Body Shaming

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.

Re: Body Shaming

Postby bozox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Adding another chapter this week.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby fallenprincess » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Second best news of the day after the New Start update. Will we see the return of Mary at all? I hope so xx
fallenprincess

Postby bozox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Thanks fallen. Yes, Mary will appear again, but probably not until chapter after next. Hope to post by Friday.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby bozox » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Chapter 11

Candy surveys the interior of the limo with its plush upholstered seats and mahogany trim. The driver is an elderly polite gentleman with whitish hair. Forced to engage with his constant banter and flirtatiousness, Candy wishes she could close the partition to the front seat. Need to be alone with my thoughts.

“Honey, have you been in this business long? You’re so pretty. Oh, ...and mmmmh, that gorgeous dark hair. Wow! ”

“Ah, er… thank you. Most of my adult life. What’s your name?”, said Candy, trying to be courteous.

“It’s Alvin, ma’am. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll get you to where you need to go.”

“Ok,.... thanks,” replies Candy, hoping her curt answers will stop or at least slow down his chattiness.

Candy’s been given an ill- fitting short shirt dress to wear that buttons down the entire front. The material is flimsy and, overall, makes her look like she’s been poured into it. Her heavy jiggly breasts almost appear ready to poke through at any moment. An undersized thin belt cuts annoyingly into her chubby abdomen, completing her look. Wish they would’ve had some underclothes for me to wear besides just this cheap dress! Probably look like a model that belongs in a tasteless men’s magazine rather than someone in high fashion.

Occasionally, she notices the driver leering back at her through the rearview mirror. Candy is careful to keep her legs closed and also finds herself clasping the front of dress at the neckline to minimize any cleavage. Don’t want to give this guy any ideas. He gives me the creeps!

As the ride progresses, Candy looks out the car window and notices an ever changing environment. What was once elegant estates and tony shops are replaced by unpleasant images in the outer fringes of the city. Tattered homeless people can be seen pushing shopping carts. Sidewalks are sprinkled with hundreds of homemade tents. Some have laundry hanging on poles set up in between. Garbage litters the gutters. Decayed buildings are noticeably tarnished by garish graffiti.

Suddenly, the car slows down and pulls over to the curb before coming to a stop. Alvin gets out and then climbs into the back seat. He has an excited look to his face. Beads of perspiration line his temples. His breathing is ragged and erratic, while his mouth is noticeably dry.

“Honey babe, it’s like this…. there’s about six more blocks to go. Thought we’d take a break.”

Candy feels the tiny hairs rise on the back of her neck and senses something’s not right. The fight or flight mechanism is just about to kick in. Her heart races.

“Ah…… that’s ok. Just give me the address and I’ll walk the rest of the way. I’ll skip the break.”

Alvin laughs heartily. “ You wouldn’t survive a minute out there…. with your looks and the way you’re dressed. Now girly…. just need you to listen….. you do a little junk with me and I’ll drive you the rest of the way and drop you right at the door!”

Without warning, the frail looking driver takes out a small pouch. The contents hold a syringe, spoon, surgical tubing, and a small baggie.

Candy frantically considers her options. Her mind races to the thought of being gang raped and then killed versus doing a little dope with a harmless old man in the back of an elegant limo.

“Ok …..I...er ...guess. Have never really…..”

In an instant, Alvin begins cooking in earnest, waving a flame from his lighter underneath the spoon. Before long, Candy feels an uncomfortable tightening around her upper arm and then a quick jab right at the delicate bend in her arm. “Ouch!” Alvin very slowly depresses the plunger.

There’s a sudden rush…. “ahhh, ooehhh,”. Angels groans softly, unable to speak or move.

“That’s it baby,..... just …….relax…...hmmm, … just you and me…. yes, that’s it…. don’t fight it… let it happen.”

Am soooo high, I feel numb. Sur..prisingly hor..ny .. Feels amaz...ing. Candy soon feels her belt unbuckled and then her dress being totally unbuttoned. She licks her lips as a pretext to sex. Her breathing slows way down. Now completely nude, Candy feels the coolness of the car’s interior totally envelope her. Her pussy’s never been this wet. She reaches to caress her breasts in slow motion. “Oooh, gawd, hmmmmm.”

