lexi!"

Stephanie didn't even notice.
Last edited by texshagwell on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
texshagwell

Postby wendysails69 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:17 am

I was so excited to see this story continued! It’s one of my all time favorites already and this was another great installment! I can’t wait to see what happens next.
wendysails69

Postby texshagwell » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:39 pm

CHAPTER 5

I'm feeling unusually motivated, so I suppose another installment is in order:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gigi gasped when Lexi came out of her room. "Holy shit girly! You look fucking hottt! I mean your fucking tits, Jesus fuck!"

Lexi giggled as she spun around to give Gigi a full view. "I knowww right? At first I was worried that it was like ... too much, but it so isn't! It's legit so perfect!" Lexi was telling a white lie though, as she had never worried about her outfit being too much, but simply felt obligated to pretend like she had for fear of Gigi's judgment.

"Well we've got to drink to that!" Gigi responded, pushing a shot glass filled with clear liquid into Lexi's hand. Without thought, Lexi downed it, recognizing immediately that it was straight vodka. She was surprised when she didn't gag, or even need a chaser. She had always thought straight liquor was disgusting, however, this time it didn't seem to bother her. She actually kind of liked it. Maybe it was due to how cold it was. That seemed like the reason.

The pair spent the next two and a half hours perfecting their looks: makeup, jewelry, accessories, shoes, and all the while, plenty of shots to lubricate the experience. By the time their uber pulled around 9:30, both girls were already drunk. Lexi almost tripped in her heels walking down to the street, which prompted a giggling fit from both girls. As she stumbled into the car, she did so without much grace or thought, simply spreading her legs as she go into the seat, not realizing that she was flashing her panties to the driver, whose eyes were glued to his rear view mirror. Once she sat down, however, Lexi noticed his eyes on her and dimly realized what she had done, which prompted her to giggle again before spreading her legs wide and sliding a manicured finger right along the outline of her slit, leaving the driver speechless.

Gigi realized what Lexi was doing and cackled out loud. "Come on Lex, you're such a slut! Just let the poor guy drive us! Sorry baby!" she finished, blowing a kiss from the back. The driver reluctantly drove off, unsurprised at the destination. It was a nightclub called Liquid, and he had dropped off plenty of rich assholes and their girlfriends off there in his time driving. This pair, however, really took the cake. He was used to inane conversation, but the bimbo babble coming from the backseat was on another level. The one who had apologized to him was going on about who was going to be there, who was the "hot" one, and who was the "rich" one. The blonde one with the blimp-sized tits seemed even dumber, just vapidly nodding and giggling most of the time. He was glad for peace and quiet when he finally dropped them off, but he hated to lose his view. As a parting gift, the blonde exposed about half of her plump, round ass as she crawled out of his Camry. He had to remind himself to sniff those seats later...

Lexi was even less sure on her feet now that they were walking the uneven sidewalks in the city. She started to head towards the back of the line before Gigi grabbed her arm. "Where are you going dummy? Brock always lets us in. He still owes you from last weekend!"

Lexi didn't remember what Gigi was talking about, but gladly followed her around the velvet ropes, getting the knowing nod from a giant burly man who must have been Brock, before the pair pushed through the door and into the pulsating, neon-streaked darkness that lay within. The persistent bass of whatever song was playing mixed perfectly with the alcohol already in Lexi's system and, acting only on impulse, her hips started to gyrate and she began dancing, in a way that was very provocative.

"Come onnnnn," Gigi nagged, grabbing Lexi's arm and nearly dragging her towards another set of velvet ropes in the back. "There's plenty of time to dance hoe, we have to say hi first!"

Seemingly knowing where to go, Gigi led Lexi through the ropes and towards a corner booth, where four people were already waiting. There were three men and one woman. Lexi couldn't place them or even remember the names that Gigi had rattled off in the uber, but it was clear that at least two of the men knew her. They both stood and gave Lexi and Gigi each a kiss and hug. The second one let his hand drift south and cup one of Lexi's soft cheeks, which he gave a quick, firm squeeze before sitting back down. Lexi sat in a chair across from the couch, noticing the third man staring deeply into her cleavage. The woman next to him was staring at him with disgust before slapping his arm and whispering something aggressively in her ear. The man looked away, now seemingly intent on staring into the distance. The woman turned her attention to Lexi, staring at her with a glare.

The man who had grabbed Lexi's ass spoke first. "Lexi, Gigi, this is our buddy Brad, and his girlfriend Sarah. Brad just started in our high-frequency futures division and I believe Sarah is an accountant??"

"Financial analyst," she coldly corrected him.

"Ohmigawd," Lexi gushed uncontrollably. "I work in finance too!" This prompted Sarah to raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

"Oh really? What sort of sector do you specialize in?"

