Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:03 pm

This was an enthusiastic and an interesting chapter. Thanks for uploading.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby her revenge » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Thank you both. the next chapter will be up as soon as possible
HR
her revenge

Postby Lyssa » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:47 am

Cool new chapter! Will the doctor help fatten Taylor? ;)

:D
Lyssa

Postby her revenge » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 pm

Thank you all, I'm so glad your enjoying Taylor's journey!
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:16 am

Just a quick note to say that I will be posting the next chapter of the story on Tuesday all being well.
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:08 am

As promised here is the next installment of the story, enjoy!

Chapter 11

Finally the day had arrived for Taylor's first check up. Amy had informed her that the Doctor she was going to see was and old “Friend” but she didn't tell her exactly who it was only that she was very good and highly recommended and as Taylor didn't ask Amy felt justified in not revealing the Doctors name

Amy arrived at Taylor's at around noon. The weather had finally brightened up and the slate grey sky that had covered the city for what felt like months finally lifted.

Amy breezed into Taylor's bedroom almost without thinking. This was now a familiar journey for Amy and she cared less about Taylor's embarrassment that she once did.

The previous night Amy and Jen had spent the evening going through some of Amy's old clothes to take to Taylor. Jen was frustrated that she hadn't been around to visit Taylor for the last few weeks, but she'd had to go on a working trip to Mexico to source some new designs and fabric for the upcoming seasons garments.

She'd been keeping in touch with Taylor's progress through through the numerous calls she and Amy had made

Amy pulled out a large box from the bottom of her closet

“Wow I'd forgotten how much stuff I'd put in here” she commented as she struggled to move the large box.

Jen quickly joined Amy and between that they finally managed to place the box in the centre of the room

“Your not kidding” agreed Jen and she eventually let the box down “And these are just your fat clothes?” she asked with a chuckle

Amy joined in with the joke “Yeah, I told you when I first came her I was a bigger girl” she replied opening the box lid

Jen laughed “Your not kidding” she started as she began rummaging through the discarded mountain of old clothes “Why would you keep this crap, I mean it's so ugly!” she added holding up several items of Amy's previous wardrobe

Amy joined in with the rummage “Oh,I don't know...” she started “...For old time sake's I guess or as a reminder of what I was and a warning, possibly!” she added as she lifted out a large jumper with a picture of a Kitten on it “I must say never realized just how bad my taste was!” she laughed

“You can say that again” replied Jen as she pulled out a large pair of Green shorts

“Some of this stuff could be construed as crimes against fashion!” she added

Amy laughed at the thought but continued her search

“So what exactly are you looking for?” asked Jen eventually

Amy didn't pause in her task but replied” I don't know yet but when I see it I'll know

“And you say this stuff will actually fit Taylor?” asked Jen in disbelief

“Well most of will still be a little big on her, but she's definitely coming along well, you'll barely recognize her now, she's all plump docile so what doesn't fit her now will do pretty soon” replied Amy concentrating on the task in hand

Jan was struck at how matter of fact Amy was about the whole thing, but then she had been around Taylor much more than Jen so she figured it was probably normal

Jen continued with her task until she found out a large pair of Pink sweatpants

“What about these?” she said holding them up for Amy's inspection

Amy smiled at the pants “Oh, definitely a possibility” she said then she reached over and stretched the pants out as wide as they would go across the butt area

Jen knew exactly what she was doing, but she still couldn't quite believe what she saw “You can't be serious...really? She asked with a genuine shocked tone to her voice

Amy chuckled “Oh yeah, she's getting' quite the plump butt on her...” she said as she continued to examine the pants “All mom's stodgy puddings and all that sitting around watching junk TV has gone straight to her hips and butt I guess, in fact I'm pretty sure I even saw some cellulite on the back of her thighs the other day!”

Jen let out a loud chuckle “Really, cellulite! that's wicked” she chortled “So I guess those micro minis she loves to strut around in are a thing of the past now!”

Amy continued her rummaging as she answered “Oh most definitely. Even if she could get into them!” she said.

Finally the two women chose three or four of the most appropriate items. The pair of sweat pants, three large t shirts that could be used as lounging around attire and a large pail blue pinafore style dress that a friend gave Amy when she was leaving home to come to the city.

Jen and Amy concluded that the dress would be too large for Taylor, but that a belt would help it fit as a stop gap measure until she finally grew into it. Amy tossed the selected garments into a bag before the two women finally sat down and caught up over a glass of wine.

As Amy drew back the curtains she glanced back at the still sleeping Taylor

“Come on sleepy head, up and at em!” she chirped her tone dripping with excitement

Taylor slowly rolled onto her back still mostly asleep

“Come on, come on!” breezed Amy her volume increasing each time “It's time to visit the baby doctor, you must be excited” she added in a similar tone

The words “Baby Doctor” seemed to snap Taylor out of her slumber and she finally opened her eyes

“What, is that today?” she asked nervously

Amy practically bounded over to the bed like a golden retriever puppy

“Sure is, I mean if we wait much longer this little one's is going to be delivering it's self!” she joked as she patted Taylor's belly
Taylor's hands instantly moved to her tummy as she groaned” Oh don't remind me”

Amy chuckled at Taylor's comment but she continued

“Well, I'm sorry but we only have a few hours before the appointment and we need to get you showered into something suitable, unless your thinking of going down there in your nightie!”

