Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 am

FAT CAMP

By Kid A

Part 1

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to me.”

A simple and common protestation. Every teenage kid has probably said it to their parents at least a dozen times. And every parent has probably rolled their eyes in response with the same frequency.

But perspectives on things are usually quite different, especially between a budding adolescent and a mature adult. And so that was precisely what Kelly remarked, eyes welling with tears, as their family minivan sped along the highway on a sunny, early summer morning.

“You did this to yourself, Kelly,” her mother replied coldly from the front seat. Peering into the rear-view mirror, she inspected her youngest daughter as she sat pouting in the middle row of the vehicle. Those tears were streaming down her chubby cheeks; plump hands clutched an IPhone and pressed it tightly against her Hello Kitty themed t-shirt.

Kelly had struggled with her weight for her entire young life, and it was cresting near 350 pounds as the summer before her junior year of high school began. Her bloated, flabby ass and thighs were crammed tightly into pink and blue plaid pajama pants, and spread wide across the seat as she began a final series of futile complaints.

“But FAT CAMP??” she shouted angrily. “This is so unfair. I’m going to miss out on the entire summer...and do you know what kids at school are going to say about me if they find out? I’ll never live this down!”

Her mother simply clucked her tongue in response. “You had plenty of chances to get your weight under control, young lady. Some day you’ll thank me for this...they’d be saying a lot worse things if you showed up in September after yet another summer of sitting around stuffing your face.”

With that, both Kelly and her mother went silent. The exit approached on the right, and as their vehicle left the highway Kelly spied a billboard off to the side.

“CAMP CUPCAKE - 4 MILES EAST”

it was adorned with cute pictures of frolicking teenagers and summer themes, but Kelly knew it was a ruse. Clutching her backpack, her tubby belly growled. How was she ever going to get through this?
Last edited by kid a on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 am

Part 2

Twenty minutes later, at the end of a well shaded dirt road, they finally arrived a Camp Cupcake. Her mother pulled into a spot near the main office and hopped out of the car, motioning for Kelly to join her. For a moment she sat frozen in her seat. It dawned on her then - how had she let this get so far out of hand?

Thoughts of all the denial and snacking and laziness struck her like a ton of mental bricks. She sniffled, and noticing her mother standing impatiently at her side opened the door. Lurching her soft, hefty frame out of the car, she stumbled to a standing position. It was a hot day, and the sensation hit her immediately. Sweat beads began to roll down her pudgy face, and she felt perspiration pooling in the numerous rolls and folds of her fat stuffed beneath her t-shirt. A breeze blew across the lot and she felt a moment of cool relief - looking down she realized it was the result of that shirt sliding up over her middle belly roll.

Seeing the swath of pale, doughy flesh revealed, she gulped and frantically tugged it downwards, momentarily resolving the situation. Her mom walked ahead towards the door with the firm resolve of a soldier; Kelly meanwhile dawdled behind, scanning her new environment with curiosity as she waddled along. By the time they reached the door that shirt had ridden up even higher, exposing her voluminous love handles. Noticing a sarcastic stare from her Mom, Kelly looked down and with embarrassment again attempted to conceal her blubbery form.

After a brief stop at the receptionist to check in, it was time for them to say goodbye. Her Mom looked at her and felt a twinge of guilt; she caught herself and regained her focus on the task at hand. Setting her hands on Kelly’s meaty shoulders, she looked her directly in the eyes.

“I know this feels harsh, but we’re doing it for you sweetie. Try to make the best of it, ok?”

Kelly sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Do I really have to stay here?” she sobbed pathetically.

“Yes you do,” her Mom replied with finality. “It’s only 3 months - so do your best and don’t be cheating yourself out of progress.”

Eyeing the stuffed backpack hanging next to Kelly’s huge thighs, her Mom paused for a moment. “And I really hope you didn’t sneak in any junk food Kelly. I know you ALL too well.”