"Ummm, I dunno... I'm like the assistant to the CEO so you'd like need to ask him!" Sarah rolled her eyes. "Naturally," she thought to herself but also said out loud.

"Anyways, is this vodka??" Lexi asked, grabbing a bottle from the tub which was placed on the small table between them. "Does anyone wanna like do a shot??"

The two friends of theirs immediately agreed, as did Gigi. Brad looked to Sarah who said she didn't want any because she had work tomorrow, but didn't care what he did. Conflicted, because he knew it was a trap, Brad demurred. "Maybe the next one."

"What, you don't like to have fun Brad?" Gigi taunted, egging him on. Now Sarah shot a glare at Gigi, which prompted her to sit back in her chair. "Fine... whatever!" she said. Meanwhile, the two friends had poured four shots and passed a particularly full one to Lexi, which she immediately downed. At this point, the music was really picking up, and Lexi was becoming impatient. She looked pleadingly at Gigi, wanting the chance to head to the dance floor. Eventually, her friend got the message.

"Hey, why don't we get out there for a bit?" she asked, to which their friends enthusiastically agreed. Brad stood up to follow, holding Sarah's hand, and even she reluctantly agreed, clearly preferring the dance floor to sitting alone.

The lights and smoke mixed with the perpetually thumping EDM created a euphoric haze on the dance floor, which was currently awash with dancers, the most aggressive gravitating towards the crowded center, while the more reticent lingered on the periphery. Lexi, Gigi, and their male friends were very much in the center of things, with Brad stuck halfway between them and Sarah, who stood sullenly near the edge, lazily rolling her hips in an effort to not be mistaken for furniture.

Lexi was worlds away from Sarah's dourness, however, as she felt sweat beading on her brow and, perhaps unsurprisingly, in the cavernous chasm between her breasts. Lexi felt the strong hand of the man who had grabbed her ass before, this time his hand was placed firmly on the front side of her hip, with him pressed firmly against her. The alcohol, music, and atmosphere had done a number on Lexi's already limited risk analysis and processing, and she had become almost completely uninhibited in that moment. Without thought, she pressed her ass back into him, swaying her hips to the beat all the while, and before long, it became clear that he was pressing back into her just the same. Hairs raised on the back of Lexi's neck as she could feel a stiff cock pressed against her right cheek. Rather than deter her, this only emboldened her, and Lexi proceeded to raise and lower herself, keeping constant pressure on her friend's member.

Lexi's clear excitement prompted her friend to explore with the hand that had previously rested on her hip, slowly travelling north before finding the heavy bulge of Lexi's chest. Undaunted, her friend tried valiantly to cup one of Lexi's giant tits, only to get maybe three-quarters. Still, all things considered, it was a good effort. Lexi gasped at the feeling of being groped and felt her nipples stiffen in response. Before she could even respond, another hand was on her, this time on her left hip, but it quickly traveled south, down her impossibly smooth thigh until he reached the hem of her dress. Without asking, the man allowed his hand to snake underneath and cup Lexi's panty-clad mound, which elicited a stifled moan from Lexi, who bit down on her lip. She craned her neck backwards to get close to the man's ear, "is that like ... what you want?"

"Don't tease me you little slut," he growled back. "You know that's what I want."

Lexi could only giggle, and turn to face him. Face to face she pressed her plush lips into his, feeling a tongue press into her mouth, which she quickly reciprocated. The man's hand went to the small of her back, and then her fat ass, pulling her close to him as they continued to lock lips. Lexi didn't know how many songs they had been dancing, but it must have been some time because Gigi and the other guy were gone, as was Brad. All she saw was Sarah, still standing on the edge of the dance floor. Suddenly nervous, and not wanting to be left alone at the club, Lexi broke off her kiss and coquettishly told the man that she had to use the bathroom. She strutted off the dance floor towards Sarah, unaware of Sarah's disdain for her, and hoping to find out where Gigi had gone.

"Do you like, wanna go to the bathroom?" she asked Sarah, expecting an affirmative. Sarah wasn't eager to tag along with this bimbo, but she was truly one of the last people from her group and she didn't want to be abandoned either. "Sure," she said before following Lexi. Once in the bathroom, Lexi was instantly drawn to the mirror, almost unable to take her eyes off of herself. Her hair was slightly disheveled and her face glistened with the slightest sheen of sweat, but it only served to make Lexi look even hotter. The somewhat vacant and aroused expression dripped sex and Lexi couldn't place why she thought she looked so sexy, but she certainly did.

"So like, do you know where Gigi went?" she asked, while tussling her hair back into place.