Taylor again groaned at the thought of going to see the Doctor, she'd always hated Doctors and Hospitals in general like a lot of people and she'd already had her fill of such things with her knee, but reluctantly she eventually threw back her sheets and swivelled her legs out of the bed

Finally she managed to stand, taking a little time to balance due the the extra poundage she new carried and the fact that she was still a little unsure of her knee.

“So what do you think the Doctor will do today?” she asked nervously as she slowly started towards the bathroom

Amy smiles as she watched the plump form of Taylor slowly move across the room, Taylor still had a pronounced limp as she moved, but she was far better now than a few days ago and the Doctor did say that the limp would get better as Taylor became more confident that her knee was fully mended

“Oh I don't know...” started Amy smiling as she noticed the extra padding on Taylor's hips juggle with each step “...Probably just a few questions and probably weigh you and a quick check to make sure that that everything is fine”

Taylor finally reached the bathroom door and she turned towards Amy her face ashen”Weigh me?” she replied. This was the first time she had ever been afraid of stepping on the scales.

Amy noticed the look on Taylor's face and she knew instantly how she felt, after all she had felt the same way most of her life

“Sure she's gonna weigh you, she has to do that on every visit to make sure the baby is growing well” she replied “How do you not know this stuff,? It's pretty basic Pregnancy 101” she added

Taylor turned back to the Bathroom door and pulled it open before saying

“Yeah well I never thought I'd need to know this stuff, children were never on my radar” she said as she disappeared into the room

Amy heard the sound of the shower bursting into life and she smiled “Well Taylor their firmly on your radar now!” she chuckled

With that Amy did a quick check to make sure the Idol was still in place before moving back into the living room to speak with Sylvia.

“So has she been good?" Amy asked as she dropped onto the sofa next to her mother

Sylvia smiled “Yes she's been a good girl, no real problems” she replied

“And she's eating well and keeping it down?” enquired Amy

Sylvia smiled and proudly replied “Oh, she's eating very well, her appetite has improved too which is to be expected carrying a little one and, apart from first thing in the morning, most of it stays down”

Amy smiled at the thought of Taylor's appetite being dialled up to eleven, or at least nine and a half!

“That's good” replied Amy. Just then she heard the sound of Taylor coming out of the bathroom. She quickly picked up the small bag she had brought over with the selection of clothes that she and Jan had carefully chosen and made her way back into the bedroom.

As she entered she saw Taylor wrapped in a large beige coloured towel peering into one of her closets.

Amy smiled as she moved closer “I don't think you'll find anything in their that will fit you now” she said coldly as she dropped the bag onto the bed

Taylor spun around “But I have to” she replied, her voice sounding slightly frantic.

“Well, you can look but I really don't think we have time for that” said Amy as she pulled out the selected garments from her bag “Here, try this on “ she said handing the blue pinafore to Taylor.

Taylor instantly held up the shabby garment and frowned “I can't wear that!” she protested

Amy felt slightly hurt at the comment for a reason she didn't really understand.

“Well you have little choice really...” she replied “...Seeing that most of you own clothes are, what a size 0, and you are more like a size 6 or possibly even an 8 now!” with that Amy moved over to Taylor and placed both hands firmly on Taylor's hips and added “And your certainly a growing girl!” she added coldly

The words, though true, struck Taylor hard and she clutched the dress to her chest without a comet

Amy could tell she had struck a chord with Taylor but she had little time to gloat on the fact

“Right, come on” she said sounding like her own mother on a school day morning

“Go and see if you can find a bra that still fits and lets hustle!” she added with firmness in her tone.

Without comment Taylor dutifully made her way over to the large set of drawers where she kept her underwear.

Amy decided she didn't want to witness this part and she said “I'll go and see if mom can quickly cook up something for your lunch” with that Amy left Taylor to her selection.

After a brief chat Sylvia quickly burst into life and within minutes she had concocted a large bowel of steaming hot pasta covered in a rich cheesy sauce. The timing was perfect. Just as Sylvia placed the bowel on the kitchen table Amy heard Taylor shout from the bedroom

She instantly moved into the bedroom where she saw a somewhat forlorn looking Taylor stood in the centre of the room wearing the pinafore disdainfully

“See I told you it was no good” she said pulling the waist of the dress out to emphasise the point that it was way too big on her
Amy fought back a giggle at the sight of Taylor dressed in what could only be described as a tent! She quickly gather her composure as she moved closer to Taylor

“Nonsense...” she started as she pulled the Ill fitting garment into place “We just need to make a few adjustments here and there” she added.