Kelly blushed and rolled her eyes. “I swear Mom, I didn’t!” she exclaimed, giving a nervous glance at the staff passing by.

Her Mom gave her a smug look in response. “Well, you’re on their turf now hun. I’m sure they dealt with tougher cases than you.”

With that, she gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed for the exits. Kelly watched as a sea of overweight young girls and boys bustled past her. She saw the sign on the wall:

“NEW CAMPER ORIENTATION - 12:15 IN THE AUDITORIUM”

Well, she thought to herself, there was no getting out of it now. So she plodded along after the parade of flabby bodies in front of her. Peaking into her backpack, she saw the top of a box of Hostess Ding Dongs nestled against her favorite stuffed animal, brought along as a reminder of home.

She knew the treats couldn’t possibly be allowed, and a mix of embarrassment, fear and exhilaration at her “crime” hit her all at once. Along with another growl from that bulging belly. She rounded the final corner and walked into the auditorium with a defeated look on her face. A defeated look that quickly turned to horror as she saw two muscle-bound camp staff standing in front of her, a table piled high with junk food and emptied out luggage to their side.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:32 am

Such an intriguing title, I sense you have another masterpiece on its way.
Thus far, you're at your commendable best with dialogue and descriptions.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:33 am

Matt L. wrote:Such an intriguing title, I sense you have another masterpiece on its way.
Thus far, you're at your commendable best with dialogue and descriptions.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt. Thought of this a few weeks back and have been trying to get myself started ever since. Glad I finally did. As usual, rough outline and “end-game” in my head but plenty of fleshing out to do.

And glad you like the title. As usual I go simple/straight to the point ;)
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:02 am

Part 3

Panic set in as Kelly approached the camp staff by the table. A mound of what was obviously “contraband” was piled up at least 2 feet in the air; the strapping duo gave each other a satisfied smirk as they dumped a shower of candy bars out of another camper’s duffel bag and after a stern warning sent him to his seat.

“NEXT!!” one of them barked at Kelly. She froze, and after collecting herself padded slowly in their direction, attempting to appear inconspicuous. “Ok fatty - anything in that bag we should know about??”

Kelly looked at the wall next to them. A placard had been hung with an airport security style list of prohibited snack foods and candy. Beads of sweat again rose across her chubby face as she nervously cleared her throat.

“Nope, just a change of clothes and make-up!” she replied with forced cheerfulness. The other guard gave her a wink in reply. “OK, if you say so - move along to your seat please.”

She couldn’t believe her luck. Feeling the panic subside she gave him a quick smile and walked past, shifting her bag to the opposite side. She was almost clear of the table when she felt his strong hand grab her blubbery upper arm; Kelly recoiled as his grip sunk several inches into the yielding, wobbly flesh.

“Then again,” he continued, “we can’t exactly trust you little porkers about this kind of thing. Let’s take a closer look.”

Tears welled with shame as Kelly watched him open the top buckle of the bag and unceremoniously dump the contents onto the floor. The box of Ding Dongs fell with a smacking sound onto the bare linoleum surface, along with the assortment of chips, candy and an 8 pack of Coca Cola Classic she had snuck in as well.

The staff slowly shook his head, and chuckling to himself, lifted his head revealing a piercing glare. “NO ILLEGAL FOOD, FATASS!!!”

Kelly’s jaw dropped as she stammered for a reply. None came as the tears fell harder than ever.

“You look like you might be trouble, tubs,” he finished. “Something tells me you’re going to be wearing the ‘Shirt of Shame’ in no time.”

“Sh....shirt of what?” Kelly finally replied meekly.

“Don’t worry toots. The headmaster will explain it all soon enough. Why don’t you waddle down and wedge those wide hips into a seat while I deal with the rest of your ‘little’ friends here.”

Laughing at his joke, he steadied himself again. “NEXT!!!!”

