Wearing Me Out by Red4our (WG AP DG ?)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Wearing Me Out by Red4our (WG AP DG ?)

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 am

Wow that was a nice twist Red4Our! I didn't even think about the possibility of the panties affecting her in a positive way!

As far as the drug idea goes, I think that's a fantastic idea! Could go many directions with it! Can't wait to read more!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 am

Weed could bring about the munchies (weight gain) and laziness or also laughing uncontrollably (loss of iq?) Dressing grungy (sweatpants and a tube top or something like that.) Heavier drugs like ecstasy might turn her into a slut (dressing more provocatively), the list goes on.

You could even give visuals like the clothes morphing around her when her changes happen. (Changing into a bimbo for example: her jeans slowly snake up her legs up to mid thigh to form a mini skirt) or if shes gaining weight her current clothes can start to tear (oblivious to her) but then they start morphing into something that an overweight person would wear. Just more ideas my man!

Keep up the awesome work!!!
audipwr87

Postby Red4our » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:10 pm

thank you for the food for thought you guys are really awesome. I'll be posting more soon :3

~CY ♥
Red4our

Postby Red4our » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Chapter 5 Cheesecake for Brains
Kimmy blank stared half drooling at Johnny the Servers ass as he leaned over to collect the menus for the table he just waited on. Such a cute butt, I just wanna bite it unghhh, she bit her lip.

Kimmy got lots of attention being the hostess at the Cheesecake factory, but she longed to give every bit of it to Johnny. Johnny didn’t share the same interest in her however, for all his rugged features and 5 o clock shadow she knew he was too old for her. But the heart wanted what the heart wanted. Her brains turned to mush at the site of him. It was as if she felt a little more ditsy at the site of him. *sigh

“ARE YOU GOING TO SEAT US OR NOT?” Kimmy must have spaced off again. “um, sure sorry uh come with me…”
She wandered around the dining floor for a bit before backing into Johnny, not watching where she was going. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry” Traumatized she freaked at the thought of looking like any more of a loser to Johnny than she already must have. Naturally Johnny had been carrying 3 drinks which only barely spilled down his shirt but absolutely caused a scene and all eyes were on the two of them.

Her heart stopped and for a monstrously long second it felt like time had as well. A second anyone would relive a hundred times in their minds in agony and regret. But then something unexpected had happened. A man whose face she paid no attention rushed over, helped her up and brushed off her back and shoulders. Johnny had rushed away and everyone pretended to go about their meals silently paying attention to Kimmy sweeping the floor and about ready to sob.

Fast forward to the end of the shift, like Kimmy wished she could have done at the time.
A guy obviously in his mid or late 20’s and drunk off his ass was hitting on Kimmy. Normally she wouldn’t have paid him any mind, but the combination of the blow to her self-esteem and the weak possibility of making Johnny jealous occurred to her and she couldn’t pass it up.

It wouldn’t be the first time she let a customer from work take her out and then had some fun afterward but this guy had already had his share of outing for the night and just wanted the fun. They took a cab to his place where he laid his sloppy grubby hands all over her tittys and ass as he kept calling them.

His breath was gross with a rum smell as he bit on her neck and nibbled lightly on her eat which drove her wild, chills immediately running down her spine and making her wet unexpectedly. She found herself grabbing him back in turn and feeling his ass and strong arms, squeezing a little bit. A flood of hormone induced emotion surging through her she hadn’t even noticed her hair taking on a lighter more fun shade of (?) blonde in the dark or her waistline shrink from its already cute average with to that of a tiny 20’’ one. Her little ass protruding out forming a thick bubble butt generous to her now rag doll looking frame. But those weren’t the only changes to Kimmy…
Red4our

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 am

Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to Kimmy next!
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm

This was one swell chapter! Cheers!
Junketh71

Postby Red4our » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Chapter Sixxx Bent Over

Tony had taken Kimmy to his place after sloppily hitting on her for the better part of an hour at the end of her shift, she submitted. She didn’t even know his name.
Tony probably didn’t know her name either as he bent her backward over his washing machine at his place. She felt lighter than he’d expected, but didn’t stop to think about that all too much ripping her leggings she arched her back half-willing and turned on albeit conflictedly.

Tony practically forced himself on Kimmy, stripping her spaghetti strap top and bra off with one arm and pinning her down with the other. Kimmy was nervous and turned on at the same time. She let up and didn’t bother resisting all that much.

Kimmy shifted her weight trying to make herself more comfortable but before she could she felts Tony’s long hard shaft penetrate her from behind, sending waves of pleasure to her insides. With that surge of pleasure her breasts rapidly grew from once already sizable DD’s until they were massive DDD’s on her tiny frame. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she groaned with pleasure, her frame becoming more exaggerated and sultry, every sign of a blemish or birth mark gone, her skin soft and healthy glowing. Her lips larger and near ridiculous in proportion to her face, hair lightening to an exaggerated fuck me platinum blonde. She hadn’t a care at all other than to please and be pleased. She thrusted and moaned with satisfaction as her wit slowly faded, until she became the lesser intellectually of the two of them, and then some, even with Tony’s intoxicated stupor.

Tony slowed and came and slowed but Kimmy did NOT let up, firming her grip and grinding him from below, wriggling her ass and prodding Tony to keep going, fuck me, FUCK ME! She moaned. Her teeth straightened and whitened, her eyes widened, her brows thinned, lashes lengthened, nails became manicured and dawned a bright neon pink color with white trimmed tips.

Even though entirely sober she shrieked and thought to herself, ‘She was going to be late for work!!’
KK grabbed her 6-inch heels and hoisted up her micro mini skirt without even bothering to find her panties -or was she wearing any? Not that she could remember anyway. KK kissed Tony on the cheek and seductively speed walked away making sure the sway of her ass was a sight to see. She was so bouncy and bubbly
Red4our

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:46 pm

That was one phenomenal chapter man! Great descriptions! I definitely felt like I could picture her changing right before my eyes. Keep it up man!
audipwr87

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

Really enjoying this one! The mechanic makes the story readable and versatile to whatever you wish for Kim to become, and as such I hope to see more of it! Good work!
Thalia Thrandil

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 am

Hope you're still working on this one! I'd hate to see it become one of the great stories that was never finished!
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to Stories