"No. She was dancing with Sergio before him and Brad went off to get more drinks. That was fifteen minutes ago and I haven't seen any of them. I was checking my email for two seconds and they were gone!"

"Ugghhhhh," Lexi responded, becoming annoyed. "That is like SO Gigi. She always like pulls this shit! Whatever, we're still gonna have fun!" Lexi didn't know how she knew how Gigi typically acted, but it was clear as day in her memory. She remembered the night a few weeks ago where she ghosted and Lexi had to call her own uber at 4 AM totally wasted. Quickly, other memories came back to her and she gasped as she reached into her clutch to pull out a tiny vial containing white powder. Without thinking, Lexi tapped some onto the nail of her pinky finger and immediately snorted it. "Want some?" she asked Sarah, who uncomfortably shook her head.

Satisfied and feeling a rush, Lexi asked, "OK, but do you at least want another shot??" Feeling the pressure, Sarah relented. "Sure," she said, and the pair headed back to the VIP booth, finding only Lexi's dancing partner who was also annoyed.

"I thought I had been completely abandoned," he said, his expression softening as he saw Lexi again.

"Ohmigawd, me too!" she exclaimed. "Whatever. They can do what they want. We're taking shots!"

"What a great idea!" the man responded, quickly pouring another round for the three remaining. With a burning throat, he turned to Lexi and tried to recapture the previous magic. "Dance?" was all he asked, but with a face that implied it could be much more. Uninhibited and separated from Gigi, Lexi and her new friend spent the next hour or more dancing and exploring each other's bodies, which did nothing but put Lexi's libido into overdrive. The mix of alcohol, cocaine, and hormones nearly short-circuited Lexi's memory, and the night quickly circled the drain of recollection. The haze of the nightclub and its constant rhythm was replaced by the rhythmic buzzing of Lexi's phone, which was vibrating and had been for some time.

She lazily reached for it, realizing that she was laying in a bed. Picking up the phone she realized she had missed 11 calls from Gigi ... and that it was almost 10:00 AM. For some reason, this didn't register with Lexi.

"WHERE ARE YOUUU!!!" the most recent text screamed.

"In bed" Lexi typed.

"At home?" Lexi looked around and realized that she didn't recognize where she was.

"No..."

"Then where?"

"I dunno..."

"Just send me a pic so I know you're OK."

Lexi took a moment to take stock of herself. She looked down and realized she was wearing an oversized black hoodie, which was clearly for a man. From the way her boobs were wobbling, she could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. And she reached down to find that her thong had gone AWOL as well. She felt a dull pain both between her legs and in her jaw, which she struggled to explain. Turning the camera to self-facing, Lexi could tell she was worse for wear, although it seemed impossible for her not to at least look cute. She flashed a quick smile and sent the pic to Gigi.

https://ibb.co/PD5htbN

"Well at least you didn't have acid thrown in your face or something," she replied. "Share your location with me."

Lexi dutifully complied.

"You're at AJ's house dummy! Why didn't you say so?" Well at least now Lexi knows the name of the friend she had met, or at least she thinks so.

"I dunno okayyy. I like can't think today..."

"How is that different than any other day?" Gigi teased. "Are you even going into work today?"

Then it dawned on her. Work. "Oh shit," Lexi thought to herself as she frantically jumped out of bed, seeing her bra laid across a chair and her rhinestone g-string crumpled next to the bed. Taking off the hoodie, Lexi noticed something that looked like drops of dried icing on both of her boobs.

"Is that like ... cum?" she thought to herself as her eyes went wide. That would explain the pain she was feeling... Lexi had sex last night. Well, more appropriately, she got fucked. But she couldn't remember a thing. Had she given AJ a blowjob? She had never done that before. To her chagrin, her thoughts centered more on being nervous that she hadn't been good than that she had done it in the first place. Putting those thoughts from her mind, Lexi tried to step into the g-string, only to notice that the string had been ripped. She was suddenly crestfallen. "That was one of my favorites..." she pouted to herself.

She put her bra and dress back on, trying to tug it down to disguise the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. Lexi found it odd that AJ was just gone and had left her alone in his house, but maybe this all wasn't as strange to him as it seemed to her. She sat at his kitchen table, bouncing her leg as she waited for an uber. Today was going to be a long day.
texshagwell

Re: Putting In The Time (Swap, Bimbo, Temp., Voluntary) - CH

Postby wendysails69 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:16 am

Another fantastic addition, I love seeing her mind slowly change.
wendysails69

Re: Putting In The Time (Swap, Bimbo, Temp., Voluntary) - CH

Postby wendysails69 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:05 am

This story is amazing and I really do hope it gets continued!
wendysails69

Previous

Return to Stories