Alvin wastes no time, quickly getting busy.. His hairy spindly legs soon dangle over the seat. A meaty cock becomes progressively harder as he stares at the vision before him.

Still in a fog, Candy partially opens her eyes and sees her bald elderly driver butt naked, masturbating wildly.

‘Hey, breaks over, gimme my clothes. ” Candy blurts out in a drugged state. Her speech is slurred.

Candy feels a very painful stinging slap to the face. “Ouch!”

That junk really messed me up... feel paralyzed… unable to resist.. can’t believe I let him drug me…. and now…...he’s about to have his way with me. Am completely exposed. He’s even taken off my shoes !

“You slut! Shut the hell up, before I mess that face of yours up for good”, cries the feeble driver. That “H” gives me access to many beautiful young women. Unfortunately for them, it's without their permission. I get to drive a lot of pretty models. How does it feel to have sex with a guy you wouldn’t normally give the time of day to. Huh? You like my looks? Maybe I’ll take out my dentures if you’re good and eat your pussy.” The sick driver laughs hysterically.

He begins squeezing the young beauty’s breasts harshly then slaps the ends. “You gawd damn cock teaser!”

“Now lie back, and spread your legs! Going to finger you. This might hurt.”

Candy does as commanded. Her large beautiful breasts jiggle back and forth deliciously as she feels a bare finger move in and out of her most intimate areas. Before long, a small fist similarly tries to gain access.

“Oh, you bastard! Your hand….. it’s too big. Stop!”

"You suck a cock before? Going to fuck your face. " Surprisingly, Candy grabs the old man's puny arms and pulls to assist as he climbs up the intoxicated beauty, dragging his eager cock and bony ass behind, until he’s straddling her at face level. “Open up, you conceited little bitch.” Candy accepts the aged penis without hesitation, even licking the dirty pee hole for additional pleasure. “Ohhhh..., yes, suck it honey.” He sinks his hairy cock until he’s lodged balls deep. “That face, it’s so pretty, hmmmmm. Feels so good.” Although Candy’s practically choking, she throws herself into the task by making her head bob up and down against the seat in rhythm. Soon, a load of scalding ejaculate hits the back of her throat, causing her to violently cough as she quickly swallows. Immediately afterward, she reflexively touches her wet pussy until her finger is buried all the way up to the third knuckle.

“Oh, you like this, don’t you??”

“It’s just the drug, you ugly old creep. Don't flatter yourself. ”

“I’ve also got some nose candy.”

Hearing no resistance, Alvin excitedly dismounts and reaches for a glass plate underneath the seat. Before long, tiny rows of white powder are neatly lined up. A dollar bill lays rolled on top, ready for use.

“You like?” Alvin smiles with anticipation.

The coke will snap me out of this. Feel like I’m in heat…. gotta get laid on my own terms.. This contrast in looks might really get me off, like some twisted fetish.

Candy crawls over and snorts several lines of coke while partially on all fours, her face down as low as possible. Purposefully, she puts her hefty but still pretty heart shaped ass on display by facing it directly towards the lecherous driver. Her back is arched seductively and legs are spread as far apart as possible. She smiles back over her shoulder showing a beautiful smile with perfect white teeth. She spits several times into her hand. Each time she rubs it over her pink bung hole. The last time, she swirls a glob onto her index finger, burying it deep and then allowing it to linger for a few seconds, enjoying the fullness and relishing the wanton heat . Afterward, she reaches back and lovingly massages the stiff penis and hanging balls behind her. “Is this good?…”. ,she enticingly whispers. There's a soft sexiness to her voice.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby fallenprincess » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am

Great chapter as always Bozox, I’m looking forward to the next instalments already!
fallenprincess

Postby bozox » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Thanks. Enjoy writing about physical changes but can't help sprinkling in degradation and humiliation. Readers prefer the former over the latter.
bozox
Transformation Master

Postby fallenprincess » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:38 pm

I love both, especially when the physical changes cause the humiliation.
fallenprincess

Previous

Return to Stories