New Start

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.

Re: New Start

Postby chrisb » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 am

Bozox,
you've really built the story to an exciting final (?) phase and increase in pace but still with tantalising clues to what may happen.
If I can make a suggestion, the story describes Angel's beauty all the way through. That includes her eyes. So as her beauty is being stripped away why not have her taken off to a rogue opthalmic surgeon who performs LASIK to make her extremely long sighted requiring pebble glasses.
chris
chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 am

Bozox,
your skill in bring this story to a conclusion is shining through. Just a suggestion. I think you've describe Angel's beauty to include her 'look' i,e her eyes. Maybe she gets dragged off to a rogue opthamist friend of Peggy who alters her vision with LASIC to be hyperopic so she must wear pebble glasses.?
chrisb

Postby bozox » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Thanks chrisb, for the suggestion. Hadn't thought about glasses. Great idea. Will see if I can work that in, if not .. maybe in the next story. Plan to write a story about a rich and beautiful CEO blackmailed by an office cleaning woman.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:09 pm

Oh... the glasses idea sounds great ! Maybe you can incorporate that into the story I would love that !
Tommmy

Postby Tommmy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:15 pm

That new story sounds very interesting i hope there will be heavy weight gain too
Tommmy

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 pm

This is an amazing story! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
ssj3gohan007

Postby bozox » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Thanks ssj3gohan007. Plan on squeezing out another chapter over the upcoming holiday weekend.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Great looking forward to more. Have a great thanksgiving !
Tommmy

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Awesome! I patiently await the next exciting installment of this epic tale! Happy Thanksgiving! :D
ssj3gohan007

Postby bozox » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Chapter 51

“The doctor will be with you shortly.”

The words drifts off into silence as the receptionist closes the door while stepping from the room into the inner hallway.

Feeling awkward and anxious, Angel fidgets nervously, continually adjusting the disposable paper like gown, at times playfully pulling the gown to her waist and glancing at her bare pussy to take her mind off things. Despite all, Angel’s still sexually charged. Her freshly shaved legs dangle provocatively over the edge of the exam table. Angel looks down at her pretty feet clad in Mary Jane shoes and is reminded of the image she’s trying to portray: a very young woman that’s never fully blossomed to her satisfaction and therefore seeking options to improve the fullness of her chest and possibly her backside as well. Thought about wearing a wig, but hoping Peggy's hideous haircut will give me that young edgy hip look.

Need to get my story straight and pray the doctor doesn’t remember me or reflect too closely on my age. Had a small mole removed from my chest here about two years ago.. It would be hard for anyone to get their head around my physical transformation since then!

Angel demurely tucks in her gown in the nick of time as the door unexpectedly swings open and a booming voice resonates.

“Hello Ms Walters. ”

Close to retirement, Dr. McAvoy has been Bay City’s preeminent plastic surgeon for at least three decades, known for his warm bedside manner, his unquestionable competence and thoughtful guidance.

“Hi, Dr. ,” replies Angel. As she looks up, she notices his hair whiter and less gray than from her prior visit. His face appears more deeply lined as well.

“What brings you into the office?” asks Dr McAvoy, smiling... “Oh...and like the haircut by the way. ”

“Always wanted bigger breasts and possibly a fuller backside, “ replies Angel sheepishly while at the same time wondering if the compliment is genuine.

“Hmmmm… ok…well.... let’s have you drop the gown and we’ll take a peek.”

Angel complies and is soon totally exposed.

After a few minutes of embarrassing pokes and prods, Angel is allowed to dress as the exam is apparently completed. Afterward, Angel watches as the elderly doctor frowns while flipping through several pages of her chart.

“Now….please be honest with me young lady, what has happened to you?? You were an almost double D two years ago and your lower body was exquisite. As a standard protocol we take extensive measurements with every patient’s initial visit.” Dr. McAvoy’s voice is uncharacteristically stern.

Cornered and suddenly sobbing, Angel unloads the details of her misfortune, but is only partially truthful, blaming her current state on a friend’s prank that went horribly wrong. Don’t want him to think I’m a psycho or a sexual pervert.

“Some “friend” you have. Alexi-Derm cream’s nasty stuff, especially the latest version. Wish the FDA would ban it. You’re lucky none of it got on your clitoris or into your vagina. Besides stealing curves, it destroys nerves associated with sexual sensations.