Embarrassed, but relieved it was over, Kelly did as he had ordered and found her way to a seat. Having arrived late, the only chairs left were in the front row. With a sigh, she found one near the middle and managed to squeeze her oversized ass and thighs between the narrow armrests. She took no solace in the similarly proportioned girls on either side. The three of them squirmed uncomfortably, bellies, asses and flabby upper arms pressing into each other from every angle.

Just then the lights dimmed and they watched as a tall, slender women strode confidently to the center of the stage. Scanning the audience, she smirked and grabbed the microphone.

“Show time,” the lady muttered to herself.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 pm

So far, this is quite intriguing. Good luck with the story!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm

There's lots to admire in your story's update, smooth pace, crisp choice of words, vivid in detail.
Outstanding!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Part 4

“Welcome to Camp Cupcake!!” she exclaimed loudly. A burst of metallic feedback screamed through the speakers as she paused for a moment; she grinned widely and adjusted her form fitting blazer, toned and tanned legs extending from the crisp, dark business skirt below.

Looking down, she walked calmly across the stage and stopped near the first row. Kelly wriggled in her seat, feeling as trapped and exposed as a beached whale. The lady locked eyes with her, and after a knowing glance continued with her speech.

“I am your headmaster, Mrs Covington. I’m sure this has been a difficult day for you all. Removed from your comfortable homes and friends....”

Just then she looked back at Kelly and stared directly at her soft middle belly roll which had once again peeked up from beneath her shirt. She chucked audibly.

“SNACKS.....”

The smile left her face. “And that’s exactly why you are here. You were left to your devices, and look where it got you.”

Like a game show host, she jumped down off the stage and walked up the center aisle. Prowling the crowd, she spotted a poor, morbidly obese lad sitting on an end seat. Curly red hair rested above a jowly, puffy face; he noticed her attention and attempted to remain motionless.

She walked past him but stopped dead in her tracks. The clicks of her high heels echoed through the silent auditorium as she retreated and looked him directly in the eyes.

“Stand up,” she said firmly.

A look of terror spread across the fat boy’s face.

“Muh....muh...me???” he exclaimed?

“Is there another worthless tub of lard sitting next to me?”, she spat back coldly.

“Yes you. Stand up so we all can see you.”

Slowly he rose from his chair. His pillowy belly surged several feet past that chubby face; plump hands fidgeted nervously at his sides as she inspected him.

“LOOK AT THIS!!!” she roared. “UN-ACC-EPTABLE!!!!”

Her eyes seemed to glow red. She grabbed his fat cheeks with both hands and pulled him close to her slender face. He cowered with fear as she finally regained her composure and released him.

“Sit down,” she commanded. Thankful that the ordeal was over, he did just that.

“You are all in for a rude awakening,” she intoned with renewed purpose. “Your parents have entrusted you with me and I do not intend to let them down.”

“Nor does my staff,” she continued as she eyed the legion of uniformed personnel lining the sides of the hall.

“Many of you have already met the ‘guards’,” she said with another chuckle, eyeing the piles of intercepted junk food by the entry way.

“And I can assure you that we are all of the same mind, and equally determined. And with that, it’s my great pleasure to turn you over to our head Counselor.”

She beamed broadly. “Who happens to be the youngest to ever hold that title at Camp Cupcake. Just a sophomore at nearby Seaborn High School, but she quickly impressed our management team and seems to have a big future at our Academy.”

“Boys and Girls, please give a warm welcome to Paige Forrester!”

On queue, a petite blond emerged from stage left. Her black pleated mini-skirt shimmied in unison with her shapely thighs as she made her way to the microphone. She nodded in deference to the headmaster as she took the mic and turned to the anxious crowd. The resolute, icy expression on her face put a quick end to any hopes that the mood in the room was soon to change.
Last edited by kid a on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:01 pm

thanks Matt/Junketh - glad you’re enjoying it.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 am

The imagery you have produced is akin to viewing a film, every sentence clearly registers in my mind.
Especially enjoyed Paige Forrester's description, the black pleaded mini skirt and shapely thighs is a clever introduction.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Next

Return to Kid A