As she tried to make the baggy dress somehow fit. Amy smiled before commenting “So you found a bra then?” she said

Taylor shuffled nervously on the spot as Amy tinkered with her dress

“Err, yes eventually” she replied “I had to put on my sports bra in the end cos I was spilling out of all the others!”

“Really!” exclaimed Amy

“Yeah...” started an obviously embarrassed Taylor “...about every third step I took I fell out of the cups!”

“Wow, I didn't realize!” lied Amy trying to hide her growing smile as she feverishly tugged and pulled at the pinafore trying to make it fit better. Of course she'd noticed the recent inflation of Taylor's breasts, in face she commented to it with Jen several times.

Then Amy reached up from behind Taylor and cupped her breasts. The move shocked Taylor initially, but for some reason she let the intrusion pass with out comment.

“Wow, your right they've really plumped up! I mean what were you a B cup?” she asked

Again Taylor felt uneasy discussing the subject but for some reason she answered

“No, I'm an A cup” she replied proudly

Amy laughed at Taylor's attempt of bravado. She squeezed Taylor's boobs playfully before saying

“Well your no A cup now!” she paused for a moment and jiggled Taylor's breasts for a moment taking in the weight and feel of Taylor's bosom

“No, I'd say you're easily a C cup now, and with baby on the way I'd say you'll probably top out at around a D cup maybe even a double D, you know once that milk kicks in!”

Taylor was shocked at Amy's comments and her hands instant reached to her breast “You have to be kidding!” she exclaimed

Amy could sense the panic in Taylor's voice and she revelled in it

“No, I'm not kidding... she started calmly “...I'd say double D's are a real possible judging from how much you've blossomed already, I mean it looks like mother nature wants you nice and buxom! you'll certainly not have a problem getting a job at “Hooters” soon!”” she continued with a gentle jiggle of Taylor's assets “And anyway, I'm sure you'll be grateful of them once that belly starts to stretch out, I mean they'll take the eye away from that at any rate” she said playfully
Amy finally finished adjusting the dress on Taylor and she glanced over to check in a large mirror neat the bedroom door

“And speaking of which...” she started as she smoothed the front of the dress down over Taylor's belly “...I do believe your starting to show already, look!” she said indicating towards the mirror. Amy smoothed the fabric of the dress down and pulled it tighter across Taylor's belly

Taylor looked into the mirror and was shocked at what she saw “No, I can't be, not yet!” she protested as her hands frantically examined her rounding tummy

Amy laughed at the sight of Taylor trying to flatten her tummy

“That's so adorable!” she said with a giggle “Go on, try to get it flat again if you can, I'm sure many women have tried that over the years!”

Taylor continued to battle with her tummy for a few moments before Amy interjected. She gently reached under Taylor's bump and cupped it

“You know, I think motherhood is going to look good on you” she proclaimed confidently before adding “I just can't wait to see that cute little waddle soon!”
Taylor was annoyed at Amy last comment and she fought back, getting the strength to do so from she knew not where

“I'll not be WADDLING!” she said boldly

Amy was amused at this outburst in Taylor, but she had Taylor exactly where she wanted her and she was loving it. She simply patted Taylor's tummy and replied

“Well let's talk about it again in, oh what, about sixty pounds time shall we!” replied Amy with a smirk

With that Amy left to room to check in with her mother.

A short time later Amy and Taylor were in a cab battling through the afternoon traffic way downtown towards the Doctors office.

Amy gazed absent-mindedly out of the window while Taylor complained constantly about everything from the weather to how uncomfortable her bra was.
Amy thankfully managed to block out Taylor's chatter like white noise until the pair finally arrived at the Doctors office.

Amy quickly paid the cab driver and helped Taylor out of the cab and into the air conditioned reception are of the building.

Taylor's nerves had been growing as each mile passed which in some way explained her inane chatter throughout the journey.

The pair finally reached the elevator and Amy punched the button. Moments later the two women were being transported to the eleventh floor where Doctor Patterson's office lay.

Finally the elevator doors smoothly slid open, reviling a frosted glass wall with the words Doctor Patterson MD clearly mounted at a convenient level.

Suddenly Taylor stopped in her tracks.

“Is this Janice Patterson's office?” she asked nervously

Amy smiles as she gently moved Taylor towards the door of the office

“Yes, it is, apparently she's one of the best in town, your very lucky I could get you in with her. Is there a problem?” she asked knowing fully that there was

Taylor hesitated briefly before replying “Err, no, no, not really” she answered somewhat unconvincingly before nervously entering the office.

HR
her revenge

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Thank you for the new chapter. It was very much whoa, I say!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:57 am

A crisp amusing chapter, love the banter and descriptions. You're pulling no stops with this one, neat and entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Sentinel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Great chapter
Sentinel

Postby Lyssa » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Cool story! :D

:D
Lyssa