If you’ve got the proclivity towards anal sex, you’d also want to protect yourself from someone inserting any cream into your anus. Sorry to be so graphic. It’s my duty to cover all bases. Realize that’s rare aberrant behavior for most.

Good to know. Can’t imagine fingering myself and losing that lusty out of control feeling. Thank gawd Peggy showed some restraint!

We occasionally have clients, primarily stunning women as I recall, forever altered by being exposed to that god forsaken cream. Recall one gorgeous young woman, like yourself, whose clitoris totally dissolved after just a single application. Apparently an envious woman wiped out most of her beauty and sexuality. It was quite sinister actually. Certain the police were called. No friends like in your case involved. Going forward, the victim’s ability to achieve an orgasm will be a distant memory; not to mention the bulk of her beauty destroyed. “

“Do you notice a loss of feeling in your breasts?”

“Yes, they feel quite numb but I thought it was just temporary,” Angel’s eyes well up with tears once again as she reflects on instances in her not too distant past where a slight bounce in her breasts would cause her to passionately strip until totally nude and vigorously masturbate. Always laughed at ugly women with flat chests and got off exposing myself. Remember quite vividly bending over in front of Clara Booth with my blouse almost totally unbuttoned . Can’t believe that’s all gone now!

“Sorry to say, but it will only get worse until your breasts stabilize.”

“Stabilize?? “ Angel’s close to hysteria.

“You’re a small B cup now, but they could get smaller. During my exam, the breast tissue felt a little squishy. Hopefully, you’ll keep at least a tinge of feeling, but sadly there’s no guarantee.”

“What about breast implants and maybe some injections for my backside?” Can't be without all my femininity!”

“Hate to say it, but the cream has broken down too much tissue. Implants would make you look freakish. As far as the back of your thighs and buttocks, you’ve lost too much volume.. It’s like you’ve had extreme liposuction by a some quack who’s taken out all the good stuff. Injection fillers would barely scratch the surface to make things cosmetically acceptable.”

“Is there anything I could do??” asks Angel, tearful, frustrated and severely distraught.

“I don’t recommend it, and, it is a long shot, but if you gain a vast amount of weight, your fat cells would naturally produce more estrogen and possibly restore what you lost over time. Once the fullness is added, you could lose the weight selectively and possibly get back to your former self. It would be an arduous process. Along with the weight gain, you would need to take a pill that increases a transport protein. In layman’s terms, it’s the same protein that transforms a girl into a woman during puberty; your hips, thighs, breasts and buttocks will literally be internally bathed with beneficial hormones over time. Nerves would most likely regenerate. It’s all theoretical of course. “

“I’ll do it! Please doctor!…”.Angel’s pleading and has a desperate tone in her voice.

Dr. McAvoy laughs…..whoa….calm down. You’re willing to risk all the side effects for larger breasts and a bigger backside?? Remember Ms Walters,. you’re still a stunner without going to these extremes."

“Side effects??” Angel’s hopeful but leary at the same time.

“Yes, possible acne from the pills and an outside chance of permanent stretch marks from the weight gain. Albeit it temporary, your pretty flat abs with that magnificent cobblestone look would quickly disappear, replaced by rolls of fat and a distended abdomen. Your face would become distorted of course… maybe a large double chin. . Not to mention you’d undoubtedly acquire those thunder thighs we see on obese people. Hard to say how the fat would be distributed, but, if you gain quite a bit in your legs overall, you might wind up with cankles. Every person’s unique though ."

“How much weight do I need to gain and how bad is the acne?”

“Your total final weight should be between two fifty and three hundred pounds. Acne? Wouldn’t worry too much… I’d say you’d have about a ten percent chance of moderate acne and maybe another five percent chance of getting the severe disfiguring pockmark type on your cheekbones, the fullest parts of you breasts, buttocks and entire back. The pills would need to be taken continuously though for six months regardless of whether you’ve reached your weight goal.”

“Tell you what… we’ll start you on the diet and I’ll prescribe the pills, but you need to call me the minute you experience any negative effects. Ok?”

“Agreed!.... Thanks Dr. McAvoy!”

Excited over the possibility of recapturing her stolen beauty, Angel exits quickly, anxious to begin her new endeavor.

Think I’ll wait another month before I try to seduce Debbie in church. Thirty extra pounds will make me appear more voluptuous and also more disguised. Want to feel confident and on my game!
Last edited by bozox on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bozox
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories